FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Don’t know what I’m doing wrong

Don’t know what I’m doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eusch OP   Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Been on for a while, and only managed to get one social people read my messages but never reply, they look at profile but don’t write. Any pointers please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Been on for a while, and only managed to get one social people read my messages but never reply, they look at profile but don’t write. Any pointers please "

Cannot Accommodate is always going to reduce your chances as a lot will presume (rightly or wrongly) that you are married.

Have also heard people don't like 18-99 age range, so you might want to alter that unless you really are looking for a 99 year old couple

Apart from that seems ok to me (K)

peterborough

"Been on for a while, and only managed to get one social people read my messages but never reply, they look at profile but don’t write. Any pointers please

Have also heard people don't like 18-99 age range, so you might want to alter that unless you really are looking for a 99 year old couple

Apart from that seems ok to me (K)"

Thank you I didn’t know that, I’ll look at changing it

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Nothing wrong, cool tattoo but obviously the lack of a face picture does limit your chances. To be honest with a tattoo like that I’d think you’d be more recognisable

Putting down straight, but open to a bi encounter also has a few on here critical, they’d prefer Bi curious.

Clubs are generally easier to meet, the tattoo on a dress down night would help start a conversation or two

peterborough

"Nothing wrong, cool tattoo but obviously the lack of a face picture does limit your chances. To be honest with a tattoo like that I’d think you’d be more recognisable

Putting down straight, but open to a bi encounter also has a few on here critical, they’d prefer Bi curious.

Clubs are generally easier to meet, the tattoo on a dress down night would help start a conversation or two "

Thank you for the input, it’s a job to know what to put in that respect

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

"Nothing wrong, cool tattoo but obviously the lack of a face picture does limit your chances. To be honest with a tattoo like that I’d think you’d be more recognisable

Clubs are generally easier to meet, the tattoo on a dress down night would help start a conversation or two "

This always something I don't understand

If you were ashamed or afraid to get caught I'd assume you'd never show such a personal identifiable tattoo... And on the other hand if you're not bothered about being recognised or seen you'll get so much further showing your face

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Clubs are generally easier to meet, the tattoo on a dress down night would help start a conversation or two

Thank you for the input, it’s a job to know what to put in that respect "

I would think your straight status with a bit about your bi experience , limits , expectations included on your write up is reasonable , your ink is a conversation starter for sure , you mentioned that you have face pics on request and that's enough , you don't have to have them publicly displayed , just be yourself , know what you want and remain respectful towards others is the key I find , good luck with your experiences on here XX Leah

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This always something I don't understand

If you were ashamed or afraid to get caught I'd assume you'd never show such a personal identifiable tattoo... And on the other hand if you're not bothered about being recognised or seen you'll get so much further showing your face "

How can he hide that tattoo he can't but either way he's willing to show a face pic when he messages, the bi thing may put a lot of women off and as others have said explain why you don't accom in write up, all I'd say is put more personality in the write up, they like that but other than that we don't know what you put in personal messages that can also be a major problem to getting a reply

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Are you a BOBFOC?

peterborough

"Are you a BOBFOC? "

What is a BOBFOC?

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Body Off Baywatch

Face off Crimewatch

peterborough

"Body Off Baywatch

Face off Crimewatch "

Lol, I don’t think so, I’d never get on bay watch

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Can't see anything major up with your profile. Maybe it's what you write that's the issue. Do you only contact people when you meet their criteria e.g. age, location etc and do you send them a unique message, or a copy and paste message to everyone to save time ?

Most people are ok regarding disabilities. So might be worth commenting about being an amputee and if it affects you in any way. Or do you prefer them to ask ?

Otherwise, there are 100 guys on here for every female, so the odds are against you. Just be patient or try going to social or club's.

"Been on for a while, and only managed to get one social people read my messages but never reply, they look at profile but don’t write. Any pointers please "

the profile speil always has to make the reader mesmorised and drawn in. Bit like writing a CV but in the sexual sense telling us what kind of woman you fancy, things you like to do and no not train spotting.

