FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Random Friends No More!

Random Friends No More!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A week ago on a thread re avoiding timewasters/pic collectors someone (who will remain nameless - but great advice!) said they'd removed all private pics to avoid such people!

So thought i'd give it a try as am constantly getting random friends invites from all and sundry - those the opposite of what my profile states i'm looking for, folk the other side of the country, those that 'won't meet smokers' who obviously missed the word 'smoker' in my profile etc.

Well - a week later and not a single random request! Cracking result as personally the only people i feel the need to be 'friends' with are those i've met, hope to meet at some point or those I enjoy the occasional natter with and like to know when they're online (and vice versa).

Guess it would be totally cynical to think that all previous requestors were just after a perve of the old privates!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i only have pics in private that i can attach to messages if i want to...this way only people that i want to view my pics can.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i always find it strange that i get so many random friends requests and dont even have any private photos.

My friends list is short, its usually people ive met or people that ive become friends with, but some of my closest friends arnt even on it. I dont really use it that much to be honest

» Add a new message to this topic