FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to be successful at messaging

How to be successful at messaging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone,

Just looking to see what makes you girls more inclined to open up a message in your inbox. I know you must get 100’s of messages, what kind of thing catches your eye in the subject?

And also, what makes you want to reply?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello everyone,

Just looking to see what makes you girls more inclined to open up a message in your inbox. I know you must get 100’s of messages, what kind of thing catches your eye in the subject?

And also, what makes you want to reply?"

Start messages with 'I know Pat-mustard'

"Hello everyone,

There's no "one fits all" formula but I hear "want to fuck now?" as a subject followed by no less than 5 cock pics attached to a "hi" message works well.

I mean it's only polite.

Mrs

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

This is me and me only.

Subject, doesn't matter.

Text: show you've read my profile, then interest me. How is up to you.

Photos: I don't really care as long as it's not your penis or an action shot.

Your profile: needs to be better than average.

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I actually day in my profile what to do to get a response...but few read that far.

I just get a new one though which made me think. He'd made a typo and said incredible piles instead of incredible pics...now I can't resist making a smart arse comment so had to reply.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

I always send a nice message and refer to something said in the profile I attach a full clothes body shot including face this kind of message garrantees no reply

"I actually day in my profile what to do to get a response...but few read that far.

I just get a new one though which made me think. He'd made a typo and said incredible piles instead of incredible pics...now I can't resist making a smart arse comment so had to reply."

lol they don't get far reading because the beginning is a rant lol if I see that I generally give up

A face to talk too, dick pics should only be on request, be original and use humour. Make us feel like you are a decent guy who is capable of pleasing us. If you don't get a reply accept it is a no and move on to the next one. Half the time it is just who stands out of a bunch. Faceless, no picture profiles with little written and an instant offer tend to not go far.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It doesn't matter what you put in a message I look at the profile first to see if the sender meets my preferences.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hello everyone,

Most people look at your profile before opening a message. If your profile is no good your message is not getting opened.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If its clear they've read my profile before messaging, that helps.

"If its clear they've read my profile before messaging, that helps. "
I've read it several times but I wouldn't tell you I've read it

"Hello everyone,

I reply if they pique my interest with a unique, witty, intelligent or intriguing message.

Anyone who has clearly taken the time to read my profile may well get a reply too.

Any hi/hey/how are you messages just get binned.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If its clear they've read my profile before messaging, that helps. I've read it several times but I wouldn't tell you I've read it "

Its not the message, people are either attracted to you or not. I go in to town and see hundreds of people and not one of them attracts me to them for a variety of reasons. Its the same on here. There is no magic message or magic profile.

» Add a new message to this topic