FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Who is on the other end

Who is on the other end

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was wondering in couples who is the one on here most because my hubby only ever gets involved if we decide to look for a meet then I find us one he deals with it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

It could be either of us but judging by the messages we get most people think it's me (Flik) online most of the time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It could be either of us but judging by the messages we get most people think it's me (Flik) online most of the time."

Yes it annoys the living daylights out of us when they think they are addressing the female only and not the couple.

We used to tell them we are both here.

But now we just don't even answer if they think they are chatting to just the lady.

Same here tbh but I was thinking it would be the other half’s on here men I mean

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

When I had a couples profile we always put our name at the bottom to show who had written a message or forum post.

"When I had a couples profile we always put our name at the bottom to show who had written a message or forum post. "
yes that should be the etiquette

We find the same that most assume they are talking to Mrs x

"When I had a couples profile we always put our name at the bottom to show who had written a message or forum post. "

We always do this too as we both log on to the site to read / send messages.

Personally, it wouldn't bother me if someone assumed it was me replying - there are far worse things on Fab that happen, and to be fair, I don't see why I would waste my energy getting annoyed - just clarify that they are speaking to the male half or both... And maybe add that to your profile..

Niki

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

A lot of messages usually start with ‘which one of you is this’ (apart from the ones that start ‘do you have pics’, ‘do you have kik’ or ‘I’m nearby want to meet’).

We would normally reply with which one of us it is followed by ‘does it matter?’

Does not matter tbh who it is mr or Mrs just wondering who is the eager one out of us in general

"Does not matter tbh who it is mr or Mrs just wondering who is the eager one out of us in general "

I think that both mrs and mr need to be equally eager for things to happen to a satisfactory level...

I couldn't imagine anything worse that one of the two not being eager - that would come across and spoil the fun for everyone...

N

We both on pretty much equally both could be answering messages obviously we only arrange meets together

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Niki doesn't have the patience to deal with 'fab' stuff, I (K) do everything up to the point that I show her a picture of a potential meet, she then becomes interested ....or not.

I do make it clear who's running the profile and to be fair most take note - it doesn't bother me if I receive mail addressed to beautiful or gorgeous, I just usually respond with "thanks, you should see the wife"

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

Its more often me checking for messages, but you’re more likely to get a bit of chat and photos if it’s the male half.

Funny though how the tone of the messages change if single males think they are messaging the female half rather than the male half.

"Niki doesn't have the patience to deal with 'fab' stuff, I (K) do everything up to the point that I show her a picture of a potential meet, she then becomes interested ....or not.

I do make it clear who's running the profile and to be fair most take note - it doesn't bother me if I receive mail addressed to beautiful or gorgeous, I just usually respond with "thanks, you should see the wife""

Very much the same here. Still having trouble with timewasters though!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Was wondering in couples who is the one on here most because my hubby only ever gets involved if we decide to look for a meet then I find us one he deals with it ."

I'm on here much more than my other half.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Niki doesn't have the patience to deal with 'fab' stuff, I (K) do everything up to the point that I show her a picture of a potential meet, she then becomes interested ....or not.

I do make it clear who's running the profile and to be fair most take note - it doesn't bother me if I receive mail addressed to beautiful or gorgeous, I just usually respond with "thanks, you should see the wife"

Very much the same here. Still having trouble with timewasters though!"

That's disappointing - seems it's often the way with Fab meets.

My theory is the ones that 'get it' are in high demand and are often juggling several 'meets' at once and will drop the ones that sound like the hardest work - and we definitely fall into that category

It's often me (A) doing the admin but always with P's agreement in terms of who to message and send face pics to etc.

As a single lady when speaking to couples it does matter who messages. You get chaps who use couples profiles to meet a lady when you get to message with both people that is automatically remedied.

Its nice to know both partners in the couple are interested and its not one partner being over eager and the other partner is pulled along for the ride.

I used to feel like a broken record asking if it was the Mr or the Mrs I was conversing with.

I do understand some ppl get tied up with fab admin and it suits for one person to sort messages and then when numbers are swapped you get a better all round interaction.

But in my small humble opinion it does matter who’s messaging from a couple.

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

How thoughtful it makes conversations easier

Xx

We're both on the site regularly but I'm the one who does most of the messaging. Husband messages occasionally but he's never ventured to the forums. We sign the messages accordingly. The times when we don't sign is when we're together reading and replying. Makes no difference who does the typing.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic