FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Our boundaries but not any luck

Our boundaries but not any luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assing Fancies x OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

[Removed by poster at 04/07/19 13:50:38]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sherwood Forest

[Removed by poster at 04/07/19 13:50:40]

Sherwood Forest

Hi just looking for advice on on the best way to meet a female that would be interested in playing with myself and the hubby. Had couples contact us asking for full swaps when on our profile it clearly states what we are looking for and it becoming very frustrating having to chat to people only to find ourselves repeating ourselves time after time. Are we doing anything wrong or is it just about patience? Any advice would be appreciated :l

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Try a paragraph or two. It's a blizzard of words.

yumsville

Amd take out the JC bit, it sounds shit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi just looking for advice on on the best way to meet a female that would be interested in playing with myself and the hubby. Had couples contact us asking for full swaps when on our profile it clearly states what we are looking for and it becoming very frustrating having to chat to people only to find ourselves repeating ourselves time after time. Are we doing anything wrong or is it just about patience? Any advice would be appreciated :l"
It's a difficult task attracting a woman only especially when you have no pics on show, the cam thing is a good option mind but single women generally want to see both parties before they take it further, these meets can be had in the end if you're patient or go to a club maybe

Hi OP, If you’re not looking for couples then just block them from messaging you and that should solve the problem. Only females will be able to contact you.

Good luck x

"Hi OP, If you’re not looking for couples then just block them from messaging you and that should solve the problem. Only females will be able to contact you.

Good luck x"

if people don’t want to be contacted it’s the best way, I can’t understand why people complain when they don’t use the tools given

Just use filters to block couples and men you might find it quite slow going on here though

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It will be difficult as you're looking for a bi single woman, who will meet in your area and she can't see your faces to see if there is an attraction.

As a couple it would be easier to go to a club or social.

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Of course after you've erased all the fakefemale profile messages

I'd say change your filters to not looking for cpls as cpls will keep contacting you thinking it's a mfmf.

Just contact single females yourself if you think folk are not looking at what your after.

Sherwood Forest

Thanks, we have put one of our face pics on our profile now.

Sherwood Forest

We are open to certain things involving couples that's why we don't really want to use the filters and block them. Just wondering if there is anything on our profile we could put to sp

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

People sometimes use the ‘legal’ warning as an idiot filter. It’s actually meaningless and simply uses up the sites server space.

Sherwood Forest

"We are open to certain things involving couples that's why we don't really want to use the filters and block them. Just wondering if there is anything on our profile we could put to sp"
specify exactly what we want without writing 900 words

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"We are open to certain things involving couples that's why we don't really want to use the filters and block them. Just wondering if there is anything on our profile we could put to sp specify exactly what we want without writing 900 words"

You can block Them for messaging you but you can still message them. If you message them they can reply

yumsville

"Thanks, we have put one of our face pics on our profile now. "

You shouldn't have to put face pics on your profile - people will either like you or not from the message you send. For the most part though your profile is too busy, it's good but needs spacing out and little tweaking so it can be skimmed over.

Sherwood Forest

"Thanks, we have put one of our face pics on our profile now.

You shouldn't have to put face pics on your profile - people will either like you or not from the message you send. For the most part though your profile is too busy, it's good but needs spacing out and little tweaking so it can be skimmed over. "

thanks that's some good advice there, I thought the same with the face pictures, if you chat to someone and they like you then that should be great and obviously you can send face pictures privately too.

"Hi just looking for advice on on the best way to meet a female that would be interested in playing with myself and the hubby. Had couples contact us asking for full swaps when on our profile it clearly states what we are looking for and it becoming very frustrating having to chat to people only to find ourselves repeating ourselves time after time. Are we doing anything wrong or is it just about patience? Any advice would be appreciated :l"

I don't think your profile does state what you're looking for.

yumsville

"Thanks, we have put one of our face pics on our profile now.

