FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Note through door about noisey sex

Note through door about noisey sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oltandJody OP   Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

What do you think?

We have a new hot tub only had it for a week, it's outside in the back yard, with gazebo over it so no one will see in.

Friday afternoons are the only time really get alone without our children. So we had a fun filled afternoon this Friday (some pics from vid in our profile) when we came in the house to get ready to pick up kids from school, there was a note at the door matt.

The note read something like this,

We don't like to hear you having sex while sitting out in the garden, it's disgusting, and a gazebo doesn't drown out noise.

After looking at the video we were a bit loud, we thought the sound of the bubbles and motor was enough to drown noise out, as we could hardly hear ourselves.

We were hoping to have someone from here round to use it with us, but not sure now, ignore note and carry on, just keep noise down but it's difficult to do that when she's in the moment.

The person that put note through sort of crept to door and quickly went tiptoe of again as we have cctv,

We are having fun whatever next Friday as we will have the kids for next 6 weeks after that.

Advise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just put music on lol

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Keep the noise down a bit and carry on? Could you play music outside to help down it out? I can see they might be annoyed if they have young children.

By *jleedsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Looks like u had fun carry on lol

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Yeah the bubbles seem super loud inside but from outside they're not that noisey.

Can't have a conversation inside but people outside can hear everything you're saying.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I'd keep it down and put some music on low to cover any sounds. In our experience, it's not worth creating friction with the neighbours

By *iker2801Man  over a year ago

There and about

Put a music on and turn your volume down

Maybe the neighbour wanted secretly to be invited...

Put a note in through his door that if the noise to loud come in and tell you;-)

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Imagine next door doing the same and your kids could hear it, how would you react?

To be honest I wouldn't want to listen to the neighbours sex noises if I'm in the garden with friends, our kids or even alone. I'd say it's up to you to do all you can to minimize such sounds in the garden to respect your neighbours if nothing else.

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Either don't do it or keep the noise down. Most people don't want to hear their neighbours have sex despite what you read on fab and they definitely won't want to hear you and guests having sex. It's unneighbourly

By *iker2801Man  over a year ago

There and about

"Either don't do it or keep the noise down. Most people don't want to hear their neighbours have sex despite what you read on fab and they definitely won't want to hear you and guests having sex. It's unneighbourly"

Agree with the above to be honest...

Aspecially if there's kids involved over the fence...

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Wait until they are out or on holiday ?

My neighbour once said was you having a bad dream last night we could hear moaning ha

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Next time you're planning to use it maybe slip a note through their door suggesting they go for a very long lunch?!

"Either don't do it or keep the noise down. Most people don't want to hear their neighbours have sex despite what you read on fab and they definitely won't want to hear you and guests having sex. It's unneighbourly"

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

This, I'd be very pissed off if I was in the garden with my child and all I could hear was people shagging. It really is disrespectful, you could easily just go inside when you get frisky.

"Imagine next door doing the same and your kids could hear it, how would you react? "

Awful

"Imagine next door doing the same and your kids could hear it, how would you react? "

This

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"What do you think?"

I think it’s disrespectful, to say the least and utterly inappropriate. We all have things we enjoy but to foist them on non-consenting third parties is just wrong. Having fun is great, just not at the expense of others. Mr.

Advise: Apologise to your neighbour and keep the noise down next time. How would you like it if your kids were playing in the garden having to listen to your neighbour having sex.

By *arkb73Man  over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

Enjoy yourselves - it’s later than you think

Coventry

Thanks for all your suggestions people.

Obviously we didn't know we could be heard over the bubbles and motor.

It wouldn't bother us, if any of us or kids heard them, and we have in past with her other boyfriend's. None of our business. It's all part of life.

Just going to carry on, just try not make noise.

They have only 6 months old so doesn't matter there.

It's just part of life some people can't help making noises when having sex, so what's it matter.

They have a stupid loud exhaust car that makes silly backfire bangs when sped off down street, but that's their choice. Not bothered putting notes secretly in post about it.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Thanks for all your suggestions people.

