FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help for single men

Help for single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm finding it hard to find single women and couple on here who are interested in a single guy as young As I am ! Is there any out there at all ? Am I too forward and keen ? Would like some advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t take it personally, many of us have children and grandchildren your age..it’s just a bit weird for us, not to mention the sheer amount of single guys on the site...my hubby was only 18 when he became a swinger, it took a while but he got lucky, stay positive and polite and it will happen...good luck

To be completely honest I hadn't looked at it like that , and you make a very good point Thankyou !! I suppose it's a bit foolish to think if have the same effect on all women as u do with girls my own age ! Just a shame I like older more experienced women !

They are a few couples who actively seek young men but not loads patience will definitely be the key most clubs don't even let you in till your 21

why not go out and experiance life , not sure how you can be a swinger at such a young age

I would love them to make themselves known haha ! And yes I'm aware it's a shame

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

If you ask for profile advice we can give you some, which may help. But unfortunately your age would put a few off as already mentioned.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"why not go out and experiance life , not sure how you can be a swinger at such a young age"

You're prepared to meet single men aged 18+ though.....

I've had to go totally sober as one kidney works at 20% and my family thought it was right for me to drink and do drugs from the age of 11 !! This is now what I find fun and it keeps me naughty without getting into trouble haha

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why did you previously have to delete your account?

Use the search facility, put in the ages you are looking for, the area, and whether they are looking a single guy your age.

Hey presto, result.

Now you just got to convince them to meet you. Good luck.

Hi Jack, come across you’re post on here mate.

I’ve seen some of the comments following regarding some woman, will either be old enough to be you’re mother or grandparents.

As you’ve seen you have age preferences, an as much as you like you’re “older” woman I think for now the safest bet is staying in your lane, an you’re own age group. A lot guys ( who can’t get meets ) complain this website is a waste of time & nobody meets them.

When in reality the truth is, woman aren’t that interested in them, the profile stinks, an they come across like dickheads.

Only advice I’d give you pal, act mature ( which I’m sure you do anyway ) & always be polite. Don’t go chasing someone you’ve message because they haven’t replied.

Good Luck

"Why did you previously have to delete your account?"
do the math lol he's 18 now

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I've had to go totally sober as one kidney works at 20% and my family thought it was right for me to drink and do drugs from the age of 11 !! This is now what I find fun and it keeps me naughty without getting into trouble haha"

Sorry to hear that OP. Hope you have made a good recovery and good luck on fab. X

"why not go out and experiance life , not sure how you can be a swinger at such a young age

You're prepared to meet single men aged 18+ though..... "

Burn!

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"why not go out and experiance life , not sure how you can be a swinger at such a young age

You're prepared to meet single men aged 18+ though.....

Burn! "

Stuff like that just makes me laugh my arse off.

The hypocrisy is highly amusing.

» Add a new message to this topic