FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What's am I? I Likes sissys/TV/CD

What's am I? I Likes sissys/TV/CD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anieldolt OP   Man  over a year ago

bham

What should I call myself if I enjoy watching and want to play with cross dressers TV's and sissy's? They usually focus on men only but I like the dressing aspect and playing with a feminine female with a cock? Is there a name for that?;

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Usually called an admirer but I don't like the term

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive had same predicament. All this labeling sexual preferences and orientation is confusing.

If you like ts and cd i guess your bi

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Admirer is probably the most common description used. But don't get hung up on labels, there are a wide range of people that enjoy the fun and way to many for one title or label to cover them all

You are definitely not straight that is for sure, a real straight man would never entertain the idea. You are on bisexual spectrum. Nothing wrong with it but embrace the truth

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Stevenage

"What should I call myself if I enjoy watching and want to play with cross dressers TV's and sissy's? They usually focus on men only but I like the dressing aspect and playing with a feminine female with a cock? Is there a name for that?;"

It’s 2019, you can call yourself a chair if that’s what you want..

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

As others have said - it matters more that you and the people you play with have fun than that you have the ‘right’ name for it, particularly as there is no consensus on here about what that would be!

It might be useful to think whether giving it a name is something you want more for yourself or for others. Is it about how to describe yourself to other people (in which case it will be an issue that people make different judgements based on labels- or a decision not to be labelled). But it can also be for yourself - often finding out what turns us on can mean we end up feeling that we don’t fit the identity we used to have - which is not necessarily a bad thing, but can be unsettling. So it’s also about how relaxed you feel with the different aspects of your sexuality. It sounds like you know what you like and enjoy it - which is a great thing

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"What should I call myself if I enjoy watching and want to play with cross dressers TV's and sissy's? They usually focus on men only but I like the dressing aspect and playing with a feminine female with a cock? Is there a name for that?;

It’s 2019, you can call yourself a chair if that’s what you want.. "

I am surprised how much delusion and denial is on this site, so many guys try to convince themselves they are straight as long as the man is wearing a wig. That is another mans mouth and arse you are using, straight men do not do that. Embrace your bisexuality or homosexuality, life is too short to live a lie

"I am surprised how much delusion and denial is on this site, so many guys try to convince themselves they are straight as long as the man is wearing a wig. That is another mans mouth and arse you are using, straight men do not do that. Embrace your bisexuality or homosexuality, life is too short to live a lie "

Exactly this! X

its only straight guys that message me

"What should I call myself if I enjoy watching and want to play with cross dressers TV's and sissy's? They usually focus on men only but I like the dressing aspect and playing with a feminine female with a cock? Is there a name for that?;"

As people said I wouldn’t put a label on it. A lot of people will say bi or bi curious. You may be attracted to TVs but not men. I too like the whole dressing aspect and touched a few but have no interest in men in that way. I just see it as an interest. No point trying to label it.

"its only straight guys that message me"

‘Straight’

"its only straight guys that message me

‘Straight’"

yea

‘Straight’

yea"

Fab straight, got ya

‘Straight’

yea

Fab straight, got ya "

tbh,,who cares I know I dont

‘Straight’

yea

Fab straight, got ya

tbh,,who cares I know I dont"

You sure, you posted in the first place

oh totally,if guys that message me say they are straight so what,,theres way more important issues in the world.

im all for it actually, really hope one day no one will care either,straight gay bi,,whatever.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Heterosexual is being attracted to the opposite sex

Homosexual is being attracted to the same sex.

Bisexual is being attracted to either men or women.

None of these labels quite fit.

I'm also attracted to femininity, and happy to play with a feminine person, who may or not have a cock.

I've opted for pansexual, with qualifiers to explain.

"oh totally,if guys that message me say they are straight so what,,theres way more important issues in the world.

im all for it actually, really hope one day no one will care either,straight gay bi,,whatever.

"

Well it does matter as they are making a mockery of heterosexuality and denying support to their fellow bi/ gay men. All this sneaking around having gay sex is what is giving bisexual men a bad name on here. It is also denying women a choice who do not want sex with men who have been with men. So yes it does matter in my realistic view

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I meet many "straight" men who wouldn't dream in a million years of having sex with a man. Lots of men are attracted to having sex with Tgirls. But why apply a label? There is no need for one - doesn't matter xxx

"I meet many "straight" men who wouldn't dream in a million years of having sex with a man. Lots of men are attracted to having sex with Tgirls. But why apply a label? There is no need for one - doesn't matter xxx "

This is not about TS / TG but TV/ CD.

Straight men have sex with women, they do not keep having sex with men in wigs. Face the reality it is raw gay sex

"I meet many "straight" men who wouldn't dream in a million years of having sex with a man. Lots of men are attracted to having sex with Tgirls. But why apply a label? There is no need for one - doesn't matter xxx

This is not about TS / TG but TV/ CD.

Straight men have sex with women, they do not keep having sex with men in wigs. Face the reality it is raw gay sex "

I disagree - it's just sex xx

Bi or bi curious.

