FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 36 years old no tats or beard plus look younger. Does this put ladies off?

36 years old no tats or beard plus look younger. Does this put ladies off?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hitwhit OP   Man  over a year ago

newquay

Just wondering why I haven’t managed to meet someone on here. Gentleman and kind plus not posting pics girls don’t want to see (??) every time.

Any advice would be welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

None of that would put someone off per se. Your text is pretty brief & doesn't say much about you. I'd also suggest a club or social event as a way to get out meeting people.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

To be totally honest. I wouldn't bother replying or sending a message if I viewed your profile. Not that I'm in your age range anyway.. 18 to 36..and no male involved. Profile says zero about you. The bit about, never know till you ask. Its not really down to us to ask. Use your profile to selm yourself. What you like, what you really like and the type of person you looking for. Maybe a variety of pics would be good.

Goodluck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are on a swingers site looking only for single women or female couples

You have really restricted your chances age limit and no couples also need more pics

newquay

Thank you I’ll change that now.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I probably wouldn't reply if you messaged me. Nothing to entice me and I've a husband, if I wanted to invite you as a 3rd for us, well you don't fit that bill.

newquay

Kinda not into relationship meet ups. Only women to be fair. Boring I know. But never done it before so really wanted to take it one step at a time

newquay

Thank you for this advice. Just not sure about meeting a couple that’s alls. Would feel a little weird but hey as confidence goes who knows.

I'll be blunt. Your profile write up is rubbish. Most women like to see intelligence and humour in a profile. When I was a single fem ( even though I'm out of your age range), if you'd have messaged me, I would have taken on look at your profile and deleted your message. I would suggest making a lot more effort in what you have to say, you are competing against a lot of men. You need to make your profile stand out.

Holly

newquay

amazing reply cheers. I’ll go back to the drawing board and write what I really wanted too. Cheers for the message

"Kinda not into relationship meet ups. Only women to be fair. Boring I know. But never done it before so really wanted to take it one step at a time "

You dont have to change it to meeting couples. It's your prerogative who you meet. If you like younger women, that's your prerogative too, so I wouldn't change that if i were you. But i would put effort into your profile itself.

Holly

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's less about putting people off here, Imo, than it is failing to attract and meeting appropriate people. There's some luck involved - who's near to you, possibly others messaging you first, or you picking the right people but the factors affecting single men here are usually the high volume and choice of single men to pick from and the quality of the effort invested.

Your age is fine for a huge number of people here - your looks probably too.

I can't offer profile advise but that is what everyone looks so at when you message them. The better it sells you, leaving few questions unanswered, the more people can know if you potentially match them. Too much doubt and they move on to others who probably do it.

Consider how you could improve it and get out to meet at clubs and socials. I'd meet you, I think it's about experimenting with your approach to find better results.

newquay

Thank you for the advice and taking your time to help. I totally understand now and maybe I was just being a shy guy girls don’t want.

Time to step it up I guess. And if we met I’m sure we would have an interesting evening together

"Thank you for this advice. Just not sure about meeting a couple that’s alls. Would feel a little weird but hey as confidence goes who knows. "

I'm married, not been on here long but we like to meet bi guys for threesomes and straight guys I meet on my own you seem good looking just get out there and try it, have some fun!most couples on here are really nice and laid back!

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Not being verified may put some people off. Maybe try and get to a club or organised social to meet people and then you can get verified.

Gem

Change from single lad to single guy on your header. Bit more appealing

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Change from single lad to single guy on your header. Bit more appealing"

That was my first thought. Lad = boy, you're in your 30's.....fab ladies prefer men

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Surprised 'Crossdressing' is in your interests, I'd either remove it if you accidentally ticked it, or add something to your profile about it. If I've seen it the women you're trying to attract will also see it.

Your profile reads a lot better now OP

Holly

By *oreveryoungkWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Just wondering why I haven’t managed to meet someone on here. Gentleman and kind plus not posting pics girls don’t want to see (??) every time.

Any advice would be welcome. "

Look good to me, not sure why your not getting a meet

Turn the light on when you take photos , you have a wicked body , it's a good selling point , use it to your advantage , good luck

» Add a new message to this topic