FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Are clubs better for couples?

Are clubs better for couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bcums3 OP   Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

So a bit of advice . Been on a few months now, like a lot of couples Looking for that elusive single bi female.

From looking into the forums a lot of people mention clubs are better to meet females?...is this the way of it?...is it better than trying to find someone on here?

I find (female) a lot of woman say they don’t want to be used as a play toy for a couple which is so not what we are wanting it’s all about mutual respect and fun but can be hard to get that across on a profile?

Have been to a club before, enjoyed it but unfortunately dont always have money to go often as it can be an expensive night out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

As a single lady I prefer my couple meets to be "Organic". I dread that moment in a social where my brain says" No play" and then Im in a pub having to explain to 2 people why the nite wont be progressing. In a club I can say No Thanks, excuse myself and get lost in the crowd. And maybe find a couple my brain says yes to...

lanarkshire

"As a single lady I prefer my couple meets to be "Organic". I dread that moment in a social where my brain says" No play" and then Im in a pub having to explain to 2 people why the nite wont be progressing. In a club I can say No Thanks, excuse myself and get lost in the crowd. And maybe find a couple my brain says yes to... "

Good point, we are laid back and forget that might not always feel like that for the female as it’s us two and them we never have any expectations but never looked at it in that way

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"As a single lady I prefer my couple meets to be "Organic". I dread that moment in a social where my brain says" No play" and then Im in a pub having to explain to 2 people why the nite wont be progressing. In a club I can say No Thanks, excuse myself and get lost in the crowd. And maybe find a couple my brain says yes to... "

I think that's one of the good points that everyone likes about a club (plus the excitement of not knowing who your going to come across).

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes.

lanarkshire

"As a single lady I prefer my couple meets to be "Organic". I dread that moment in a social where my brain says" No play" and then Im in a pub having to explain to 2 people why the nite wont be progressing. In a club I can say No Thanks, excuse myself and get lost in the crowd. And maybe find a couple my brain says yes to...

I think that's one of the good points that everyone likes about a club (plus the excitement of not knowing who your going to come across)."

Oh def would like to get the excitement back, kinda lost it a bit on here between the time waters and no shows lol...

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"So a bit of advice . Been on a few months now, like a lot of couples Looking for that elusive single bi female.

From looking into the forums a lot of people mention clubs are better to meet females?...is this the way of it?...is it better than trying to find someone on here?

I find (female) a lot of woman say they don’t want to be used as a play toy for a couple which is so not what we are wanting it’s all about mutual respect and fun but can be hard to get that across on a profile?

Have been to a club before, enjoyed it but unfortunately dont always have money to go often as it can be an expensive night out "

Clubs don't have to be an expensive night out. Some are "bring your own alcohol" and even a free overnight stay just bring a duvet or sleeping bag!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes for what your after

I'm part of a couple but we play seperate and I've lost count of how many threesomes I've had with other couples.

Less now days as I'm not as active as I used to be but yeah only met one couple from fab if that gives you any point of reference.

Nowadays I prefer my men and one on one encounters in clubs. So that's what I do ... For now

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"As a single lady I prefer my couple meets to be "Organic". I dread that moment in a social where my brain says" No play" and then Im in a pub having to explain to 2 people why the nite wont be progressing. In a club I can say No Thanks, excuse myself and get lost in the crowd. And maybe find a couple my brain says yes to...

I think that's one of the good points that everyone likes about a club (plus the excitement of not knowing who your going to come across).

Oh def would like to get the excitement back, kinda lost it a bit on here between the time waters and no shows lol... "

That's the joy of clubs, sort of takes the headache and awkwardness out of things. Also maybe consider private parties, they don't need any expense normally? Sometimes ones local are advertised in the meets/events sections of the forums.

lanarkshire

Oh def would like to get the excitement back, kinda lost it a bit on here between the time waters and no shows lol...

That's the joy of clubs, sort of takes the headache and awkwardness out of things. Also maybe consider private parties, they don't need any expense normally? Sometimes ones local are advertised in the meets/events sections of the forums."

Thanks

lanarkshire

"So a bit of advice . Been on a few months now, like a lot of couples Looking for that elusive single bi female.

Have been to a club before, enjoyed it but unfortunately dont always have money to go often as it can be an expensive night out

Clubs don't have to be an expensive night out. Some are "bring your own alcohol" and even a free overnight stay just bring a duvet or sleeping bag!"

