FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Should the size of the other male matter?

Should the size of the other male matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andm93 OP   Couple  over a year ago

st davids

Hey guys it's Mr M here,

My wife and I are quite new to swinging we've been toying with the idea for over a year, we had our first meet a week ago, that went terrible (just wrong type of people)

We have started chatting to a few couples there both our types, I just have a really bad insecurity in my gentleman area! Check our page and give me a review of you like! But I am a little worried about what happens when we encounter a man with much larger cock than mine! And the few couples were chatting to the males bar 1 have bigger penis's than me!

My wife always says to me my penis is amazing and it's a good size! And that, she also said if I feel this way maybe we shouldn't start swinging properly... I'd love to hear from you guys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve felt exactly the same and kind of still do. Luckily the gf doesn’t like big dicks so if anyone is over 8 inches then we won’t meet them.

We’ve met 5 or 6 single guys throughout our time here and all of them have had bigger dicks than me. I’m 6 inches and they’ve all been around 6-8 inches.

When we started swinging, this was a massive issue for me. I would constantly look at the other guys dick to size it up and then grill the gf after the meet to see if she enjoyed it better.

She’s always said that none of them have felt better. Different yes, but not better.

At the end of the day, I know that if she was to get fucked buy a guy 9 inches then that doesn’t mean she’s going to run off with him.

It’s all about communication and honesty.

st davids

"I’ve felt exactly the same and kind of still do. Luckily the gf doesn’t like big dicks so if anyone is over 8 inches then we won’t meet them.

We’ve met 5 or 6 single guys throughout our time here and all of them have had bigger dicks than me. I’m 6 inches and they’ve all been around 6-8 inches.

When we started swinging, this was a massive issue for me. I would constantly look at the other guys dick to size it up and then grill the gf after the meet to see if she enjoyed it better.

She’s always said that none of them have felt better. Different yes, but not better.

At the end of the day, I know that if she was to get fucked buy a guy 9 inches then that doesn’t mean she’s going to run off with him.

It’s all about communication and honesty. "

Thankyou for your input I appreciate your honesty... I love the idea of her taking a bigger penis, I think I'm just being silly tbh :/

I think it’s only natural for all of us to compare our bodies with others! women are the same about there bodies with other women but it would be boring if we were all the same I think it’s all part of the fun to try something different meaning different shapes & sizes

st davids

"I think it’s only natural for all of us to compare our bodies with others! women are the same about there bodies with other women but it would be boring if we were all the same I think it’s all part of the fun to try something different meaning different shapes & sizes "

That's a really good way of putting it tbh! Thankyou

"I think it’s only natural for all of us to compare our bodies with others! women are the same about there bodies with other women but it would be boring if we were all the same I think it’s all part of the fun to try something different meaning different shapes & sizes "

This.

The gf is the same in regards to other woman's breasts. She worries that if I get to play with another woman with big breasts, that i’ll Enjoy them more. I just reassure her as she does me.

"I think it’s only natural for all of us to compare our bodies with others! women are the same about there bodies with other women but it would be boring if we were all the same I think it’s all part of the fun to try something different meaning different shapes & sizes

That's a really good way of putting it tbh! Thankyou "

"Hey guys it's Mr M here,

My wife and I are quite new to swinging we've been toying with the idea for over a year, we had our first meet a week ago, that went terrible (just wrong type of people)

We have started chatting to a few couples there both our types, I just have a really bad insecurity in my gentleman area! Check our page and give me a review of you like! But I am a little worried about what happens when we encounter a man with much larger cock than mine! And the few couples were chatting to the males bar 1 have bigger penis's than me!

My wife always says to me my penis is amazing and it's a good size! And that, she also said if I feel this way maybe we shouldn't start swinging properly... I'd love to hear from you guys! "

I think we all have insecurities of one kind or the other when we start. They do fade away though over time.

My husband has erectile dysfunction and was afraid at the beginning that I'll leave him for someone we'll meet during swinging. He failed to see that if I was to leave him for someone with a hard cock it wouldn't matter whether we swing or not.

After being on the swinging scene for over a year he's finally at peace as I haven't run off and have no intention to.

I think you just need some time to see the size truly doesn't matter to her.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

All men are conscious of their cock size. And when planning to meet another couple it's uppermost in his mind. Its not so much the size, but the belief that bigger is better, and your Missus will prefer the other guy simply because he has a bigger cock. We'll, she has chosen you for all sorts of reasons, and cock size was way down on her list. One way of getting around the issue I'd to openly chat to the other guy about it, and have a laugh about your cocks!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"All men are conscious of their cock size. And when planning to meet another couple it's uppermost in his mind. Its not so much the size, but the belief that bigger is better, and your Missus will prefer the other guy simply because he has a bigger cock. We'll, she has chosen you for all sorts of reasons, and cock size was way down on her list. One way of getting around the issue I'd to openly chat to the other guy about it, and have a laugh about your cocks! "

I disagree that all men are self-conscious of their cock size, if that was what you meant, I'm not of mine, it's my cock, I've had it for 54 years and there's nothing I can do about it so it's size doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I agree with most of the rest of what you have said though, some men do believe bigger is better, which is rubbish, sex isn't about size, or even ability, it's about finding people you are sexually matched with and just because a guy has a bigger cock, or can bang all night, doesn't mean he's necessarily matched to all women.

