FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veri's (probably been asked thousands of times)

Veri's (probably been asked thousands of times)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lwaysHard999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

Hey all so I've been on this site for quite some time, I have been messaging a lot of people but never really had much back, this has probably been asked thousands of times but I had a look through the first couple of pages and couldn't find anything.

So my question is how can I get verified when nearly all women/couples won't meet somebody who isn't verified? I understand I could go to a club and chat to some people but I don't think I would have the nerve to go to a club alone.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Club (we've all had a first time), social, cam veri. Those are the usual answers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can photo Veri with fab

You can look at local socials in your area

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

Somewhere nearby

"Club (we've all had a first time), social, cam veri. Those are the usual answers. "

Thank you, might have to try and conquer my nerves and go to a club soon

Somewhere nearby

"You can photo Veri with fab

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

"

Thank you, I am photo verified already but that hasn't seemed to help, I think I will have to get over my nerves and go to a club alone for the first time

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

Thank you, I am photo verified already but that hasn't seemed to help, I think I will have to get over my nerves and go to a club alone for the first time "

Your profile states you have been to clubs already ?

Somewhere nearby

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

Thank you, I am photo verified already but that hasn't seemed to help, I think I will have to get over my nerves and go to a club alone for the first time

Your profile states you have been to clubs already ?"

I have been before I joined fab with a friend who isn't on here

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

I have been before I joined fab with a friend who isn't on here "

At least you k ow what to expect that's more than most who are new to the club scene

Somewhere nearby

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

At least you k ow what to expect that's more than most who are new to the club scene "

Yes that is true, I guess I will take the leap and go alone for the first time

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

At least you k ow what to expect that's more than most who are new to the club scene

Yes that is true, I guess I will take the leap and go alone for the first time "

It will be worth it. Also you can always do a shout out on here when you decide which club your going to attend and when

Somewhere nearby

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

It will be worth it. Also you can always do a shout out on here when you decide which club your going to attend and when "

Sorry but it might seem a silly question, but what do you mean about a shout out?

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

It will be worth it. Also you can always do a shout out on here when you decide which club your going to attend and when

Sorry but it might seem a silly question, but what do you mean about a shout out? "

Put a status and a meet up on here saying your going to the club on the date you are going.

Somewhere nearby

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

Sorry but it might seem a silly question, but what do you mean about a shout out?

Put a status and a meet up on here saying your going to the club on the date you are going.

"

Oh okay, I'll try that thank you

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

"

It does not hurt to try alsorts.

There are so.e good clubs around your area. But if your nervous going to local clubs. There are great ones I. derby Birmingham's Leeds leicester and Blackpool for starters

Somewhere nearby

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

There are so.e good clubs around your area. But if your nervous going to local clubs. There are great ones I. derby Birmingham's Leeds leicester and Blackpool for starters "

Thank you I really appreciate the help, I will have a look at what events are on.. I have heared a lot of good things about club sx in Blackpool so I might give that one a try

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

There are so.e good clubs around your area. But if your nervous going to local clubs. There are great ones I. derby Birmingham's Leeds leicester and Blackpool for starters

Thank you I really appreciate the help, I will have a look at what events are on.. I have heared a lot of good things about club sx in Blackpool so I might give that one a try "

Indeed we love club SX

Also the attic in derby is one of our haunts

Somewhere nearby

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

Thank you I really appreciate the help, I will have a look at what events are on.. I have heared a lot of good things about club sx in Blackpool so I might give that one a try

Indeed we love club SX

Also the attic in derby is one of our haunts "

I haven't heared of that one before but will definitely look into it, thank you

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

Indeed we love club SX

I haven't heared of that one before but will definitely look into it, thank you"

No worries always happy to help a newbie x

Somewhere nearby

You can go on cam

Or you can go to a club

Indeed we love club SX

I haven't heared of that one before but will definitely look into it, thank you

No worries always happy to help a newbie x"

It is very much appreciated

By *YC SausageMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hey all so I've been on this site for quite some time, I have been messaging a lot of people but never really had much back, this has probably been asked thousands of times but I had a look through the first couple of pages and couldn't find anything.

So my question is how can I get verified when nearly all women/couples won't meet somebody who isn't verified? I understand I could go to a club and chat to some people but I don't think I would have the nerve to go to a club alone.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance "

I often visit a club alone. You get to know people and it makes it much easier.

Just go for it. What have you got to lose?

Good luck

Somewhere nearby

"Hey all so I've been on this site for quite some time, I have been messaging a lot of people but never really had much back, this has probably been asked thousands of times but I had a look through the first couple of pages and couldn't find anything.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

I often visit a club alone. You get to know people and it makes it much easier.

Just go for it. What have you got to lose?

Good luck "

Thank you I think that's what I'm going to do

» Add a new message to this topic