FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Next level fake

Next level fake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlecouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

A guy we are NOT meeting had posted his status as seeing us tonight, spooking our agreed meet, who had cancelled. Dickhead had blocked us so we can’t easily report him so we filed a bug report saying we can’t report someone who blocks us.

Arrrrgh people can be so infuriating!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

You can still report someone if you've been blocked. I've had to report people for being class a pricks alot.

Oxford

Thank you! How?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

On the can't view this profile page, the menu is still available.

Oxford

Thank you very much. Reported him. Hope they take this seriously and ban him. What a cock.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hence the reason we have a dedicated phone for swinging, and, ask the people we are meeting, to confirm by text, a short time before we are due to meet.

Oxford

"Hence the reason we have a dedicated phone for swinging, and, ask the people we are meeting, to confirm by text, a short time before we are due to meet."

That has nothing to do with our situation. We never gave the guy personal details, face pics or arranged anything with him. He’s just claiming to be meeting us which made our real meet question if we are playing games. So angry...!

"Hence the reason we have a dedicated phone for swinging, and, ask the people we are meeting, to confirm by text, a short time before we are due to meet.

That has nothing to do with our situation. We never gave the guy personal details, face pics or arranged anything with him. He’s just claiming to be meeting us which made our real meet question if we are playing games. So angry...!"

I agree with your sentiments.

Just saying how we deal with ‘fakes’, who have, in the past, done similar to us.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hence the reason we have a dedicated phone for swinging, and, ask the people we are meeting, to confirm by text, a short time before we are due to meet.

That has nothing to do with our situation. We never gave the guy personal details, face pics or arranged anything with him. He’s just claiming to be meeting us which made our real meet question if we are playing games. So angry...!"

That's bang out of order and a new low.

TBH status updates would be better served if unverified and new members couldn’t post, sorry to hear your troubles OP but you’ll probably have cracking sexy fun tonight and it will all be forgot about xxx

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

What an ass why would you post that yer meeting someone you don't know or are not surely if you wanted to meet them that wud have them and others thinking your a grade one but job to be avoided x it's hard enuf to convince people us single guys arnt idiots without some cock on here giving the impression we are

Well op I hope your report is taken serious and eventually more importantly you had a great meet and lots of fun with whom you intended to and continue to xx

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Although

Isn’t it all a bit of an overreaction on the other person’s part? If I saw that I’d simply text and say ... hey have plans changed? Or I’d text the person I am meeting to say ignore the other twat.

Seems odd to me

V x

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Although

Isn’t it all a bit of an overreaction on the other person’s part? If I saw that I’d simply text and say ... hey have plans changed? Or I’d text the person I am meeting to say ignore the other twat.

Seems odd to me

V x

"

If I was going alone to meet people I don’t know, possibly in their home, I’m already in a vulnerable position compared to them as a couple. If I then saw a guy posting that he’s meeting the same couple I’d be worried that I was being set up.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Although

Seems odd to me

V x

If I was going alone to meet people I don’t know, possibly in their home, I’m already in a vulnerable position compared to them as a couple. If I then saw a guy posting that he’s meeting the same couple I’d be worried that I was being set up. "

That’s a good point.

Wouldn’t you check though?

V x

» Add a new message to this topic