You shouldn't have to put face pics on your profile - people will either like you or not from the message you send. For the most part though your profile is too busy, it's good but needs spacing out and little tweaking so it can be skimmed over. thanks that's some good advice there, I thought the same with the face pictures, if you chat to someone and they like you then that should be great and obviously you can send face pictures privately too. "

You've not been on here long so you may be contacting the wrong people. Some accounts are too good to be true, are unverified by meet or tick, been on a long time without verification, will have pictures of only one half the couple or always pictured separately never together.. if things don't flow in the first couple of messages then you're probably at different ends of the stick, but having a clear profile yourselves helps too.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi just looking for advice on on the best way to meet a female that would be interested in playing with myself and the hubby. Had couples contact us asking for full swaps when on our profile it clearly states what we are looking for and it becoming very frustrating having to chat to people only to find ourselves repeating ourselves time after time. Are we doing anything wrong or is it just about patience? Any advice would be appreciated :l

I don't think your profile does state what you're looking for. "

I agree. All it says is they want a woman. The pictures are very tailored towards a male audience too.

If I was looking to meet couples I'd want to see more pics of the man and fewer "intimate" pics of the lady.

Bear in mind that there's a high demand and short supply for women who want to meet couples so be patient and play the long game.

Good luck

yumsville

"Hi just looking for advice on on the best way to meet a female that would be interested in playing with myself and the hubby. Had couples contact us asking for full swaps when on our profile it clearly states what we are looking for and it becoming very frustrating having to chat to people only to find ourselves repeating ourselves time after time. Are we doing anything wrong or is it just about patience? Any advice would be appreciated :l

I agree. All it says is they want a woman. The pictures are very tailored towards a male audience too."

What would you want them to show - the fella? If they are wanting a bi woman the woman is going to want to see more of the woman not the bloke?

Sherwood Forest

I agree. All it says is they want a woman. The pictures are very tailored towards a male audience too.

What would you want them to show - the fella? If they are wanting a bi woman the woman is going to want to see more of the woman not the bloke? "

I don't know what to really show of him, obviously a cock picture is just exactly that, we have some of his body but that's about it. (might put him in a thong and get him to bend over lol)

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

All but 2 of the pics are of females bum, bent over in most. No bio to speak of to attract ladies.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

What would you want them to show - the fella? If they are wanting a bi woman the woman is going to want to see more of the woman not the bloke? "

Not necessarily.

Sherwood Forest

"All but 2 of the pics are of females bum, bent over in most. No bio to speak of to attract ladies. "
We had a longer bio but was advised it might of been to long so we have opted for sort sweet and straight to the point.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

No if they are looking for a bi lady they will want to see picks of both. Unless of course they just want a woman to put on a show.

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

We as a couple have had some great times with ladies at clubs and socials. It's harder on here, but not impossible. You just have to put the work in and hope it eventually pays off.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You are looking for a female for a flirty drink or naughty fun. You are non judgemental and like tattoos.

This doesn't really tell me anything about what I could enjoy from an evening with you two.

Sherwood Forest

"You are looking for a female for a flirty drink or naughty fun. You are non judgemental and like tattoos.

This doesn't really tell me anything about what I could enjoy from an evening with you two. "

I thought that bit would come if and when we started chatting otherwise we would end up with a essay on our profile if we wrote everything about ourselves.

Bisexual means the woman fancies both men and women. So yes of course she'd want to see him too.

I agree. All it says is they want a woman. The pictures are very tailored towards a male audience too."

I thought that too. I just assumed the man wrote the profile and the 3some is for his benefit.

Sherwood Forest

I thought that too. I just assumed the man wrote the profile and the 3some is for his benefit. "

this is all good advice and we are trying to adjust or profile as we read helpful suggestions so thanks all for your input

I thought that too. I just assumed the man wrote the profile and the 3some is for his benefit. this is all good advice and we are trying to adjust or profile as we read helpful suggestions so thanks all for your input "

I like the sentence you added.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If I was interested in meeting couples, I would certainly respond based your revised profile.

Though to be really picky... it wouldn't hurt to have paragraphs, check your grammar and punctuation.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why dont you have any pics of the two of you together ?

Sherwood Forest

"Why dont you have any pics of the two of you together ?"
We do have privately, but that is a fair point and definitely something we will sort out upload this weekend

» Add a new message to this topic