FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice for more meets?

Profile advice for more meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone,

Just looking for advice to spice up my profile, stugglin with meets recently it’s leaving me lacking some self esteem haha!

Any pointers would be really appreciated, thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Sort out your age ranges, 99 year old ? It may not seem important but it would be noticed and the assumption is your profile was put together in 5 minutes.

The profile is very generic, same stuff written on a thousand other profiles. It takes real skill to properly express your personality on here, but try and show some humour.

On the plus side, I really like your pictures, and the veri is a good recommendation.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Not really much in your profile at all and although bo us points for no public cock pic...you could do with a few more. Personally I'm not a fan of "I'm into most things so hit me up with what your into" most things? Like what? Your profile is there to tell us exactly that, we are not gonna message you to find out or just send a list of what we like. Use your profile to sell yourself. Tell us what your into but more importantly I have no idea what you can offer me from your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As others have said, sort out your age range. What have you got to offer to a 99 year old woman?

Have a look at some of the existing profile advice threads, you can find some here:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/868684

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/877648

The more effort you put in your profile, the better.

Good luck.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Forget your profile and join a club.

You are far more likely to find fun at a club provided that you have a personality and are confident without being arrogant.

Good luck OP

Would that be an invite?

Thanks for the feedback, I have changed it up a bit hopefully it looks a little better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally don't see anything wrong with it per say. I wouldn't say it stands out amongst a lot of other profiles, however. It's a pretty standard profile. I would also recommend clubs. Given your age, you do fall short of some age ranges on here, which will always make it more challenging to procure a meet. Good luck in your search OP

Holly

» Add a new message to this topic