FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Less is more or more is more interesting...?

Less is more or more is more interesting...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So let’s answer this honestly. I think all profiles should have all participants with atleast one full body or torso shot available if they message you first. If they have a full torso or other interesting pics and a dk pic and not only dk pics, turn on or off?

Yes just dk pics is a proper turn of (for me) but if there isn’t atleast one mixed in with the others I feel A little robbed. I want to know as much as I can before I make a decision, do you agree or disagree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Some will agree. Some won't.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Some will agree. Some won't. "

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

What was the question. ?

I am not happy to show several interesting pictures including a full body shot and a dick pic , cos I don't have one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So let’s answer this honestly. I think all profiles should have all participants with atleast one full body or torso shot available if they message you first. If they have a full torso or other interesting pics and a dk pic and not only dk pics, turn on or off?

Yes just dk pics is a proper turn of (for me) but if there isn’t atleast one mixed in with the others I feel A little robbed. I want to know as much as I can before I make a decision, do you agree or disagree?"

No I disagree, why should anyone have to have the pictures you suggest on their profile? You can ask when chatting or do a social. And as for cock pictures being a proper turn off, what is your cock being licked profile picture then ???

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Introducing a set of strict rules that everyone has to adhere to sort of goes against the whole free, open-minded ethos of a swinging site, don't you think?

I think folk should be allowed to have whatever pictures they choose to display on their profiles. If another person doesn't like it, press the browser back button and move on.

"So let’s answer this honestly. I think all profiles should have all participants with atleast one full body or torso shot available if they message you first. If they have a full torso or other interesting pics and a dk pic and not only dk pics, turn on or off?

Yes just dk pics is a proper turn of (for me) but if there isn’t atleast one mixed in with the others I feel A little robbed. I want to know as much as I can before I make a decision, do you agree or disagree?

No I disagree, why should anyone have to have the pictures you suggest on their profile? You can ask when chatting or do a social. And as for cock pictures being a proper turn off, what is your cock being licked profile picture then ???

"

Your missing my point, this is what I’m saying... I think people should be allowed to show what they like, sooo many profiles say dont have dick pics and I just wonder why, because at the end of the day that’s sort of why we’re all here.. I’m not saying anyone “should” have this or “should” have that, I’m just wondering what people’s opinions are on it and why.

Messaging us the only think I insist on seeing before I’ll get talking is a pic of both people so I know they are real and a rough guide of what they are like, I find nothing wrong with dick pics- clearly. But just wondered why some do, there’s no right or wrong answer

"I think folk should be allowed to have whatever pictures they choose to display on their profiles. If another person doesn't like it, press the browser back button and move on."

I agree

Yes just dk pics is a proper turn of (for me) but if there isn’t atleast one mixed in with the others I feel A little robbed. I want to know as much as I can before I make a decision, do you agree or disagree?"

I don't agree for me less is more but bottom line is guys here can't afford to be too picky in that regard so I'm not hard and fast about it, I like to see a full body pic and a face, also I like to see sexy pics but they don't have to be naked

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

" And as for cock pictures being a proper turn off, what is your cock being licked profile picture then ???

"

It hardly equates to just a dick pic though, does it?

By *otwhenwetCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 28/07/19 14:05:00]

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I think less is more. So the imagination can come into play

» Add a new message to this topic