It wouldn't bother us, if any of us or kids heard them, and we have in past with her other boyfriend's. None of our business. It's all part of life.

It's just part of life some people can't help making noises when having sex, so what's it matter.

They have a stupid loud exhaust car that makes silly backfire bangs when sped off down street, but that's their choice. Not bothered putting notes secretly in post about it.

"

An exhaust doesn't compare to sex noises really. I think you need to apologise and I'm future just shag indoors if you can't help being loud.

By *arkb73Man  over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

"

Good for you

Tbh it would put us off if we went to someone’s home for a meet and we thought the neighbours could hear what was going on. It would have a definite impact on play.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Who's making the noise? Gag them.

Coventry

"Tbh it would put us off if we went to someone’s home for a meet and we thought the neighbours could hear what was going on. It would have a definite impact on play."

Fair comment,

Nearly every single property that is attach or semi, you can hear through the walls, I just now heard water from tap as people next door going toilet and then turn off the lights. And in this hot weather, we have a window open all year round anyway, someone is going to to hear, so can't please everyone, so we'll do as we please. Like we say we heard them before so.

"Tbh it would put us off if we went to someone’s home for a meet and we thought the neighbours could hear what was going on. It would have a definite impact on play.

Fair comment,

Nearly every single property that is attach or semi, you can hear through the walls, I just now heard water from tap as people next door going toilet and then turn off the lights. And in this hot weather, we have a window open all year round anyway, someone is going to to hear, so can't please everyone, so we'll do as we please. Like we say we heard them before so."

That’s true, I’d definitely have to be gagged or my head pushed under the water!

V

Coventry

"Who's making the noise? Gag them. "

Coventry

"Tbh it would put us off if we went to someone’s home for a meet and we thought the neighbours could hear what was going on. It would have a definite impact on play.

Fair comment,

Nearly every single property that is attach or semi, you can hear through the walls, I just now heard water from tap as people next door going toilet and then turn off the lights. And in this hot weather, we have a window open all year round anyway, someone is going to to hear, so can't please everyone, so we'll do as we please. Like we say we heard them before so.

That’s true, I’d definitely have to be gagged or my head pushed under the water!

V"

Coventry

An exhaust doesn't compare to sex noises really. I think you need to apologise and I'm future just shag indoors if you can't help being loud. "

A noise, is just still a noise,

Nearly every single property that is attach or semi, you can hear through the walls, so it would make no difference if inside, well maybe a little bit quieter. We have heard them through the walls before at it so, and we have windows open anyway. Thanks for your input. We won't be doing things in hot tub all the time anyway, will just make sure we quiet next time

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

[Removed by poster at 14/07/19 06:28:06]

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Have a bit of consideration for your neighbours or get a gag. Imagine having friends round and having to put up with the next door neighbours shagging sounds. If you are aware it's affecting others do something about it.

From your status sounds like you are inconsiderate neighbours and hoping for lots of praise on here. Not all of us think with our pricks/pussy.

"What do you think?

We have a new hot tub only had it for a week, it's outside in the back yard, with gazebo over it so no one will see in.

Friday afternoons are the only time really get alone without our children. So we had a fun filled afternoon this Friday (some pics from vid in our profile) when we came in the house to get ready to pick up kids from school, there was a note at the door matt.

We don't like to hear you having sex while sitting out in the garden, it's disgusting, and a gazebo doesn't drown out noise.

After looking at the video we were a bit loud, we thought the sound of the bubbles and motor was enough to drown noise out, as we could hardly hear ourselves.

We were hoping to have someone from here round to use it with us, but not sure now, ignore note and carry on, just keep noise down but it's difficult to do that when she's in the moment.

The person that put note through sort of crept to door and quickly went tiptoe of again as we have cctv,

We are having fun whatever next Friday as we will have the kids for next 6 weeks after that.

Advise? "

kill the neighbours it's only way

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Sounds like you are deliberately doing it to wind them up or get back at them for some reason. Inconsiderate and disrespectful at the very least. I wouldn't like to live next door to you.

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Either don't do it or keep the noise down. Most people don't want to hear their neighbours have sex despite what you read on fab and they definitely won't want to hear you and guests having sex. It's unneighbourly

This, I'd be very pissed off if I was in the garden with my child and all I could hear was people shagging. It really is disrespectful, you could easily just go inside when you get frisky. "

This!! I’d go absolutely mad.

You were lucky to get a note, if it were my neighbours I’d be banging on the door.

It’s extremely disrespectful and if my kids heard it I’d be furious.

"What do you think?

Advise? "

The attitude you have shown on here is disgusting. You have no regard at all for your neighbour. You seem to be saying that they have to listen to you having sex in your hot tub in the day and hard luck to them. That is not acceptable. You are on an adult site, so grow up and act like one.

Saying their child is only 6 months old so it doesn't matter is ridiculous, maybe your neighbours have been up half the night with it crying, go outside for a nice peaceful afternoon....but are subjected to noises of a sexual nature.

Go indoors for sex and don't be selfish.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

I heard neighbours last night..

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

Why bother asking for advice if you're just going to ignore the majority?

Sounds to me like you were just bosting and thought you'd get support on here.

If you were my neighbours and I'd asked you to keep the noise down and you continued I'd probably jump the fence and slash your hot tub!!!

Oh and by the way, having sex in the hot tub is uncouth. The type that you have doesnt have a good enough filter! You're gonna have sex with other people in it and then I'm sure your children are going to want to use it

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why bother asking for advice if you're just going to ignore the majority?

If you were my neighbours and I'd asked you to keep the noise down and you continued I'd probably jump the fence and slash your hot tub!!!

Oh and by the way, having sex in the hot tub is uncouth. The type that you have doesnt have a good enough filter! You're gonna have sex with other people in it and then I'm sure your children are going to want to use it "

Ewww

"

I'll be on a lookout for another "Nightmare neighbours" episode...

Mrs

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

They have a stupid loud exhaust car that makes silly backfire bangs

"

So both sets of neighbours are annoyed by each other banging !

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Sounds like you’re not very respectful of your neighbours privacy...

My neighbours have a similar tub thing and the other night I got to hear full details of what they thought of me, my family, my business, and every other person within our village, they obviously didn’t know/care that they could be heard and I was stood over 50foot away from where their tub is placed!!!

So chances are the neighbours who stuck a note through your door aren’t the only ones who heard your fun

Be more polite, more respectful and be decent to those around you.

Oh and those lazy spa things don’t exactly have great filters so I’m sure your kids/friends will love sitting in your fluids

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

They have a stupid loud exhaust car that makes silly backfire bangs

So both sets of neighbours are annoyed by each other banging !"

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

If we was enjoying the sunshine with our kids in the back garden and someone was having sex in a neighbouring garden we'd let them know and it wouldn't be a sneaky note through the door.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Firstly you can be quiet when having sex.

Having a young family ourselves we are well practiced at this despite the urge to want to scream the house down.

Secondly it does appear you are looking for this conflict with the neighbours either over some previous slight or some people just thrive on drama and conflict.

Which is a shame because where you live, in our opinion should be a pleasant environment and experience. We leave the drama for eastenders.

Your neighbour maybe an ass, but at least they asked you to tone it down in the right way, by asking you first. Some would just record it and send it direct to the council and raise a compliant.

Our view indoors is generally your own environment, outdoors is a shared environment so we should at least attempt to share it rather than just do our own thing.

The gag is not a terrible idea.

Use the hot tub to relax/ foreplay then take the sex indoors. Bodily fluids affect the chemical levels anyway and the chemicals are not good for ladies pH levels.

I wouldn't want to hear others fucking while sat in the garden in the daytime either

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Fair comment,

Nearly every single property that is attach or semi, you can hear through the walls, I just now heard water from tap as people next door going toilet and then turn off the lights. And in this hot weather, we have a window open all year round anyway, someone is going to to hear, so can't please everyone, so we'll do as we please. Like we say we heard them before so."