At least in terms of the option this site gives you.

Suppose in reality you could be more pansexual perhaps?

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS  over a year ago

Huddersfield

As far as I'm concerned if you like what you see and you have a connection what does it matter how you label yourself?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I meet lots of straight men. I'm not your normal cock in a frock type TV. I'm much more feminine than that. I class myself as female. I do everything as a female. Too many see us merely as guys who wear wigs. There is an awful lot of educating needed with some of you narrow minded people. We are all different. It's not as simple as many think it is.

"I meet lots of straight men. I'm not your normal cock in a frock type TV. I'm much more feminine than that. I class myself as female. I do everything as a female. Too many see us merely as guys who wear wigs. There is an awful lot of educating needed with some of you narrow minded people. We are all different. It's not as simple as many think it is. "

Absolutely right hun, the guy above seems obsessed with "men in wigs" - he clearly does not understand what it means to be trans. It's bordering on offensive actually xxx

Officially they are an "Androgynophile" as they like the androgynous. It's not the same as bisexual, who also like men. Androgynophiles like feminine people generally, both women, trans and some very feminine gays (femboys). They don't like masculinity or men or masculine women. Basically it's the femininity they are mainly attracted to. There are different slang terms like 'admirer' 'fem-lover' 'tranny-lover' etc etc

"I meet lots of straight men. I'm not your normal cock in a frock type TV. I'm much more feminine than that. I class myself as female. I do everything as a female. Too many see us merely as guys who wear wigs. There is an awful lot of educating needed with some of you narrow minded people. We are all different. It's not as simple as many think it is. "

If that is the case, why do TS get annoyed being lumped in with TV??

By *illieGTV/TS  over a year ago

High Heels

"I meet lots of straight men. I'm not your normal cock in a frock type TV. I'm much more feminine than that. I class myself as female. I do everything as a female. Too many see us merely as guys who wear wigs. There is an awful lot of educating needed with some of you narrow minded people. We are all different. It's not as simple as many think it is.

If that is the case, why do TS get annoyed being lumped in with TV??"

Best not to generalise as I have very good TS friends but I do accept some have issues with TV/CD's. On the issue of guy's not being totally honest well there is not a lot we (trans) can do about that and yes I am approached by straight, bi and bi curious guy's, that's the way it is.

As said some women wish to avoid these guys so best to check as far as you can their history. Not always easy I know and unfortunately not all are as 'straight' as they seem in declaring their bi activities.

"I meet lots of straight men. I'm not your normal cock in a frock type TV. I'm much more feminine than that. I class myself as female. I do everything as a female. Too many see us merely as guys who wear wigs. There is an awful lot of educating needed with some of you narrow minded people. We are all different. It's not as simple as many think it is.

Best not to generalise as I have very good TS friends but I do accept some have issues with TV/CD's. On the issue of guy's not being totally honest well there is not a lot we (trans) can do about that and yes I am approached by straight, bi and bi curious guy's, that's the way it is.

As said some women wish to avoid these guys so best to check as far as you can their history. Not always easy I know and unfortunately not all are as 'straight' as they seem in declaring their bi activities."

I already stated earlier I am not going on about trans, I am going on about TV and CD, many of which are opportunistic gay men putting a wig on. I know some TV themselves are generally straight and use it as a release.

But regardless, a genuine straight man has sex with women and would not do another male up the arse, as simple as that. Just face the truth

As said some women wish to avoid these guys so best to check as far as you can their history. Not always easy I know and unfortunately not all are as 'straight' as they seem in declaring their bi activities.

I already stated earlier I am not going on about trans, I am going on about TV and CD, many of which are opportunistic gay men putting a wig on. I know some TV themselves are generally straight and use it as a release.

But regardless, a genuine straight man has sex with women and would not do another male up the arse, as simple as that. Just face the truth "

wow,,lol your quite obsessed with this eh.

interesting that your talking bout cd's and tv's,,so what if a guy likes ts?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I'd say you are healthy, sexually active male.

But regardless, a genuine straight man has sex with women and would not do another male up the arse, as simple as that. Just face the truth

interesting that your talking bout cd's and tv's,,so what if a guy likes ts?"

This is a discussion board isn’t it?

If a guy likes TS I can understand a bit more, as they are genuinely transitioning to female with hormones and surgery. In their heart, mind and soul they are female. So if a straight guy comes across an attractive TS I can believe he more likely is straight.

interesting that your talking bout cd's and tv's,,so what if a guy likes ts?

This is a discussion board isn’t it?

If a guy likes TS I can understand a bit more, as they are genuinely transitioning to female with hormones and surgery. In their heart, mind and soul they are female. So if a straight guy comes across an attractive TS I can believe he more likely is straight. "

oh good for you

By *illieGTV/TS  over a year ago

High Heels

But regardless, a genuine straight man has sex with women and would not do another male up the arse, as simple as that. Just face the truth "

Not saying you were, all I said was best not to generalise. As I said not all guys are straight despite what they may declare and that's the reality not a justification for what they do or don't do.