Not many here that we can do that I’m afraid bring your own alcohol def, but between entry and taxis it all adds up lol

lanarkshire

"Yes for what your after

I'm part of a couple but we play seperate and I've lost count of how many threesomes I've had with other couples.

Less now days as I'm not as active as I used to be but yeah only met one couple from fab if that gives you any point of reference.

Nowadays I prefer my men and one on one encounters in clubs. So that's what I do ... For now "

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I dunno we find clubs difficult as well as fab.

We don't mind who we play with couples or singles. We've got one party which is regular but over an hour away which we usually have some success.

The only proper club we went to hardly anyone spoke and we didn't even get close to play. It was a bit of a bust.

And fab seems super quiet at the moment.

But then our location doesn't help that matter. To visit a party or club we have to stay overnight and organise child care.

"I dunno we find clubs difficult as well as fab.

We don't mind who we play with couples or singles. We've got one party which is regular but over an hour away which we usually have some success.

The only proper club we went to hardly anyone spoke and we didn't even get close to play. It was a bit of a bust.

But then our location doesn't help that matter. To visit a party or club we have to stay overnight and organise child care. "

Angels is a great place. Small so works, give that one a go X

lanarkshire

But then our location doesn't help that matter. To visit a party or club we have to stay overnight and organise child care.

Angels is a great place. Small so works, give that one a go X "

Might be a bit far for us

Plymouth

Angels is a great place. Small so works, give that one a go X "

We're all the way down in Cornwall so it's not easy. We tend just to try and link it in when we're visiting places for other reasons or can get childcare. But we'll look at it. Thanks.

lanarkshire

But then our location doesn't help that matter. To visit a party or club we have to stay overnight and organise child care. "

Maybe we are just not looking in the right places lol only 2 clubs here one of which would require an overnight...don’t really here or see anything about private parties

Plymouth

Maybe we are just not looking in the right places lol only 2 clubs here one of which would require an overnight...don’t really here or see anything about private parties "

Yeah I agree. Private parties are difficult it tends to be who you know. The regular party we go to is a big planned event monthly. But there's no club in our county at all!!

It's a difficult one isn't it?!

lanarkshire

Maybe we are just not looking in the right places lol only 2 clubs here one of which would require an overnight...don’t really here or see anything about private parties

Yeah I agree. Private parties are difficult it tends to be who you know. The regular party we go to is a big planned event monthly. But there's no club in our county at all!!

It's a difficult one isn't it?! "

Def and trying to get to know people is difficult enough never mind looking for parties to be invited to...just good to know it’s not just us that find it hard

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

We love clubs. We have had a few brilliant meets from here but have had more encounters at clubs. I think there everyone is a bit more relaxed and the encounters are much more natural. Plus if someone isn't for you, you don't feel bad telling them because there's plenty of other people they can have fun with. In regards to private parties, if there are any organised socials near you, they are great for networking and finding out about private parties and even getting a few invites.

Gem

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Go to a couples bi night if you're seeking FF (or MM) play, there's also lots of hetero play too. We love them!

lanarkshire

"We love clubs. We have had a few brilliant meets from here but have had more encounters at clubs. I think there everyone is a bit more relaxed and the encounters are much more natural. Plus if someone isn't for you, you don't feel bad telling them because there's plenty of other people they can have fun with. In regards to private parties, if there are any organised socials near you, they are great for networking and finding out about private parties and even getting a few invites.

Gem"

Thanks x

Plymouth

I think the solution for us is to probably move to civilization!! Cornwall has very little scene, no club for about 50 miles.

But that's not gonna happen anytime soon haha

By *wistedKinkyCouple2020Couple  over a year ago

Telford

I'm pleased that we came across this thread, we've been having the same frustrating situation. It's put things into much needed context for us since it was starting to look like an impossible feat. Maybe our search may never work out to be successful, but at least we'll know why now.

lanarkshire

"I'm pleased that we came across this thread, we've been having the same frustrating situation. It's put things into much needed context for us since it was starting to look like an impossible feat. Maybe our search may never work out to be successful, but at least we'll know why now. "

It’s good to get another perspective, it’s obviously something a lot of coupes struggle with and it’s good to know it’s not just us lol

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We find with clubs, we'll click with people in person who we probably wouldn't have online. Most of our experiences have happened in the moment when we've been playing together and people have joined us in the bed.

