FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verification help

Verification help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, we are looking for some help....so we met another new couple here on Saturday, how are we supposed to verify each other, it’s very frustrating?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I get your frustration but it's just the way it is - you might want to try the chatrooms, I'm sure someone there will be able to help you out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people go on cam to show a face and get verified from someone who already is verified. But if you don’t fancy doing that I don’t know any other options maybe another member will

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Hey just go to a club, you will prove you are real and not just a player.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Do what a load of couples seem to do on here, get someone to lie that they have met you !

I have reported three profiles this week with obviously fake verifications, one saying 'verified by meeting' and then read 'been chatting to these two for ages, hope to meet one day, from someone 300 miles from the couple in the profile.

is anything ever done …. nope !

(to be honest OP I am not suggesting you do that seriously, but it seems it works)

as has been said, go in chat on cam get verified and then you can verify the couple you met and they can do so for you xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone, hoping we can get on cam or something later tonight, see how that goes. If not, it’s off to the club for us in the next few weeks, either that or make sure we meet a verified couple next

» Add a new message to this topic