FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > in-laws.....

in-laws.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ool-lad OP   Man  over a year ago

Hartlepool

..... so my ' in-law ' has sort of flirted with me .... i think: a while ago we wall-papered a small bedroom together (neither of us is small neither, so a little bit crowded)..... So, while he was up the ladder, i sorta, well kinda, had to .... brush against his semi hard-on, a few times, you know, to catch the rolls of paper.

How bad am I (first of all).... and any similar experiences. Like, is this just a straight-bloke 's carefree attitude to life wallpapering/under-wear....

thoughts would be appreciated xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It just seems very close to home if it goes pear shaped dude

Unless you are out as bi to him of corse then at least he would have some idea of you’re lifestyle.

"It just seems very close to home if it goes pear shaped dude

Unless you are out as bi to him of corse then at least he would have some idea of you’re lifestyle.

"

He says he's gay. I think there's no confusion with the in-laws about the gender preference.

OP, I wouldn't go there for so many reasons.

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Married to your son or daughter? Don't even think about it

Hartlepool

errrrm brother in law

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"errrrm brother in law "

Oh. God knows why I thought you'd written son in law. . Still not a great idea though

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

"..... so my ' in-law ' has sort of flirted with me .... i think: a while ago we wall-papered a small bedroom together (neither of us is small neither, so a little bit crowded)..... So, while he was up the ladder, i sorta, well kinda, had to .... brush against his semi hard-on, a few times, you know, to catch the rolls of paper.

How bad am I (first of all).... and any similar experiences. Like, is this just a straight-bloke 's carefree attitude to life wallpapering/under-wear....

thoughts would be appreciated xx

Go for it , I bloody would

"

Hartlepool

"errrrm brother in law

Oh. God knows why I thought you'd written son in law. . Still not a great idea though "

see he's a nice guy and i've done the thing : "what situation was i reading there..?".. we don't have the most friendly history....in a way i think he feels he has to make up for a mistake he made, but putting this together with how he always stands so close, generally... like as if invading my personal space, (too close lol).... i just think where do i separate perhaps just simple affection, from my fantastic lust? - i'm out as gay to my family by the way. pl

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

nr you

"errrrm brother in law

Oh. God knows why I thought you'd written son in law. . Still not a great idea though

see he's a nice guy and i've done the thing : "what situation was i reading there..?".. we don't have the most friendly history....in a way i think he feels he has to make up for a mistake he made, but putting this together with how he always stands so close, generally... like as if invading my personal space, (too close lol).... i just think where do i separate perhaps just simple affection, from my fantastic lust? - i'm out as gay to my family by the way. pl"

why would you want to go there?

If the person who is married to your brother in law is fine with it then who am I to judge

Hartlepool

oops, apologies for offending

Hartlepool

"If the person who is married to your brother in law is fine with it then who am I to judge "

fair play, but the what's the swinging approach to sharing him - i mean not together obviously....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"errrrm brother in law

see he's a nice guy and i've done the thing : "what situation was i reading there..?".. we don't have the most friendly history....in a way i think he feels he has to make up for a mistake he made, but putting this together with how he always stands so close, generally... like as if invading my personal space, (too close lol).... i just think where do i separate perhaps just simple affection, from my fantastic lust? - i'm out as gay to my family by the way. pl"

I think you have a choice. Carry on without doing anything about it or ask him what's going on. In general I would say don't mix sex and brothers or sisters partners. If your sibling and this guy are in an open or swinging relationship have a chat but I still wouldn't recommend it

"If the person who is married to your brother in law is fine with it then who am I to judge

fair play, but the what's the swinging approach to sharing him - i mean not together obviously.... "

Seperate room play lol

» Add a new message to this topic