FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Generic profile help

Generic profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone give me some advice on my profile, I’ve done some changes but it seems a bit bland still, generic almost, any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *robinsonMan  over a year ago

Alton

"Can anyone give me some advice on my profile, I’ve done some changes but it seems a bit bland still, generic almost, any advice?"

There's no point because it doesn't really matter what you do sites like this give all the power and control of the situation to the women so it doesn't matter how much you stand out or show a personality if they don't like the look of you game over..

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Can anyone give me some advice on my profile, I’ve done some changes but it seems a bit bland still, generic almost, any advice?

There's no point because it doesn't really matter what you do sites like this give all the power and control of the situation to the women so it doesn't matter how much you stand out or show a personality if they don't like the look of you game over.. "

Completely untrue....most women read profiles to see what the guy sounds like, where he is, if he mentions attending club's, has safe sex, has common interests and so on. Every lady with have individual preferences and if a guy makes no effort with their profile, would they been a boring, unimaginative meet ?

OP. I will have a read of your profile and reply to you. I just wanted to let this chap know how wrong he was !

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Can anyone give me some advice on my profile, I’ve done some changes but it seems a bit bland still, generic almost, any advice?"

Some simple things initially...add some other pics, but no cock pics or maybe one if it's tasteful and not just cock..

Alter the age gap you are looking for. Surely not everyone up to the age of 99.

There is a big emphasis on edging. Great if that's your thing, but maybe talk about some other stuff you enjoy.

Remember you want to attract the ladies and get them interested. So try to think of what you do , or who you are which would make someone chose you , over others they have messages from.

But overall it's a good, inoffensive profile

Thank you, changed it a bit and will add photos later xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Nice smile, it's quite important when posting pictures to smile so congratulations on that. Now the nasty bits

You've been advised to add more pictures, think body (not cock) and wearing smart casual or a suit.

Profile says nothing new that many other guys write it's boring and predictable. Best profile I've read was a poem, intelligent, self deprecating and witty but I've also read just really decent thought out profiles, that make you want to know that person better.

It's difficult to do and will take some research, look at other guys profiles get ideas but don't steal anything, being genuine is the key

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

That’s total crap! Your profile is the only thing you to have, expressing your USP is the only way to get laid on Fab as a single guy! Far too many guys just want F&G and don’t want to pay for it! Spend as little time as you like on your profile and reap what you sow!

"Can anyone give me some advice on my profile, I’ve done some changes but it seems a bit bland still, generic almost, any advice?

There's no point because it doesn't really matter what you do sites like this give all the power and control of the situation to the women so it doesn't matter how much you stand out or show a personality if they don't like the look of you game over.. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's no point because it doesn't really matter what you do sites like this give all the power and control of the situation to the women so it doesn't matter how much you stand out or show a personality if they don't like the look of you game over..

Completely untrue....most women read profiles to see what the guy sounds like, where he is, if he mentions attending club's, has safe sex, has common interests and so on. Every lady with have individual preferences and if a guy makes no effort with their profile, would they been a boring, unimaginative meet ?

OP. I will have a read of your profile and reply to you. I just wanted to let this chap know how wrong he was ! "

I get what you're saying but the assumption that they are boring and unimaginative because they put very little in the profile is at best unfair having said that I agree on the basis if you don't make that profile stand out then it will be ignored and the other 112,003 other guys who did will come before you

Cheshire

I keep mentioning the guy with the poem for his profile. He asked for profile advice and plenty of women were certainly highly complimentary about his profile and interested in him.

There are certain guys on here that do very well, when you read their profile you can see one element of why, they are successful in getting meets.

A really intelligent and witty profile certainly interests me

I would put a poem but for me it’s a bit cringeworthy to do, but if it gets what I’m after then it’s worth it I suppose. But at the same time I don’t want to be fake about it. I’ve been honest on my profile, always been open about who I am and so on, and provide photos in a first message too (never cock photos though) and it’s like trying to throw a paper plane through a hula hoop that’s flying through the air while I’m blindfolded lmao!

I appreciate the input from everyone so far, it is interesting to see different opinions

Cheshire

"I would put a poem but for me it’s a bit cringeworthy to do, but if it gets what I’m after then it’s worth it I suppose. But at the same time I don’t want to be fake about it. I’ve been honest on my profile, always been open about who I am and so on, and provide photos in a first message too (never cock photos though) and it’s like trying to throw a paper plane through a hula hoop that’s flying through the air while I’m blindfolded lmao!

I appreciate the input from everyone so far, it is interesting to see different opinions"

Poetry is not in my vocabulary either, although I wish I had the wit of John Cooper Clarke's style of poetry.

Good luck

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Nice teeth.

By *nce a MinxWoman  over a year ago

near basingstoke

Agreed! Totally wrong

Haha, thank you xx

I am a bit funny about my teeth, can’t have my smile change from what it is xx

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Even though there's not much on it it is good coz you are smiling, and it's clear what you're up for.

If you are good at conversing you shouldn't have too many problems.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree with the other folk that said this is totally untrue! Yes, there are far more men than women on the site, but if you take the time to read profiles and message accordingly, you will get responses.

Don't set your expectations high - you may get 1 response in every 10 messages you send, even if your messages are well thought out.

But that's got nothing to do with control...and it does have EVERYTHING to do with whether you stand out with nice pictures, and your personality shining through the messages you send..

All the best

x N

» Add a new message to this topic