FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tough to get a meet but...

Tough to get a meet but...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love the challenge, I'm fairly new here and although I find it extremely difficult to find a meet, enjoy the challenge I've been close and a few occasions and I have one planned meet up and coming. Whoelse find it a real challenge on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a real challenge for single guys, bit not much better for couples !. Most can't even read, many are just pic collectors, fakes or utter time wasters. We can chat with say 30 or more to get just one real meet !.

It is the same for us all.... most messages I receive are from arm chair wankers, dreamers, married men, the desperate and guys who haven't read my profile. Oh and let us not forget the married or attached guys (lol) or those who live miles away. I receive hundreds of offers but in reality out of 100 messages I am lucky if there is 1 guy who I would be genuinely intetested in or excited to meet.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Its a real challenge for single guys, bit not much better for couples !. Most can't even read, many are just pic collectors, fakes or utter time wasters. We can chat with say 30 or more to get just one real meet !."

Agreed!! In fact I think all our meets have been at parties or people we've met at parties and kept in touch!

We get lots of views but barely any messages or replies to messages/winks. Or people will chat for a while then we'll never hear from them again!!

By *iguyandbbwCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Dick guys ruin it for the good uns on here, if they learnt to read b4 messaging and wasn't a cock with comments I'm sure alot more would get meets

Just keep persevering mate. It gets easier when people get to realise you are a normal, decent guy (if you are one) and reliable.

» Add a new message to this topic