FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Thoughts on our profile? Newbies

Thoughts on our profile? Newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are new to the lifestyle. Exploring new things and excited to see what happens. Just wondered what thoughts were on our profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wondering why join a swingers site if you have intention of meeting people of here only in a club

?

"wondering why join a swingers site if you have intention of meeting people of here only in a club"

As we are new it feels like a comfortable and safe thing for us to do until we find out more about the lifestyle. From reading and chatting with others so far, there are plenty who only meet in a club environment. The people we meet may well be from this site or people we meet on the nightmare, but that’s the meeting place! We should all only do what we are comfortable with.

"wondering why join a swingers site if you have intention of meeting people of here only in a club

As we are new it feels like a comfortable and safe thing for us to do until we find out more about the lifestyle. From reading and chatting with others so far, there are plenty who only meet in a club environment. The people we meet may well be from this site or people we meet on the nightmare, but that’s the meeting place! We should all only do what we are comfortable with."

*meet on the night!!!! Hopefully not the nightmare! Hah!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Well I like your profile!

Pity about the age range though.,

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You need more pics of him.

Also it sounds like you want a woman to join you but the man is not allowed to touch her? There might be some women that would enjoy that but few and far between I'm guessing.

What would be in it for the extra bi woman being with a woman with no ff experience and a guy who is out of bounds?!

"You need more pics of him.

Also it sounds like you want a woman to join you but the man is not allowed to touch her? There might be some women that would enjoy that but few and far between I'm guessing.

What would be in it for the extra bi woman being with a woman with no ff experience and a guy who is out of bounds?! "

I guess it’s just baby steps at the moment. The line may move the more we experience. We have actually had a few interested ladies, so I guess it does appeal to some. Some seem excited to take my FF virginity! But very aware that it won’t be for all, as non of us are.

I’ll look at putting up some pics of the OH too!

Thanks for the feedback . X

It seems all about the female of the couple. With the guest woman and husband being directed as to what to do. Good luck in finding that, given that single women are the most sought after demograph on this site. Maybe there are some willing to do that and hopefully you will find it. Good luck in your search OP

Holly

"It seems all about the female of the couple. With the guest woman and husband being directed as to what to do. Good luck in finding that, given that single women are the most sought after demograph on this site. Maybe there are some willing to do that and hopefully you will find it. Good luck in your search OP

Holly

"

Thanks Holly. Yeh we know it’s not for everyone but it’s baby steps to begin with as I replied above. It may turn out that this isn’t for us but we will have fun finding out!

We have had a few females who are interested so I guess we will see. Still dipping our toes, so to speak, at the moment!

X

"We are new to the lifestyle. Exploring new things and excited to see what happens. Just wondered what thoughts were on our profile? "
I personally think it's fine, it tells people what you as a couple want, your pics are sexy so I hope you have a great experience here

"We are new to the lifestyle. Exploring new things and excited to see what happens. Just wondered what thoughts were on our profile? I personally think it's fine, it tells people what you as a couple want, your pics are sexy so I hope you have a great experience here "

Thanks Gerry!!

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

For me as a bi female I don't like the idea of being a performing circus monkey. Maybe it's just my views on it.

Also lots of women who are bi curious seem to take that as they're gonna lie there whilst the other lady performs oral sex, etc on them. Not saying this is you btw.

I just found your profile to be a little demanding. But it is clear in what you're looking for!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"You need more pics of him.

What would be in it for the extra bi woman being with a woman with no ff experience and a guy who is out of bounds?!

I guess it’s just baby steps at the moment. The line may move the more we experience. We have actually had a few interested ladies, so I guess it does appeal to some. Some seem excited to take my FF virginity! But very aware that it won’t be for all, as non of us are.

I’ll look at putting up some pics of the OH too!

Thanks for the feedback . X"

No problem, have fun

"For me as a bi female I don't like the idea of being a performing circus monkey. Maybe it's just my views on it.

Also lots of women who are bi curious seem to take that as they're gonna lie there whilst the other lady performs oral sex, etc on them. Not saying this is you btw.

I just found your profile to be a little demanding. But it is clear in what you're looking for!"

Yes I can understand that, but then there are those who enjoy being the attention, much like myself. I have no idea what I’ll be like with another F, but I’m looking forward to whatever happens in the moment if the situation is right. I’m happy to hear that things are clear though, as an open and honest approach is what we want, so we all read from the same book, so to speak!

Thanks for the feedback x

Go with whatever helps you feel safe like a club of a social meet first

As a bi fem. it’s too set in stone. No taking into account of how the single bi fem might like to play.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

What your looking for is quite often what couples starting hope to do first but it's actually extremely rare to find. Women are the smallest group and most of those who do play with couples will want to play with both the male and female. If the males off limits but has to be there then from there point of view what's the point? They are been asked to in thier eyes be a performing monkey in front of someone's hubby. It's a very one sided demand.

I'm saying all this because at the beginning of our swinging journey we wanted to do this. It's only after research, understanding the needs of everyone and getting a grip on the availabile ratios did we realise what an incredibly difficult task it was. In the end we played MMF first then MFMF and by chance in a club we experienced our only MFF to date but the lady played with both me the hubby and my wife.

Also be very mindful of fake accounts, time wasters and fantasists on this website, they smell new blood and they will zero in on new couple's like yourself looking for something hard find. The fact you have said you already have quite a bit of interest is of concern. Make sure early on you insist on checks that will ensure you are dealing with genuine and real single women and not another male pretending to get thier kicks. You as the female can ask to speak to the other female on the phone. Ask them to send a photo of themselves holding today's newspaper or a piece of paper with some words stipulated by yourself. The fakers will soon go quite when you ask for any of these and it means you avoid having your time wasted, getting disappointed further down the line.

We genuinely wish you sucess in what your looking for xx

If you do experience your fantasy please can you update this thread as it will help show to others it can be achieved x

Best thing for a profile is look at others, look at the ones who are active ( when I mean active, I mean verified & actually seem legitimate ). Watch how they run they’re profiles, pics & bio - personally I don’t mind reading a long winded bio. Be open to options, to try different things and try to learn who’s the good ones from the time wasters..

Happy Swimging

[Removed by poster at 06/07/19 07:25:51]

"What your looking for is quite often what couples starting hope to do first but it's actually extremely rare to find. Women are the smallest group and most of those who do play with couples will want to play with both the male and female. If the males off limits but has to be there then from there point of view what's the point? They are been asked to in thier eyes be a performing monkey in front of someone's hubby. It's a very one sided demand.

I'm saying all this because at the beginning of our swinging journey we wanted to do this. It's only after research, understanding the needs of everyone and getting a grip on the availabile ratios did we realise what an incredibly difficult task it was. In the end we played MMF first then MFMF and by chance in a club we experienced our only MFF to date but the lady played with both me the hubby and my wife.

Also be very mindful of fake accounts, time wasters and fantasists on this website, they smell new blood and they will zero in on new couple's like yourself looking for something hard find. The fact you have said you already have quite a bit of interest is of concern. Make sure early on you insist on checks that will ensure you are dealing with genuine and real single women and not another male pretending to get thier kicks. You as the female can ask to speak to the other female on the phone. Ask them to send a photo of themselves holding today's newspaper or a piece of paper with some words stipulated by yourself. The fakers will soon go quite when you ask for any of these and it means you avoid having your time wasted, getting disappointed further down the line.

We genuinely wish you sucess in what your looking for xx

If you do experience your fantasy please can you update this thread as it will help show to others it can be achieved x"

Thanks for taking the time to reply and advise.

X

"As a bi fem. it’s too set in stone. No taking into account of how the single bi fem might like to play. "

We are new, have boundaries and want that to be clear. It won’t be for everyone, we know that, and in time the line may move. But we only set out what feels comfortable right now and what happens in the right situation happens.

Thanks for the feedback x

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

The phrase 'sex assistant ' is off putting for me personally, as a single f I wouldn't want to be wank fodder, I'd want to be enjoying it as much as the person or people I were playing with. Xx

"The phrase 'sex assistant ' is off putting for me personally, as a single f I wouldn't want to be wank fodder, I'd want to be enjoying it as much as the person or people I were playing with. Xx"

Thanks, I’ll amend! X

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"We are new to the lifestyle. Exploring new things and excited to see what happens. Just wondered what thoughts were on our profile? "

Nice pics and a well constructed, clearly written profile.

I don’t understand the folk querying your preferences - you’ve been upfront and if it doesn’t appeal people can simply move on to a more appropriate profile.

I wish more folk were as clear with what they’re looking.

Good luck

"We are new to the lifestyle. Exploring new things and excited to see what happens. Just wondered what thoughts were on our profile?

Nice pics and a well constructed, clearly written profile.

I don’t understand the folk querying your preferences - you’ve been upfront and if it doesn’t appeal people can simply move on to a more appropriate profile.

I wish more folk were as clear with what they’re looking.

Good luck "

Thank you! Indeed we just want to be clear, no point in leading people up the garden path if its not what you actually want or will carry out.

We may not achieve our desire but we will have fun on the journey for sure!

Thanks for your reply x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile asks should you go to Quest or Pandoras. You are looking for dungeon play and Pandoras dungeon is by far the better.

Plymouth

"For me as a bi female I don't like the idea of being a performing circus monkey. Maybe it's just my views on it.

I just found your profile to be a little demanding. But it is clear in what you're looking for!

