FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Telling my partner I'm on here.

Telling my partner I'm on here.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for advice on how to explain/talk about being on here.

We have been together almost 10 years, our sex is very infrequent and not like it used to be. We have small children, and we both know each others sexualuality mostly, when we first got together she was open to me seeing other people, we even tried with her seeing other women, but now there's a distance between us. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

To be honest I'd start with opening an honest and open dialog with her including how you both feel about sex and forget this site. Once you have that communication and honesty then by all means start a fresh on this site if you both agree that's ok as a couple or just yourself. Don't put the cart before the horse, come back when you and her are ready and both ok with it. Whether that's to play alone or as a couple the main thing is you'd be on here with the knowlage and consent of your partner. I think no would like to find out their partner has signed up on here behind their back, I can imagine that make you feel very shit and worthless.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"To be honest I'd start with opening an honest and open dialog with her including how you both feel about sex and forget this site. Once you have that communication and honesty then by all means start a fresh on this site if you both agree that's ok as a couple or just yourself. Don't put the cart before the horse, come back when you and her are ready and both ok with it. Whether that's to play alone or as a couple the main thing is you'd be on here with the knowlage and consent of your partner. I think no would like to find out their partner has signed up on here behind their back, I can imagine that make you feel very shit and worthless."

He's gone x

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"To be honest I'd start with opening an honest and open dialog with her including how you both feel about sex and forget this site. Once you have that communication and honesty then by all means start a fresh on this site if you both agree that's ok as a couple or just yourself. Don't put the cart before the horse, come back when you and her are ready and both ok with it. Whether that's to play alone or as a couple the main thing is you'd be on here with the knowlage and consent of your partner. I think no would like to find out their partner has signed up on here behind their back, I can imagine that make you feel very shit and worthless.

He's gone x"

Thank goodness, let's hope he finds a better way forward.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Why post then leave? Bizarre!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why post then leave? Bizarre! "
he realised asking your advice wasn't going to help now mine maybe ce La vie

"Why post then leave? Bizarre! "

He was probably expecting support for his dishonest cheating.

[Removed by poster at 22/07/19 21:49:40]

By *ornyspiceCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

He had his Wank

» Add a new message to this topic