FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What to share my gf with another man.

What to share my gf with another man.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iny007 OP   Man  over a year ago

Knaresborough

My gf and l have been together for years.

And she is a little shy, but wants to try a threesome.

Advice welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Couples profile first then take it from there

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Go to a club, chat to single guys, explain it's her first time and go to a private room. Talk about boundaries and if she doesn't feel comfortable remind her she can stop at any time.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Talk to her. Work out what she wants and what you're both comfortable with before doing anything else.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

Set up a couples profile. Be honest about your experience and what you are looking for and add some tasteful photos that leave a little to the imagination. You will be bombarded with single guys so have some fun going through them and seeing what she likes. Dont feel bad about replying 'thanks but no thanks' to those that dont take her fancy, or seem acceptable to you, and block to remove from searches.

Talk openly between the two of you about what you both like and where those interests align. Don't try and force either into something the other isnt comfortable with. Discuss your boundaries and make sure you are clear in stating these to anyone you decide to talk to further and consider meeting with.

Do social meets first to break the ice and create a level of comfort and confirm attraction in the flesh.

Finally, if you still want to progress then decide whether you will meet at a club, book a hotel or accommodate yourself or at the gents. Nerves and anxiety are normal, especially for a first time and even with new people it forms part of the excitement of doing something naughty and exciting.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t meet you unless;

You were together in a club.

Or you had a verified couples profile.

I’ve met a few couples in clubs and had a blast though.

Don’t put her under too much pressure, she will not be happy with that.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Agree a safe word and make sure everybody knows it will stop if she says so.

"Agree a safe word and make sure everybody knows it will stop if she says so."

Or she could just say stop

By *hris_hhMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Have a social first, or at least start with a drink and a chat. Make sure the guy you invite is respectful and not pushy and see how things go.

Leave it up to her if she wants to take it any further. If she’s not comfortable then she can say so privately and it stays as a drink.

If the guy is told all of this before (and respects that) then hopefully it’ll put her at ease.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Take her to a club and she can choose the man she wants. She might even slip into greedy girl mode!

The first time my wife was fucked by a stranger was a good 25 years ago and she was fit - we started off going to nudist beach in leysdown, to my surprise she took her knickers off first, men watched her and some were naghty when they watch - agreed that my wife was to get a massage, a nudist one at home and thats when she first fucked a white guy with a big cock and over the years several others and a couple of times when i was not at home but we only used the same guy once bar one as he had a 9 inch cock but change the men as a woman can fall for the guy

ATB

38 weeks ago, using the green arrow, you were wanting to see her fucked by a black man. Did that not happen then ?

» Add a new message to this topic