Yes I can understand that, but then there are those who enjoy being the attention, much like myself. I have no idea what I’ll be like with another F, but I’m looking forward to whatever happens in the moment if the situation is right. I’m happy to hear that things are clear though, as an open and honest approach is what we want, so we all read from the same book, so to speak!

Thanks for the feedback x"

No problem you're welcome.

I'm all for attention I love being the centre of attention during play.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Because tbh we're a full swap couple, open to single guys and ladies and we struggle to find much around here. Could be our location though!

"Your profile asks should you go to Quest or Pandoras. You are looking for dungeon play and Pandoras dungeon is by far the better."

Yes I think we are leaning more towards trying out Pandora’s. May as well see what that is like too!!

Your profile looks ok, your pictures are sexy.

As others have said, the only issue maybe that you are narrowing your takers with very specifics about what you want. Which is fair play.

I'm sure there will be bi ladies interested in your scenario, but the vast majority of ladies we speak to want to be able to also explore their fantasies and do what they want also.

Good luck

x Niki

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You want the lady to focus on you getting fucked and both women giving your man joint oral pleasure. I'm amazed you have had a lot of women interested in this. Are you sure they are genuinely women ?

Thanks to everyone for their replies and different opinions on our profile.i have made a few amendments here and there, so thanks x

Taking on board about a F that may join us, some of these comments I do find interesting as people complain about time wasters and about those who say but not do, yet when you are clear about your intentions/boundaries, even though they may not be for everyone, it’s frowned upon.

People know what to expect with us, not leading anyone up the garden path to something that we won’t actually do. As time goes own own boundaries/ideas may change and with that so will the profile. But we are new and taking baby steps with what we are interested in to start with right now. We of course want the lady to enjoy herself with us and we will also respect her wishes as she would ours, and who knows what further doors may open!

We were all new to this once, right?No harm in taking it a little at a time.

X

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Good for you. Clear about what you want and sticking to it

"Good for you. Clear about what you want and sticking to it "

Thank you! X

Plymouth

We must be strange people because we're new and we decided to go straight in at the deep end!! Orgies, threesomes haha

"We must be strange people because we're new and we decided to go straight in at the deep end!! Orgies, threesomes haha"

Not strange, more brave! Although to be honest I quite like the bit by bit approach. Builds excitement and wonderment!!!

As long as we all have fun and stay safe then it’s all good! X

"Thanks to everyone for their replies and different opinions on our profile.i have made a few amendments here and there, so thanks x

Taking on board about a F that may join us, some of these comments I do find interesting as people complain about time wasters and about those who say but not do, yet when you are clear about your intentions/boundaries, even though they may not be for everyone, it’s frowned upon.

People know what to expect with us, not leading anyone up the garden path to something that we won’t actually do. As time goes own own boundaries/ideas may change and with that so will the profile. But we are new and taking baby steps with what we are interested in to start with right now. We of course want the lady to enjoy herself with us and we will also respect her wishes as she would ours, and who knows what further doors may open!

X

"

I dont think people are 'frowning' on your intentions/ boundaries

Instead they are simply explaining ( from experience) that you will probably struggle to find what you want

Looks good

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Nice to read a couples profile that sounds like a women wrote it rather then just the male only!

Although as a whole the Male half does seem to be missing, show each other off equally

"Nice to read a couples profile that sounds like a women wrote it rather then just the male only!

Although as a whole the Male half does seem to be missing, show each other off equally "

Indeed it was written by a woman, and the FF idea was my suggestion not his.

But yes, photos of him are lacking for sure, it’s a little out of balance!!

X

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Thanks to everyone for their replies and different opinions on our profile.i have made a few amendments here and there, so thanks x

X

I dont think people are 'frowning' on your intentions/ boundaries

Instead they are simply explaining ( from experience) that you will probably struggle to find what you want"

This ^^^ no one on fab forums ever frowns. We are all happy helpful people. And you can absolutely make your own rules.

But it’s an advice forum, and realistically you are going to struggle.

Just hang out at the bar at a local club, don’t do anything, just watch and see what goes, talk to each other about what dynamics interest both of you.

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

X

"

I love your honest profile and your straight intentions and I would be more than happy to help you xx have a few sf friends too lol xx shame your going to pandoras sat xx

X

I love your honest profile and your straight intentions and I would be more than happy to help you xx have a few sf friends too lol xx shame your going to pandoras sat xx"

Thank you xx Pandora’s this time, quest next time for sure!! Xx

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

X

I love your honest profile and your straight intentions and I would be more than happy to help you xx have a few sf friends too lol xx shame your going to pandoras sat xx

Thank you xx Pandora’s this time, quest next time for sure!! Xx"

Look forward to meeting you pm me anytime xxx

» Add a new message to this topic