FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > is it wrong to ask someone to veri me??

is it wrong to ask someone to veri me??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im confused, ive been speaking to a woman whos quite popular on here, after sending a dozen or so messages, I asked would she mind verifying me an she said her account coyld be blocked if she did so im confused as of how to get verified?? As ive said in a previous post I dont want to be here too long without being verified as it may be the reason im not getting many replies,, its affecting my ego

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A member can only be verified of they've been seen on webcam, or had a meet in person with the one who has been asked to verify them. If you've asked them to verify you without either of those two conditions met, she is right, there are penalties.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Best way to get veri's is to go to a club or social meet and get chatting with people.

No point asking people to verify you if they haven't met you or done a face to face cam.

Good luck

"Im confused, ive been speaking to a woman whos quite popular on here, after sending a dozen or so messages, I asked would she mind verifying me an she said her account coyld be blocked if she did so im confused as of how to get verified?? As ive said in a previous post I dont want to be here too long without being verified as it may be the reason im not getting many replies,, its affecting my ego "

Why would she verify you based on messages? That's not proof that you are who you claim to be. You can only verify by cam or meet. Anything else is a false veri and could get her in trouble

Holly

Take a look at the site FAQs OP. Gives you an idea how fab works.

Thanks for the advice everyone im still new here, go easy

You can also do a picture verify with fab of you read the FAQ it will tell you how

OP you need to follow the advice people have given you on previous threads.

Have patience, it takes time.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"OP you need to follow the advice people have given you on previous threads.

Have patience, it takes time."

[Removed by poster at 13/07/19 05:53:04]

Fab’s full of time wasters and fakes profiles, unless it has a revamp and sort the good from bad most couples pay no attention to them anyway so best way to meet is at a club or a small party. Veris are created from web cam or physical meets so chatting doesn’t normally cover it, Hope this comment is helpful and happy fabbing

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Im confused, ive been speaking to a woman whos quite popular on here, after sending a dozen or so messages, I asked would she mind verifying me an she said her account coyld be blocked if she did so im confused as of how to get verified?? As ive said in a previous post I dont want to be here too long without being verified as it may be the reason im not getting many replies,, its affecting my ego "

You keep asking for advice, but not taking any of it.

Maybe give what you're doing and feeling a bit of thought....

don't worry about veris they aren't important, many will meet without them, concentrate on people who meet not people who put obstacles in the way

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Thanks for the advice everyone im still new here, go easy "
U may be new but surely its common sense! How can anyone say anything about u with a message!

Morning everyone. I think I know what I need to do now, when I asked her I meant by cam, I verified with the site a few days after joining, I was going to go to harlots lastweek but I never had time with all the running round I had to do after work looks like im off there sometime soon, thanks, have a good day all

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Thanks for the advice everyone im still new here, go easy "

A verification means "I have seen him, he is who he says he is", not "I confirm that he can write".

» Add a new message to this topic