FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My new profile for me and wife

My new profile for me and wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya

I've changed the profile, please read and advise.

I'm looking for a white guy, more details in profile for my wife Tej. She is now very shy but Tej has enjoyed several white guys many years ago. No Tej feels very old and if any nice, fit white guy wants her, it will be for a quick fuck only. I'm hoping to rebuild her self esteem and show her that a young, fit white guy that is polite, charming wants to chat with her, make her feel good, relaxed make her feel young and hopefully this will open up her sex life again.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bit confused as to why you wouldn't have a couple's profile. Seems odd.

By *ig Beautiful BabesCouple  over a year ago

London

"Bit confused as to why you wouldn't have a couple's profile. Seems odd."

Totally agree here. Also why put this on the forum? All this should be on your new couples profile or is this your way of ‘controlling’ your wife? If the latter, then it’s not swinging

"Bit confused as to why you wouldn't have a couple's profile. Seems odd.

Totally agree here. Also why put this on the forum? All this should be on your new couples profile or is this your way of ‘controlling’ your wife? If the latter, then it’s not swinging "

His profile reads that she doesn’t really no and previously tried it for him.

Totally agree with what you’ve said

A 'quick fuck' will do nothing for her self esteem and confidence.. She needs worship and admiration..

We tried and delted couples profile as we could not get the confrimation right via fabswingers, and Tej is shy and reluctant to constantly have pics taken holding a piece of paper. However, if you don't feel comfortable, your loss.

NB: If you are doubting my profile and what we are possibly looking for, please ignore us, I understand, not a problem.

Also, please block me if you don't think we are genuine as I'm not really interested in you and what I, we are hoping for.

no offence, thanks as this will help you and me and what we are hoping for.

"We tried and delted couples profile as we could not get the confrimation right via fabswingers, and Tej is shy and reluctant to constantly have pics taken holding a piece of paper. However, if you don't feel comfortable, your loss.

NB: If you are doubting my profile and what we are possibly looking for, please ignore us, I understand, not a problem.

"

I just think you'll struggle to find a guy that will trust that you are a couple. Also you won't come up in anyone's searches when they search for a couple.

I think you'll struggle to find what you want with your current set up. You asked for advice. That's mine. You don't have to use it. Good luck.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op the best thing you can do is delete this profile and set up a new couples one. That way you and your wife can get photo verified and people will trust that you're genuine.

Fair enough - we will see - i can understand what you guys are saying - may try next week to get Tej to agree when I'm fingering her, well just before that

Again, please block us if you don't trust me - but as you can see in the picture, and read our profile about xhamster, you may trust us and before we meet, we chat on the phone - thanks, i do understand

your choice, but stay safe and we will not meet, talk to anyone with no picture

Thanks

====

sorry the above message was sent privately to memeber as i wrongly clicked wrong button

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

I'd be very interested in meeting you both, as I have a thing for Asian / mixed race women, and believe I could be the kind of person that you are looking for.

I can even offer a Shiatsu massage..

Unfortunately, I'm outside your age range

Maybe have a look at my profile, and should I be of any interest, feel free to message me.

"We tried and delted couples profile as we could not get the confrimation right via fabswingers, and Tej is shy and reluctant to constantly have pics taken holding a piece of paper. However, if you don't feel comfortable, your loss.

I just think you'll struggle to find a guy that will trust that you are a couple. Also you won't come up in anyone's searches when they search for a couple.

I think you'll struggle to find what you want with your current set up. You asked for advice. That's mine. You don't have to use it. Good luck. "

I don't think they will struggle. I think they will get loads of men up for it. Which saddens me.

"

Have you tried a club?

If she doesn't want to fuck other men don't force her. She may be agreeing to it just to keep you happy.

cheers all and steelheels.

Never force could not even if i tried as she knows what she wants but shy and reluctant until she get the right bloke and right signals. In the past i have allowed her to meet men alon, at home, in our bed and the best one was a many in his early 20's when we were in our early 30's, 9 inch stiff cock, we both talked about that for years on/off whilst i tried to fuck her. Now i know my cock is not as stiff or as big ie only 6 inches and she wants more but too she and worried we may get found out but i know she will do it for me and once the right guy, cock in there, Tej will feel young again and we will be meeting several fit guys over the next few months. i just watch, masterbate, at times join in after the guest has fucked her but too old for that now so ginger her well with cream as in the vids - we could not even get the vids up as our phones are old so only allowing a minute of vids if that as phones wont support dropbox, etc and fearing of our adult children finding out as they use my lappy - thanks again

btw, we were on the river front yeserday and Tej was wearing white legging and did sit on bench feet up legs open discretely but was disappointed as no men were really glarly at her pussy - in the past Tej has enjoyed being watched when i've fingered her on a beach and then fucked, we usally use a wind break and go during the week when only men around, dirty old men, lol - thanks

Steelheels, don't be "sadden" as Tej loves me, me her, we have a great life and we are both modern people, thanks

x

btw, most men dream about their wife fucking a stranger but dont get there, we have lived the dream

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How could they see her pussy if she was wearing white leggings?

camel toe, you have to be descret in certain places

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I think the issue here is that you keep saying 'she will do it for me', she shouldn't have to do it for you, she should do it for herself. This all sounds as if you're pressuring her into it and she's very reluctant. I'd advise you to stop bringing it up and see if she mentions it, if she doesn't you have to accept that she doesn't want it and move on.

"Steelheels, don't be "sadden" as Tej loves me, me her, we have a great life and we are both modern people, thanks

x

btw, most men dream about their wife fucking a stranger but dont get there, we have lived the dream"

It's the way you've described it. That you were trying to persuade her- that makes it sound like she wasn't keen.

Your later posts sounded more positive. x

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think the issue here is that you keep saying 'she will do it for me', she shouldn't have to do it for you, she should do it for herself. This all sounds as if you're pressuring her into it and she's very reluctant. I'd advise you to stop bringing it up and see if she mentions it, if she doesn't you have to accept that she doesn't want it and move on. "

Absolutely this

"Bit confused as to why you wouldn't have a couple's profile. Seems odd."

I was thinking the same

» Add a new message to this topic