FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The Obligatory 'Can You Look At My Profile' Thread

The Obligatory 'Can You Look At My Profile' Thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockNRollArtist OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

Been active on here and at clubs for a couple of months, and I thought it was about time I asked this question!

Had a rewrite when I rejoined, been tinkering since, would appreciate some feedback from you lovelies.

Have a good evening!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It's a good profile, when I saw your pictures I'd already had an idea about you and what you're possibly into.

As you've had two recent verifications I'm not sure if you need that much but a couple of observations;

Age ranges 18-99 are you sure a 99 year old ?

Smile you miserable sod, I finally got one in the last picture

I think your personality comes across well and to be honest I think you'll be fine

Derby

Ha, thank you!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of my smile, I'm pretty self-conscious about it. I will try more though!

I'll have think about the age range bit. Basically, I'm happy enough to talk to anyone, and if someone falls outside my age range then they can't send me a message. So that's my reason for that, really. If it is giving a different message I'll look into changing it.

Thanks for the feedback, means a lot!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

“Call me daddy, your girlfriend does”

It’s put us off straight away, maybe it’s your way of making a joke/breaking the ice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like your profile. You come across as genuine and being honest about who you are. That’s quite refreshing. The “daddy” quote was a little bit “cringe”, but given what you wrote afterwards, I chose to just laugh it off.

Keep being you, and if someone doesn’t choose you for that, then you probably wouldn’t get on with them anyway.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What is a demisexual?

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

The daddy comment didn't do it for me but the rest I liked and your smiling pic I liked that to.

Derby

"What is a demisexual?"

Demisexual is when you don't feel a sexual attraction until you get to know someone.

Derby

Thanks for the feedback folks. The big takeaway is I need to lose the opener then!

Okay, that's not a problem. And more smiling pictures!

Thanks again!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"What is a demisexual?

Demisexual is when you don't feel a sexual attraction until you get to know someone."

Thanks for clarification

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Ha, thank you!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of my smile, I'm pretty self-conscious about it. I will try more though!

I'll have think about the age range bit. Basically, I'm happy enough to talk to anyone, and if someone falls outside my age range then they can't send me a message. So that's my reason for that, really. If it is giving a different message I'll look into changing it.

Thanks for the feedback, means a lot!"

We get loads of people outside of our age range messaging so that will be in your profile set up.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It's a good profile, when I saw your pictures I'd already had an idea about you and what you're possibly into.

As you've had two recent verifications I'm not sure if you need that much but a couple of observations;

Age ranges 18-99 are you sure a 99 year old ?

Smile you miserable sod, I finally got one in the last picture

I think your personality comes across well and to be honest I think you'll be fine "

Totally agree x

» Add a new message to this topic