FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andKB OP   Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Sorry for the ever tedious question.

But can anyone offer any suggestions on our profile? We get views but very few messages or replies to winks.

I can see we probably need more photos of C (he's camera shy but I'm working on it!!). But if anyone could give some pointers that would be great!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

I don’t see anything wrong with it at all - great write up, pics are a good mix - more of Mr as you say would be a plus, If you met single guys and lived closer I would definitely have dropped you a message

Plymouth

"I don’t see anything wrong with it at all - great write up, pics are a good mix - more of Mr as you say would be a plus, If you met single guys and lived closer I would definitely have dropped you a message

"

Thanks . We do meet single guys just popped the filters on for a while as fed up with the wanna meet now, dick pic messages haha.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I’m looking at a couples profile I like to see pictures of them together and not sexually. It seems sometimes that couples have all or mostly the female half

Plymouth

"If I’m looking at a couples profile I like to see pictures of them together and not sexually. It seems sometimes that couples have all or mostly the female half "

I'm aware of this but C is a pain when the camera comes out he sticks his fingers up or pulls faces!! And all the photos I have of us together I look nothing like that now. I change my hair like the wind haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If I’m looking at a couples profile I like to see pictures of them together and not sexually. It seems sometimes that couples have all or mostly the female half

I'm aware of this but C is a pain when the camera comes out he sticks his fingers up or pulls faces!! And all the photos I have of us together I look nothing like that now. I change my hair like the wind haha"

Under your interests you’ve got taking photos and making videos, is that of you 2 or people you play with? Either way he would need to be in them

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Cannot find anything major, it is a bit of an essay but it’s a well written one. Even a status update isn’t read by some on here

Couples will want to see pictures of the guy, but that’s already been mentioned.

I’m sure you’d find what you’re looking for at a club or social, good luck

Plymouth

"Cannot find anything major, it is a bit of an essay but it’s a well written one. Even a status update isn’t read by some on here

Couples will want to see pictures of the guy, but that’s already been mentioned.

I’m sure you’d find what you’re looking for at a club or social, good luck "

Thanks. It's difficult to convey who we are and what we're looking for in a few lines. Because it's getting that balance right! I've tried cutting it a bit. I'm working on the pic thing haha

» Add a new message to this topic