FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > advice for next level bondage type activity

advice for next level bondage type activity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a very good female friend who I meet up with as the plain clothed version of myself and she has a big thing for light bondage, spanking, being made into a slut, degrading type thing (really hard to describe haha). Only thing is I have a limited knowledge in these areas and I want to blow her mind. I am looking for somethings that people have done or tried along similar lines and some advice on how to make it the best session we have ever had. We have tried me tying her down and such but want to take it to the next or even higher levels. All advice is welcome and appropriateed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i would suggest getting to some demonstrations and fet events if you want to really get into bondage, the safety aspects are important to learn correctly.

The two big fet websites will give details of local classes demoes and munches ( pm me if u dont know the ones i am talking about)

As for blowing her mind you know her best only you can do that but have fun exploring

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i meet a couple we recently tied her breasts was great fun and she enjoyed the feel of it.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"i meet a couple we recently tied her breasts was great fun and she enjoyed the feel of it."

had y nipples done yesterday it was fab,they stretch quite a few inches now

however i wouldnt let anyone but sir do it as you need to be aware of circulation and blood flow ect

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you both so far. I will be sure to look up some demonstrations and classes. Didn't even know they existed! Lol x

» Add a new message to this topic