FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Get a room..!

Get a room..!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rgentum Diaboli OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Massive apologies if this is a dumb question or if it's been discussed loads of time before.

I have the opportunity to meet a playmate of mine for a couple of hours after she has a meeting later this week. This is around Kings Cross in London but my question is about anywhere.

We don't have anywhere to go in the time that we have and around there even budget hotels come in a bit pricey for just a couple of hours (even a wonderful couple of hours!)

What are the options for finding short term rooms for when you need a bit of privacy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hotel or maybe a club

i think there is a site called day rooms or thelikes

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"hotel or maybe a club

i think there is a site called day rooms or thelikes "

Yes I used dayrooms last week. £45 for use of hotel room from 9am till 4pm. Plenty about in London. Mine was near Gatwick after a long flight .

By *rgentum Diaboli OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Thank you!

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

Just Google Hotel Day Rates. There’s a little boutique hotel just up from Kings X near Euston Square that I’ve used. Also a Travel Lodge in the area. Always worth ringing hotels directly as well.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We should have love hotels as they do in Japan, then you could go out on a date, have a meal or drink and fuck for an hour in comfort. Better than the shop doorways we used when young!

But as a nation we're too hypocritical, imagine what the tabloids would say. There must be a marketing opportunity for anyone brave enough to try.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"We should have love hotels as they do in Japan."

I was in South Korea last year, and they have ‘Joy Hotels’ which are fully self service, like a car park or Boris bike. Credit card to open a door, which starts the counter. You’re charged when you vacate. Pay by the quarter hour.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

I saw something like this in Argentina. You never see a human being.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We should have love hotels as they do in Japan.

I was in South Korea last year, and they have ‘Joy Hotels’ which are fully self service, like a car park or Boris bike. Credit card to open a door, which starts the counter. You’re charged when you vacate. Pay by the quarter hour. "

By the quarter hour! . Imagine the shame of booking out and finding you'd only been 15 minutes

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I went to one in Dominican Republic. Car goes into garage and you press a button to clise the garage door so no passers by can see your number plate then there was a connecting door from garage to an en suite room. Towels and condoms provided and there was a sex swing as well as a double bed. He had prepaid for two hours and a barrier opened as he inserted his ticket when we drove out. Never saw anyone.

» Add a new message to this topic