Seriously...these things escalate its really not worth an on going battle. Life is way to short. Just have some consideration.

I think most of us have heard our neighbours shagging, ti an extent it's unavoidable. But hearing them. In the garden during the day is completely avoidable and to be honest the fact that you clearly have no intention to listening to the advice you asked for seems incredibly selfish. Let's be blunt here the problem isn't your neighbours, it's your lack of consideration and judging by your replies your enjoyment is more important than your neighbours feelings

"I think most of us have heard our neighbours shagging, ti an extent it's unavoidable. But hearing them. In the garden during the day is completely avoidable and to be honest the fact that you clearly have no intention to listening to the advice you asked for seems incredibly selfish. Let's be blunt here the problem isn't your neighbours, it's your lack of consideration and judging by your replies your enjoyment is more important than your neighbours feelings "
m

Yes that!

"Firstly you can be quiet when having sex.

Having a young family ourselves we are well practiced at this despite the urge to want to scream the house down.

Secondly it does appear you are looking for this conflict with the neighbours either over some previous slight or some people just thrive on drama and conflict.

Which is a shame because where you live, in our opinion should be a pleasant environment and experience. We leave the drama for eastenders.

Your neighbour maybe an ass, but at least they asked you to tone it down in the right way, by asking you first. Some would just record it and send it direct to the council and raise a compliant.

Our view indoors is generally your own environment, outdoors is a shared environment so we should at least attempt to share it rather than just do our own thing.

The gag is not a terrible idea.

"

Coventry

Thanks all for the input, if we happen to do it again, we'll be quite or move it inside, (I'll have to drain the water first lol) it's all fair points of view.

We don't want everyone to hear us at all, we didn't realise it was that loud, and just caught up in the moment.

There is noise everywhere in life and I never complain to anyone, just let be will be, people get to uptight about stuff. All I was saying if we heard it(if it were the other way round) we wouldn't have bothered saying anything. None of our business.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Fair comment,

We'd just put music on and turn it up a bit

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Why bother asking for advice if you're just going to ignore the majority?

Oh and by the way, having sex in the hot tub is uncouth. The type that you have doesnt have a good enough filter! You're gonna have sex with other people in it and then I'm sure your children are going to want to use it "

Took the words right out of my mouth!!

Doesn’t seem like you wanted advice, you either wanted to boast a little or have everyone jump to your defence. You’re obviously going to to whatever you want, so why bother posting?!

Equally, having sex in a hot tub is pretty gross. Unless you’re the only 2 that will ever use it, or you’re going to empty it every time.

It’d be like sitting in a tub of egg drop soup

I’m bloody glad you’re not my neighbour

An exhaust doesn't compare to sex noises really. I think you need to apologise and I'm future just shag indoors if you can't help being loud.

A noise, is just still a noise,

Nearly every single property that is attach or semi, you can hear through the walls, so it would make no difference if inside, well maybe a little bit quieter. We have heard them through the walls before at it so, and we have windows open anyway. Thanks for your input. We won't be doing things in hot tub all the time anyway, will just make sure we quiet next time

"

Older house built 17th century the noise of the dog the noise of TV and music. Neither side has sex but wait till I do.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Live and let live..........

Sorry but you are in the Privacy of your home, you are free to do what you want.

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

I’m sure the OP will be respectful.

However just remember the lady who went to prison over outdoor sex in her garden.

The lady was noisy during outdoor sex and the neighbours raised a complaint with the local council who issued after investigation a noise abatement order. The woman ignored it, was taken to court and convicted.

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

That spa is just a couple of feet away from next door! can’t you move it to a more private area? Even sex quietly is going to be noisy

Another idea is buy a summer house and put it in there

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Sorry but you are in the Privacy of your home, you are free to do what you want."

Making noise to disturb neighbours and acting in a manner that is an affront to public decency is not allowed, even on your own property.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Keep your noise down or turn up some other sound to drown it out.

» Add a new message to this topic