FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Honest criticism gratefully accepted. I send polite non pushy messages very rarely get a reply. I think my profile looks OK? Why am I not getting more respnses. Is there something that says don't touch?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be patient you've only been here 2 weeks lol

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

The Pussy gang should have been in touch by now. Many Men are turning pussy away, they just can’t cope

A reply at least thankyou

"The Pussy gang should have been in touch by now. Many Men are turning pussy away, they just can’t cope "
Oooooo I know

"Honest criticism gratefully accepted. I send polite non pushy messages very rarely get a reply. I think my profile looks OK? Why am I not getting more respnses. Is there something that says don't touch? "

You need to create a decent profile text, telling people what you are into sexually and the type of people you would like to meet.

By *eavensent78Couple  over a year ago

west mids

"Honest criticism gratefully accepted. I send polite non pushy messages very rarely get a reply. I think my profile looks OK? Why am I not getting more respnses. Is there something that says don't touch? "

Get yourself to a club using fab to try and arrange meets is a struggle

Your profile looks good but a bit lacking in personality. I get a lot of messages, the ones that make me smile or give me a sense of who the person is are the ones that I answer

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Honest criticism gratefully accepted. I send polite non pushy messages very rarely get a reply. I think my profile looks OK? Why am I not getting more respnses. Is there something that says don't touch?

Get yourself to a club using fab to try and arrange meets is a struggle "

this

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Did you think this was Instashag? As others have said you’ve only been here 3 weeks & you’re up against some very stiff competition!

Poor pictures ones very blurry, ones got clothes on the floor, you’re profile (in your case lack off) is your shop window.

Have a look at single successful males on here, & ask yourself are you doing enough, plus you can’t accommodate & don’t give a reason so folks will assume you’re cheating!

In life the more effort in the more you get out, but there’s no guarantees on here as there’s a massive single male to female imbalance.

Good luck.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

A coupld posted a similar thread a few days ago "we're struggling to get meets' and were told by quite a lot of posts its because theres a lot of fakes..some suggested clubs snd organised socials

My response to them aand to you "you've only been here a few weeks .. its not instashag."

Lower your expectations ...nope lower still.. there you go now anything is a bonus.

Profile I've not read yours, theres was very generic .. use it to attract and inform if you do ot well using words and pictures you'll entice a response.

Einstein said If you do the same things over and over again and expect a different result you're insane ..

Change something.

Remember.. Have fun lifes way too short to be unhappy

Try and get a little more creative on your profile.

Say something that entices someone to know more about you or peaks an interest.

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Doesnt mattet what you do, girls on herejust dont seem to be interested.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

"Honest criticism gratefully accepted. I send polite non pushy messages very rarely get a reply. I think my profile looks OK? Why am I not getting more respnses. Is there something that says don't touch? Doesnt mattet what you do, girls on herejust dont seem to be interested. "

That’s a general statement & a bit rich coming from someone with no public pictures & no profile!!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Honest criticism gratefully accepted. I send polite non pushy messages very rarely get a reply. I think my profile looks OK? Why am I not getting more respnses. Is there something that says don't touch? Doesnt mattet what you do, girls on herejust dont seem to be interested. "

I’ve not found that to be the case at all, but you have to have a decent and engaging profile, otherwise you’re wasting your time on here

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

What exactly are they expected to be interested in?

Unfortunately your profile is nothing special or exciting. You have to stand out on here there's so much competition

By *ookandsee78Man  over a year ago

near athenry and oranmore

Some good advice on this thread...thanx yall.....some lovey sexy people too..

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Then do something else. There are lots of women here, meeting lots of guys. If we’re not meeting you then the problem is not the women. You need to offer something we want. And you need to sell it to us properly.

By *ld HeroMan  over a year ago

Luton

If it's worth having its worth the wait.

I think my profile is ok and thought the same as you.

Ice skating uphill for a single male!

I've been on here for about 5 months now and only a very few meets.

On advice I made my profile a lot more personal than it was and have had more responses than I used to get. Worked up the courage to try a club for the first time and now been to 3 of them, met some great people, keep in touch and plan on seeing a few again.

The struggle is real and a lot of twats make it difficult for genuine guys but as I said

If it's worth having its worth the wait.

Good luck

By *arkb73Man  over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

You’re doing everything right

I'm taking this all in thanks

» Add a new message to this topic