OP a lot of guys worry about size, but for starters yours doesn't look particularly small - what you also have to remember is we're all different shapes and sizes, it's what makes us interesting as individuals, you can't do anything to change your size anyway, short of very drastic and unproven surgery, so is best to try and accept yours as it stands (pun intended ) and not compare to others.

By *easidegirlWoman  over a year ago

south shore

As part of a couple with my ex, around 18 months ago, we went to meet a couple and my heart sank. She was so slim and trim, had lost a fair bit of weight from her pics, and I'm size 16 with a mum bod.

We had the best time, and they became a regular meet, five minutes in and I stopped worrying about my size.

My advice, don't worry, everyone is different, just have fun, don't think about size, doesn't lead to better sex, your pics are great by the way

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

My wife always says to me my penis is amazing and it's a good size! And that, she also said if I feel this way maybe we shouldn't start swinging properly... I'd love to hear from you guys! "

Surely you discuss that before the meet if you're unsure ?

I can't see that it really matters unless the other couple stipulate that they want a guy with a big cock and you lie about it

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

hi it looks a good size to me about my size we always used to ,if there was a bigger guy we would always do DP the bigger guy lay on is back my wife then lay on him and looking up to the ceiling and you enter from the front always works but not the other way around

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I used to worry about the size of mine but less so now. If your good with your tongue and good with your fingers, passionate, and sensual and love to give a woman pleasure, that means more to a lot of women than a big cock that's going to Jack hammer them for 10 minutes then run out of steam.

I dont have over 220 veris because of the size of my cock, I do have them because I'm friendly, good personality, and also other things that I bring to the table like a bag of toys

Dunt get me wrong, some women are size Queens but most aren't xx

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

There was a scene in the old TV series Ally McBeal where a woman is asked what size she needs to be pleasured, and she shows about two inches of her finger.

Penis size is way more important to men's egos than reality, just like breast size can be for women.

Fab will give you the wrong impression as there are profiles clearly stating they will only meet with size x inches but this does not apply to the majority of people. The enjoyment in swinging is the novelty and the enjoyment of having sex with a different partner. It should not be about comparing you with another man. If cock size was that important to her you would not be together.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Cookiekitten posted a great analogy that is relevant to this:

"Jump into a strange car and take it round a track. I can pretty much guarantee the owner will post a better time than you."

In other words don't worry about it.

Some posted above that all men are worried about the size of their cock but that is complete rubbish. Some of us don't give a shit!

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I've been to parties, and have noticed that other gentleman are blessed in the trouser department.

I'd describe myself as on the larger side of average, but still average.

I've had plenty of fun, especially in situations such as DP & anal, where being very well endowed would be too much of a good thing.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

As she's always saying "It''s not the size, it's what he does with it" Have watched her getting into multi-orgasmic states fucking men with smallish cocks but plenty of energy and stamina.

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I always worry about my size.Compared to most on here I would say I was quite small.But what we have is a mental attraction as well as a physical one.What I lack in size I make up for in pleasuring her in other ways.

Don't worry about what you have,just enjoy what you do.

By *hris_hhMan  over a year ago

Guildford

I wouldn’t worry. You wife is saying she’s happy so that’s all that matters.

I met a couple a little while back and ended up making her scream from a position I got her into. Afterwards her partner said that he hadn’t seen her like that before and wondered if he was doing something wrong lol. We had a laugh about it. In the end it comes down to new experiences and always learning.

Look why worry about size, it’s about having fun you got what you got some have bigger cocks than others so what, most women enjoy the kissing and the touching and plenty of foreplay and oral, most woman orgasm though oral than anything else and that a true fact, so stop worrying about size and enjoy yourselves. Unless you got a very very small cock

By *ungle_kingMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I think the whole taboo around big black cocks has caused many men to question the size of their penis. The amount of adverts where the woman wants a big cock... They must have a lot that needs filling then in my view.

It's not all about having a huge cock and ramming the living day lights out of a woman. The social and connection side makes a meet in my view.

Jk

"They must have a lot that needs filling then in my view."

The female anatomy doesn’t work like that.

Some women are probably looking for big cocks because they like the look, like a challenge or like the feeling of being “full”.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Lets just say I (mrs) would never trade down when it comes to cock size. Why would I?

By *astsussexMan  over a year ago

7dials brighton

U have a nice size. Don’t worry. Too big isn’t good!

