FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help With A First Club Visit

Help With A First Club Visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Hoping you brilliant people will be able to give me some help and advice and sorry if this is in the wrong forum location.

I am a single guy and have a rare saturday evening free (no work yay!) on the 13th July and was considering going to a club in the South East. It has always been a fantasy and I have been curious about going to one.

I have looked at the clubs review section and I was considering applying to Liberations in Brighton or Amour. I will be driving and happy to go to places a bit further afield if it is worth it.

Would anyone have any advice or recommendations for other places? I have seen stuff about Vanilla and Kestrels/AbFabs? Any advice is gratefully recieved!

From reading on here it is obvious to be respectful and spend time talking to people and not expect an instant shag which seems to make perfect sense to me and tbh part of me thinks I might just choose to watch and absorb anyway.

Second thing, and I'm not asking for a wingman, but would anybody be willing to own up to somewhere they are going and maybe I could just touch base with you when arrive? Nothing serious just a hello how are you doing, just so I don't seem such a spare part. I will disapear when you are bored of me! Maybe for discretion arrange it over the message service?

Sorry for such a long post, you may be able to tell I am bit nervous and thanks for any advice in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Hi OP....not sure about the clubs that you have mentioned but Saturday's are sometimes couples only so make sure that you check this out before travelling and also if you need to be on a guest list or be a member. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

VA is definitely couples/women only on Saturdays.

I’m pretty sure Angels in Melkham allows single guys on Saturdays - no idea where it is in relation to you though - my geography is terrible!

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"VA is definitely couples/women only on Saturdays.

I’m pretty sure Angels in Melkham allows single guys on Saturdays - no idea where it is in relation to you though - my geography is terrible! "

Yes you are correct, single guys are welcome on a Saturday evening at Angels. A very small and friendly club, ideal for a first club visit.

Likewise, no idea about the geography.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for your advice it has all been really helpful

» Add a new message to this topic