FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling Returner

Struggling Returner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for some positive criticism!

I’m a returning member of the site and finding it fairly difficult to initiate a conversation, let alone anything else. I’ve put the effort in to understand wants of the recipient by reading the profile before messaging. However, I’ve only had a couple of very short responses so far, nothing that makes me feel that the responder is really interested, I expect they too just have their doubts. I’m aware of the bad behaviour surrounding some single gents makes it difficult to see the good eggs from the bad, but there must be something I can do with my profile to show my genuine intentions?

I will of course be looking to attend events or clubs in the near future, which will definitely help, but with a busy life outside of this scene, it can be a little difficult to find the time needed.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Jx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just personally speaking. 75% of your photos include you with another woman. For me that’s an instant pass on the profile

"Looking for some positive criticism!

I’m a returning member of the site and finding it fairly difficult to initiate a conversation, let alone anything else. I’ve put the effort in to understand wants of the recipient by reading the profile before messaging. However, I’ve only had a couple of very short responses so far, nothing that makes me feel that the responder is really interested, I expect they too just have their doubts. I’m aware of the bad behaviour surrounding some single gents makes it difficult to see the good eggs from the bad, but there must be something I can do with my profile to show my genuine intentions?

I will of course be looking to attend events or clubs in the near future, which will definitely help, but with a busy life outside of this scene, it can be a little difficult to find the time needed.

Regards

Jx"

Hi OP

on here you have to be very patient

we are not all meant to be everyone's cup of tea.

Maybe your photos do not attract

try some ones of you that will attract look at some the profiles here to get a better feel.

you said this

Can be chatty and hold an intelligent conversation where needed.

Show that in your introduction messages. Sadly not everyone is going to like you. Same for us women too that send messages and get no response from any guy single or married it is a two way do I fancy him or am I attracted to him or her situation.

Good luck OP

"Just personally speaking. 75% of your photos include you with another woman. For me that’s an instant pass on the profile"

I’ll correct it with some photos of me later then. Thank you. X

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Describing your body isn't needed in a profile, the pictures are the first thing someone will look at, very few guys do have a six pack (including me)

Pictures with women in them, will put people off, I personally would wonder if you're taking pictures without their permission and then posting them without their knowledge.

"Looking for some positive criticism!

Regards

Jx

Hi OP

on here you have to be very patient

we are not all meant to be everyone's cup of tea.

Maybe your photos do not attract

try some ones of you that will attract look at some the profiles here to get a better feel.

you said this

Can be chatty and hold an intelligent conversation where needed.

Show that in your introduction messages. Sadly not everyone is going to like you. Same for us women too that send messages and get no response from any guy single or married it is a two way do I fancy him or am I attracted to him or her situation.

Good luck OP"

I’ll take all that onboard, thank you for the response. I like to think I’m fairly patient and will play the long game. X

"Describing your body isn't needed in a profile, the pictures are the first thing someone will look at, very few guys do have a six pack (including me)

Pictures with women in them, will put people off, I personally would wonder if you're taking pictures without their permission and then posting them without their knowledge.

"

Definitely not there without permission! Happy for you to ask them via my verifications. I’m not saying you are, so please don’t take this as directed at you, but this is my point. Guilty before proven, not innocent until proven guilty. It’s this mindset that needs to change.

Thanks again for you response. X

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I’m another that doesn’t like photos of another woman on a mans profile, why put it on ?

"I’m another that doesn’t like photos of another woman on a mans profile, why put it on ? "

I’ve amended! Let me know what you think now? X

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

"I’m another that doesn’t like photos of another woman on a mans profile, why put it on ?

I’ve amended! Let me know what you think now? X"

You have still got two photos of a woman on your pics

"I’m another that doesn’t like photos of another woman on a mans profile, why put it on ?

I’ve amended! Let me know what you think now? X

You have still got two photos of a woman on your pics "

Alright boss!! Haha. I’ve compromised. X

Just want to add reasoning behind the two pics with women in them, just for clarification. The reason for the one with my manhood in is to show the few that do require evidence what package I have without the need to have a close up with a sky remote, ha. Th other is showing that I have had some experience with kinkier stuff, but wanting to explore this more. Again for anyone that doesn’t want a complete newbie to the scene. Hope this helps a little! X

I’ve amended! Let me know what you think now? X"

the women pics do not attract me

you say it is to see your man hood

one lady is holding it

and the other you have your back turned

try to take some new ones and make them stand out par the pun and no pun intended

"Just want to add reasoning behind the two pics with women in them, just for clarification. The reason for the one with my manhood in is to show the few that do require evidence what package I have without the need to have a close up with a sky remote, ha. Th other is showing that I have had some experience with kinkier stuff, but wanting to explore this more. Again for anyone that doesn’t want a complete newbie to the scene. Hope this helps a little! X"

sadly cannot really see what package you have...explained below

those ones you have still kept do not cut it for me!

take fresh ones with some imagination to them

"Just want to add reasoning behind the two pics with women in them, just for clarification. The reason for the one with my manhood in is to show the few that do require evidence what package I have without the need to have a close up with a sky remote, ha. Th other is showing that I have had some experience with kinkier stuff, but wanting to explore this more. Again for anyone that doesn’t want a complete newbie to the scene. Hope this helps a little! X

take fresh ones with some imagination to them "

"Just want to add reasoning behind the two pics with women in them, just for clarification. The reason for the one with my manhood in is to show the few that do require evidence what package I have without the need to have a close up with a sky remote, ha. Th other is showing that I have had some experience with kinkier stuff, but wanting to explore this more. Again for anyone that doesn’t want a complete newbie to the scene. Hope this helps a little! X

take fresh ones with some imagination to them "

I’ll find sometime to get new ones. X

» Add a new message to this topic