FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help pls

Help pls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey idk if it's my profile or they way I approach women but I haven't had any luck yet, I'm pretty sure the "how are you" or "you alright" is really generic but I don't want to appear as a creep but saying anything stupid would anyone mind helping me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Your age will put quite a lot of.

Text seems ok.

Maybe more photos

By *heSassyOneWoman  over a year ago

SE Michigan

You have only been on two weeks!! Takes patience & time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey idk if it's my profile or they way I approach women but I haven't had any luck yet, I'm pretty sure the "how are you" or "you alright" is really generic but I don't want to appear as a creep but saying anything stupid would anyone mind helping me "
your status may put some off, your age definitely will, not enough info about you and what you want, you've only been here two weeks all things come to those who wait, good luck

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

As people have said your age which you can't help.

Your status is awful and comes across immature which is a shame as your profile text isn't to bad in comparison.

You don't accommodate but you don't say why is it innocence i.e you live with parents or are you in a relationship and looking to cheat on your partner?

You only have 1 picture that doesn't give anything away.

Remember there's 100 men on here for every female so you need to have the best profile and photos possible for you to stand out from the large crowd of men.

Also you only meet women on your profile have you considered adding couples to your list of meets? This would open up many more potential options for you as this is a swinging site. If it's just single women that Interest you then tinder or similar may give you better results.

Also 2 weeks is nothing on fab singe guys can wait many months before securing a meet.

Good luck

KJ x

Good luck also

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

I just seen and answered this post in the introduction section. So op your age will work against you, you only have 1 picture, that you’re not able to accommodate will make people think that you’re playing away from your partner without her knowledge and finally that you have only been on for 2 weeks which in the fab world is a very short time

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanx you everyone for the feedback I'll mack sure I'll use all your help full I put when updating my profile

» Add a new message to this topic