FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > CD Planning a Hotel Meet

CD Planning a Hotel Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubmissive-Missive OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

Hi all,

So my personal situation at home means I very rarely get a chance to dress and play. I definitely can't entertain people here (single BTW, just a busy house!). Yet I also don't feel comfortable going to someone's home in 'normal' mode and getting dolled up there.

As a result, I feel my only option at the moment is to plan hotel meets. But what precautions should I consider? Would I need to book at a big hotel? Can my guest/s bypass reception and just come straight to my room? Would I be better renting an Airbnb apartment?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All the points you mention are relevant but I feel the most important consideration should be the reliability of the person you're meeting. Laying out for a hotel room just to find yourself dressed and glam waiting for hour upon hour for a man who'll never turn up is a depressing feeling. Be very careful about that.

By *ellytransvTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester City Centre

"As a result, I feel my only option at the moment is to plan hotel meets. But what precautions should I consider? Would I need to book at a big hotel? Can my guest/s bypass reception and just come straight to my room? Would I be better renting an Airbnb apartment? "

I would recommend big hotels as they are more discrete where reception are concerned. It also helps relax potential visitors appear more comfy to come to a big hotel where there are lots of people rather than a small one where they have to walk past a small reception and always be noticed. It is a bit of trial and error to find hotels that are suitable to meet but investigating online helps.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Maybe try a club? Get dressed there. Laying out for a hotel room, unless you know them well, will probably end in disappointment.

A club would be a far better option initially. We know so many people who have paid for a hotel and had no shows

Or another option, try a club that you have to travel to and book an overnight stay in a nearby hotel. If it’s a bi/tv event there will probably be other TV’s staying overnight too. Great atmosphere and you won’t feel out of place being dressed.

Good luck

Miss V

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

My advice would be to make the focal point something else.

Book a weekend away somewhere nice.

Have a holiday.

Rent a room for a couple of nights.

Treat sex as the icing on the cake.

Otherwise, you risk feeling very flat if the individual does not show.

We like our girls to be staying over in the same hotel then there's no problem with rooms, plus you can have drinks.

By *ubmissive-Missive OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

Thanks for all the advice!

I think treating a meet as being a bonus would be the best way of doing it, at least the first time. After all, I'd like a hotel room simply for the privacy. A place where I can feel relaxed, dress up, take some pics etc.

A club would also be something I'd like to do. Although not sure if I'm comfortable enough to be dressed in public yet!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

You're young so plenty of time to go out dressed. My first time was at a Tgirl support group in Manchester, met a few girls and it wasn't long afterwards that I was going into bars in the Village.

I stayed in the Brittania in Manchester last weekend, absolutely no problems getting someone to my room, so bigger or city centre hotels are probably your best bet

I understand your apprehension totally, I've had a few hotel meets both where I booked the room and where the other party did. To be honest I wasn't too concerned about arriving in 'boring' mode as I made it clear to my meets that would be the case, but it was still a little awkward (for me at least) on arrival and I'd make a hasty retreat to the bathroom almost immediately to get changed.

When looking for a hotel I'd just be sure that there aren't keycards needed for lifts as that'd mean you need to come and collect any visitor.

I'm more comfortable with my dressing these days to be honest so I think if I were to do a hotel meet again I'd just wear some more neutral clothing like leggings and a women's cut t-shirt, so if I would need to collect I'd at least feel part dressed, so to speak.

I'd be interested to know from others as well of any trusted chain hotels that don't require a keycard for access.

Good luck!

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

Make sure the people/person you’re meeting has verifications too.... and their verifications have genuine verifications too.

Let someone (a best friend) know where you are going too and when you’ll be back is always a good idea. x

» Add a new message to this topic