We chat to lots of people on Fab but it's pretty rare that the planets align enough for us all to meet up. Getting chatting in a hot tub usually has a higher success rate for us

lanarkshire

"We find with clubs, we'll click with people in person who we probably wouldn't have online. Most of our experiences have happened in the moment when we've been playing together and people have joined us in the bed.

We chat to lots of people on Fab but it's pretty rare that the planets align enough for us all to meet up. Getting chatting in a hot tub usually has a higher success rate for us "

Def something we need to stick to doing more

Have been to a club before, enjoyed it but unfortunately dont always have money to go often as it can be an expensive night out "

Yes I’d imagine they are Won’t see me in a “club” wandering like a spare prick at a wedding

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We're clubs, couples are our focus but we have recently had awesome experience in club when a single fem came over. Just chill and chat at bar, if there's an attraction you will have fun xx

We are the same trying to meet with the right females and get that connection !!! Also with the couples with bi F occasionally they want fun for all when really it’s FF

Had a lot of time wasters !!!

We still search and hopefully find F or another couple looking for the same thing

Happy fabbing xx

On our first ever club night we did indeed meet a lovely bi lady who we spent the night with. Very lucky however it hasn't happened since.

yes very expensive but obviously the success rate here isn't good maybe the club is your best bet then you can meet that person or persons outside of club next time

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think clubs can be best for everybody. Some of them are not that expensive or have certain times when they are cheaper. That's one club that one night a month is £10 per person so that's not that as you can take your own drink. Some £25 for a day or couple, again not too bad really when you think they are providing a safe venue for you to chill out relax and make new friends.

Chester

Atlantis is £15 per couple on Sat night and tyob, we've been on party nights only hand loved it, going Saturday. We don't seek the elusive fem tho, just swingers us, but lots of couples on forum state fem only play etc, maybe do your own event for this as never seen it posted

lanarkshire

only a couple of clubs in Scotland, once you add up entry, travel and depending where a hotel stay it all adds up and it’s good that they have specific night for couples and fem’s but not really complaining to much about the cost lol...family and commitments always dictate how and when we have fun...just wondering what’s the better route for us to take

As i posted eslewhere we used to go to Eureak when Mark was about - only went day time when mostly men around - i enjoyed the fact men looked at my wife and her love bits but stayed the distance, talked but no touch unless we wnated this - we started off from a nudist beach 25 yrs ago or so, then after this club, and a massage all ove in a suana room but a helpful gent, nude masse at home and my lovely wife did it for me, fucked hard lovely white guy and i joined in later and we did this a quite a few guys over the years and never used same guy twice bar one who was nine inches - i miss that now as Tej feels men will laugh at her but recently building up to a nice, hard fuck for her as i wank hard and we make love later and talk about the experience.

Chester

"only a couple of clubs in Scotland, once you add up entry, travel and depending where a hotel stay it all adds up and it’s good that they have specific night for couples and fem’s but not really complaining to much about the cost lol...family and commitments always dictate how and when we have fun...just wondering what’s the better route for us to take "

Awww yeah we travel for nights out, its our social lifestyle, dressing sexy etc, catching up with friends, banter etc. Sex is not the focus but we do enjoy being corrupted lol

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We've always preferred meeting in clubs. On here, some people have a talent for taking pics at flattering angles, or picture the female part of the couple only or the pics are 20 years old! They can be lovely in messaging but not so great face to face....how do you know if there's a spark over messaging?

We like to go to clubs, where people aren't just pipe dreaming and have actually turned up with an intention of meeting people to play. You can see straight away if there's an attraction and there's no clever filters! Lol

We've been to some private house parties but we almost felt obliged to play as we'd been invited but nobody took our fancy...it was a bit awkward! Lol

At least at a club, you can please yourself with no expectations and have a great night out.

If we go into Liverpool for a vanilla night out, we can blow £150 no problem on gin, entry to venues, food and taxis. That's less than we've ever spent going to a club and there's often been an amazing foursome or moresome as a bonus!

Xxx

lanarkshire

"only a couple of clubs in Scotland, once you add up entry, travel and depending where a hotel stay it all adds up and it’s good that they have specific night for couples and fem’s but not really complaining to much about the cost lol...family and commitments always dictate how and when we have fun...just wondering what’s the better route for us to take

Awww yeah we travel for nights out, its our social lifestyle, dressing sexy etc, catching up with friends, banter etc. Sex is not the focus but we do enjoy being corrupted lol "

Don’t we all lol x

» Add a new message to this topic