FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbies Club advice - East Anglia

Newbies Club advice - East Anglia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All

As the title says, we are very new to the scene and are currently going through the process of building up enough courage to actually meet people. We are keen to visit a club as part of this due to the fact that (hopefully) there would be no pressure to actually do anything both from other people and from ourselves but would help us relax going forward. Am I being naive in this train of thought or have others taken the same route?

In addition to that, we are based in Norfolk and the closest clubs to us are Club Ish and Tease 2. Are these the ideal first time club or is it worth travelling a little further to other clubs?

Apologies for the questions which are probably daft and thanks in advance for any advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Don't think you should be too worried about meeting people on a meet if you explain before hand how you feel - Meet for a social with no pressure to play and maybe build up your confidence slowly only doing what you feel comfortable with

By *winglowcambsMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Hi there I did try to message you privately but single guys are blocked, tease 2 was the first club I had been to for many years and I couldn't of hoped for a better place to visit! The staff c and p are fantastic, very friendly and will help any way they can, even finding needle and cotton when needed ( but that's another story) there are plenty of rooms you can use privately and the cinema room is normally busy if you want to watch!

I couldn't think of a better place to go for your first club visit, if you have any questions feel free to message me and I would be glad to help out!

Craig

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we been to tease2 a few times,it nice poeple are friendly

tease 2 is good, also the vanilla alternative is nearish too.. ( just head straight down the A14 then onto the A428 where you would normally turn to join the A14. both are really friendly a relaxed clubs. one of the things that we found good when we were new ( or when we go to new places still) is having someone to go with who knows the club as it can introduce you to a very good social group if people go regularly and know other regulars

good luck with your first club/meet experience

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all of the advice (keep it coming), some useful stuff.

VA, sumptuous club, it is so well done out, great staff, and great people. plus they have bookable hotel rooms upstairs which helps..

1) because you can escape if you need to.

or

2) more likely carry on fucking after the club has shut....

in my experience the best sex is after clubbing when you are on your own talking about the amazing night you had and the filthy things you did, you never thought you would do, but are glad you did.....!!!!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Tease 2 is a good choice, VA is excellent too, but your closer to Tease II, by a long way.

"Tease 2 is a good choice, VA is excellent too, but your closer to Tease II, by a long way."

from there listed location there is only 1 mile in it lol

"Tease 2 is a good choice, VA is excellent too, but your closer to Tease II, by a long way.

from there listed location there is only 1 mile in it lol "

OMG i did it i got my their there and they're the wrong way round... shouldn't post when just woken up lol

» Add a new message to this topic