FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Intimate waxing

Intimate waxing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder4cuckcpl OP   Man  over a year ago

london and birmingham

I would like to get waxed before attending a club for the first time. Is this wise and how many days before should I have it done? Any recommendations for somewhere in central London that does intimate waxing for males?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do it a couple days before. Find a therapist / salon that's trained in male waxing with hot wax.

Don't trim the hair yourself before hand, most salons will trim for a comfortable wax. If you trim yourself you may go too short.

Yes, the first time will hurt more. But if you keep on top of it.....happy days!

xN

london and birmingham

That’s helpful, thank you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Do it a couple days before. Find a therapist / salon that's trained in male waxing with hot wax.

Don't trim the hair yourself before hand, most salons will trim for a comfortable wax. If you trim yourself you may go too short.

Yes, the first time will hurt more. But if you keep on top of it.....happy days!

xN"

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Google Gorilla Warfare - they always used to have a place some days of the week in London - even if they no longer do there's an excellent FAQ on their site that covers everything you need to know and more.

They suggest having about half a cm growth before going and not to indulge in sex for around 48 hours after.

It's the smoothest I have ever been, wasn't at all embarrassing (think of it as no different to going to the barbers) the lady that did mine was very professional, explained what she was doing and just chit chatted through it all.

The pain is minimal (3 or 4 on a scale of 1-10) and momentary if you've prepared properly and nowhere near as bad as you might imagine.

london and birmingham

I’ll look it up, thanks for the help

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

About two days best for three don't forget to get a good exfoliating cloth for in been waxes and of course nice moisturiser too your therapist should have those well worth reinvestment

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

A professional lady waxed is my therapist excellent

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I need to find myself a new waxer.

The last few I've been too were all together too squeemish and I ended up with hair because they didn't want to get me into the weird but essential positions to endure I was totally smooth.

» Add a new message to this topic