Can I be completely honest. When i started swinging i worried about the size of my dick. I ain't huge but average. The more I've been with woman and couples it hasn't been an issue. God I've even cum really quick at a meet which thankfully they were ok with and played till I got hard again. Just be confident with what you have and enjoy it. By the way looks alright to me.

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Once you are in the swing of things (no pun intendend) you will hardly take any notice of size. It will all be about pleasuring your wife. Really don't worry about it.

Ramsgate

My wife says that even if I didn't have a cock I still have my tongue

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Looks plenty big enough to me

Ramsgate

If that was directed at me,I thank you.

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"As part of a couple with my ex, around 18 months ago, we went to meet a couple and my heart sank. She was so slim and trim, had lost a fair bit of weight from her pics, and I'm size 16 with a mum bod.

We had the best time, and they became a regular meet, five minutes in and I stopped worrying about my size. ,,,

My advice, don't worry, everyone is different, just have fun, don't think about size, doesn't lead to better sex, your pics are great by the way "

Whats a " mum bod? Im a mum i dont have the same shape or size as other mums...

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP.

If you meet the right people then size shouldn't ever be an issue. That applies to body and cock size.

We have been swinging for several years now, and have met very few guys with cocks as large or larger than Cal.

We are looking for extra experiences with others, not big cocks and have had lots of fun meets over the years.

Be happy with what you have and enjoy what the scene has to offer.

Nita

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

When I was in my twenties/thirties there was a fairly common saying that anything more than 4 inches was a waste, as all of the really important areas for a lady are located in that first four inches. Double that and you are running the risk of banging THE head against what appears to be a wall.

By *anDare70Man  over a year ago

kirkby

[Removed by poster at 10/08/19 18:42:41]

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

guys are always asking me to put together a bi mmf session. I refuse, because they then start with;

- what size are they

- what build are they

- hairy chest?

- smooth, trimmed, hairy?

- hair length

Oh ffs, pick your own!!!! A cock is a cock to me!!!

All our meets apart from 1 have been bigger but I'm a decent average size so it doesn't bother me being naked around other men even when they bigger

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Size matters in regards to sex despite people that say it doesn’t .

It’s not the end of the world having a tiny cock

There are plenty of jobs still on offer

But be proud and give your partner the choice.

st davids

"Size matters in regards to sex despite people that say it doesn’t .

It’s not the end of the world having a tiny cock

There are plenty of jobs still on offer

But be proud and give your partner the choice."

Wow wouldn't say it was tiny lol!

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"When I was in my twenties/thirties there was a fairly common saying that anything more than 4 inches was a waste, as all of the really important areas for a lady are located in that first four inches. Double that and you are running the risk of banging THE head against what appears to be a wall."

I’d very strongly disagree with that.

I am afraid you are...enjoy the moments and by all means admire the cock(s) you encounter.. There are some magnificent specimens that you both could enjoy...

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Think of it as woman in terms of cake... most of the time they will be really happy with an average slice.

Occasionally they want a massive piece as a treat, but certainly not an everyday day occurrence.

This is how it was explained to me; average dicks are great, but a 9 incher loses its appeal when it’s rupturing a spleen at an unexpected 4am wake up lol

Dont worry about it dude. No ones ever let me do anal

By *waggerladMan  over a year ago

Liverpool o

women are sexualy aroused through the brain , were men its visual , its a bigger brain men need not a Cock ??

By *easidegirlWoman  over a year ago

south shore

"As part of a couple with my ex, around 18 months ago, we went to meet a couple and my heart sank. She was so slim and trim, had lost a fair bit of weight from her pics, and I'm size 16 with a mum bod.

We had the best time, and they became a regular meet, five minutes in and I stopped worrying about my size. ,,,

My advice, don't worry, everyone is different, just have fun, don't think about size, doesn't lead to better sex, your pics are great by the way Whats a " mum bod? Im a mum i dont have the same shape or size as other mums..."

I guess its a way I describe my tummy, stretch marks etc to make myself feel better after years of being called fat! Of course I know not all mums have similar bodies but don't rob me of my euphemism!

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"women are sexualy aroused through the brain , were men its visual , its a bigger brain men need not a Cock ??

"

Not true

When I was single you could talk or laugh me into bed, now I’m happily married & just here for a bit of extra fun I’m all about the cock and what it looks like & the size most definitely does matter & I look for ones a similar size to MrB or bigger

MrsB

"women are sexualy aroused through the brain , were men its visual , its a bigger brain men need not a Cock ??

"

This absolutely!

Mrs

You look like you are smuggling a banana, hardly small!

You just need to get over your insecurity, no two guys are going to be the same size, isn't part of the fun just having someone new in the mix?

A lot of guys exaggerate about size, and women don't always find it comfortable having sex with a large cock.

» Add a new message to this topic