Photos for me are the way to cut it. Poor photos of an arse with lines does nothing and the covered face photo with your phone does nothing for me either! Have a look at some the profiles and read them and see how the photos can enhance your chances. Good luck!

I think your ass should be your main photo , it's a bloody good one , your ink is amazing that must of cost a small fortune , but good profile just needs more photos

peterborough

"Can't see anything major up with your profile. Maybe it's what you write that's the issue. Do you only contact people when you meet their criteria e.g. age, location etc and do you send them a unique message, or a copy and paste message to everyone to save time ?

Most people are ok regarding disabilities. So might be worth commenting about being an amputee and if it affects you in any way. Or do you prefer them to ask ?

Otherwise, there are 100 guys on here for every female, so the odds are against you. Just be patient or try going to social or club's. "

Amputee??

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Hey mate welcome.

The good news is that you are in a great part of the world for meets. You also have a couple of clubs nearby that are great.

People may be polarised a little with your extensive tattoo (although it’s also a selling point for those who love ink)

The Bi bit might also put people off. You are in the catch 22 bit where not putting bi on your profile sometimes get people bent out of shape as it looks like you don’t accept yourself and are only doing it for meets. And if you do put Bi it puts the anti Bi people off!

Once you start getting a good name and hit some social and clubs maybe the meets will come.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Can't see anything major up with your profile. Maybe it's what you write that's the issue. Do you only contact people when you meet their criteria e.g. age, location etc and do you send them a unique message, or a copy and paste message to everyone to save time ?

Otherwise, there are 100 guys on here for every female, so the odds are against you. Just be patient or try going to social or club's.

Amputee?? "

Omg. I was looking at your pics on my phone. The shot of you with full length tattoo on show...your left leg looks like a full length false leg. When I enlarged the pic it was actually a towel ridge at thigh level.

The bum photo, just below your bum cheeks on your left leg, there is a ridge that I thought was top of false leg...I think it may be a belt and the top of your trousers.

Glad you have two functioning legs...either I need to go to Specsavers, view photos on a laptop rather than my phone, or you need better photos.

Lizzy leaves the forum quietly

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Amputee?? "

well I was pondering about the amputee comment ,

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Not everyone likes tattoos, the fact you can't accommodate also will put some off. Only 2 photos and a short profile wouldn't impress me enough to be interested and guess that will be the same for others.

By *uckMEMan  over a year ago

near you

been on here a while and yea no meets and a few messages.

swingers I don't think so.

[Removed by poster at 09/07/19 22:30:32]

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

The fact that you show your tattoos but not your face implies only people who've seen you nude would recognise you, and you probably have to cover them for work. This wouldn't make me think your not being able to accom means you're not single.

Profile is alright to me, guessing a lot of wome might actually not approach you or take you seriously coz they think you're too hot for them (or possibly a fake profile), or as someone above said BOBFOC.

Good luck.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Amputee??

Omg. I was looking at your pics on my phone. The shot of you with full length tattoo on show...your left leg looks like a full length false leg. When I enlarged the pic it was actually a towel ridge at thigh level.

The bum photo, just below your bum cheeks on your left leg, there is a ridge that I thought was top of false leg...I think it may be a belt and the top of your trousers.

Glad you have two functioning legs...either I need to go to Specsavers, view photos on a laptop rather than my phone, or you need better photos.

Lizzy leaves the forum quietly "

I thought the same as you Lizzy

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

stockton

For me the can't accommodate plus the stress on no strings makes me wonder if you are married or in a relationship. Maybe not the case but as i get a fair few inboxes I'd prob move onto next despite an otherwise appealing profile.

Love the ink btw x

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"

Amputee??

Lizzy leaves the forum quietly

I thought the same as you Lizzy"

I also took a double take and then zoomed in.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

In the exact same boat so not sure

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"been on here a while and yea no meets and a few messages.

swingers I don't think so."

Interesting conclusion.

peterborough

I now wonder how many others think I have a leg off!! Hmmmmm

Thank you all for the consecutive comments, I will have a rethink

» Add a new message to this topic