As for your TV/CD/Gay comment well I guess the LGBT organisations still have a lot of work yet to do

Stevenage

Not saying you were, all I said was best not to generalise. As I said not all guys are straight despite what they may declare and that's the reality not a justification for what they do or don't do.

As for your TV/CD/Gay comment well I guess the LGBT organisations still have a lot of work yet to do "

I’m not even sure how the T has jumped in with the LGB bandwagon...

As for your TV/CD/Gay comment well I guess the LGBT organisations still have a lot of work yet to do

I’m not even sure how the T has jumped in with the LGB bandwagon... "

I agree with you on that, gender identity and sexuality are two different things. Me being attracted to men has nothing to do with someone that wants to change their gender

Way to gatekeep non heteronormal lifestyles. There's also a Q that acts as a catch-all, y'know

I agree with you on that, gender identity and sexuality are two different things. Me being attracted to men has nothing to do with someone that wants to change their gender "

Firstly LGBT+ isn't a "bandwagon" and secondly who has defined it as being exclusively about sexuality?

Stevenage

I agree with you on that, gender identity and sexuality are two different things. Me being attracted to men has nothing to do with someone that wants to change their gender

Firstly LGBT+ isn't a "bandwagon" and secondly who has defined it as being exclusively about sexuality? "

Eh a little research shows the LGB bit did...well until others started throwing their own letters to it to join the bandwagon..

Firstly LGBT+ isn't a "bandwagon" and secondly who has defined it as being exclusively about sexuality?

Eh a little research shows the LGB bit did...well until others started throwing their own letters to it to join the bandwagon.. "

From Wikipedia: The initialism LGBT is intended to emphasize a diversity of sexuality and gender identity-based cultures. It may be used to refer to anyone who is non-heterosexual or non-cisgender, instead of exclusively to people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.[3] To recognize this inclusion, a popular variant adds the letter Q for those who identify as queer or are questioning their sexual identity; LGBTQ has been recorded since 1996

Stevenage

Eh a little research shows the LGB bit did...well until others started throwing their own letters to it to join the bandwagon..

From Wikipedia: The initialism LGBT is intended to emphasize a diversity of sexuality and gender identity-based cultures. It may be used to refer to anyone who is non-heterosexual or non-cisgender, instead of exclusively to people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.[3] To recognize this inclusion, a popular variant adds the letter Q for those who identify as queer or are questioning their sexual identity; LGBTQ has been recorded since 1996"

Wikipedia?? Hahahaha

And what was it pre 1996?

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"I am surprised how much delusion and denial is on this site, so many guys try to convince themselves they are straight as long as the man is wearing a wig. That is another mans mouth and arse you are using, straight men do not do that. Embrace your bisexuality or homosexuality, life is too short to live a lie "

I so agree. Guys who list straight on their profile get put out when I refuse to meet them. At least be honest with yourself

X

A lot of gay people I know think all these letters keep getting added is ridiculous. I agree with them

"A lot of gay people I know think all these letters keep getting added is ridiculous. I agree with them "

oh gay men hate me,,its the straight ones that love me

"A lot of gay people I know think all these letters keep getting added is ridiculous. I agree with them

oh gay men hate me,,its the straight ones that love me "

The straight up the man’s arse straight ones

Ah, the “I think trannies are saddos” prejudice is being thinly veiled tonight.

From Wikipedia: The initialism LGBT is intended to emphasize a diversity of sexuality and gender identity-based cultures. It may be used to refer to anyone who is non-heterosexual or non-cisgender, instead of exclusively to people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.[3] To recognize this inclusion, a popular variant adds the letter Q for those who identify as queer or are questioning their sexual identity; LGBTQ has been recorded since 1996

Wikipedia?? Hahahaha

And what was it pre 1996? "

It was LGBT

"A lot of gay people I know think all these letters keep getting added is ridiculous. I agree with them

The straight up the man’s arse straight ones"

lol ok mr troll

Stevenage

Wikipedia?? Hahahaha

And what was it pre 1996?

It was LGBT "

The straight up the man’s arse straight ones

lol ok mr troll "

By *dtanyaTV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

To far away

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You don't need a name/label for your interests Op - you can just be yourself and let your interests be an aspect of your lifestyle.

2 or 3 labels for the sexual orientations and interests of the entire billions of people on earth isn't particularly adequate. Like what you have an interest in, at any one time and don't let it define you. Mix with open minded people, who won't want to straight-jacket you into any particular box, alongside billions of people who will actually be very, very different to you. You're unique - enjoy it

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Labels are for jam" we hear.

And bloody useful they are too. If I go out to buy strawberry jam I probably don't want raspberry, or rhubarb. Just the same as if I want beans on toast I don't want to open a tin of Pedigree Chum.

The same goes if we advertise for sex. If we want a bi man or woman we don't want a straight one.

If people call themselves whatever they like how are other people supposed to identify them?

» Add a new message to this topic