FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bukkake

Bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irl1234xxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Has anyone any experience of this? Good or bad.

It’s been a huge fantasy of mine for a long time but it’s quite a scary one too.

Don’t think I’d want to do it on my own, maybe with another girl.

I’m sure it’s impossible to arrange too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 11/08/19 14:01:34]

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"Has anyone any experience of this? Good or bad.

It’s been a huge fantasy of mine for a long time but it’s quite a scary one too.

I’m sure it’s impossible to arrange too "

been to one or two of these. I am sure there are loads of couples and single ladies you can team up with. or maybe a male friend you have met on here you trust to arrange and go with you? clubs do Bukkaki nights too. best of luck

By *il FiskMan  over a year ago

sefton

Not much experience at them, but I'd be happy to oblige if you organise a party!

Liverpool

been to one or two of these. I am sure there are loads of couples and single ladies you can team up with. or maybe a male friend you have met on here you trust to arrange and go with you? clubs do Bukkaki nights too. best of luck"

Excellent! Did you like it?

By *avsam1Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Weve been to them at the private club in bham,filmed events by jade swallows,look them up,great nights we both love them x PM us if you want to know more

Liverpool

"Weve been to them at the private club in bham,filmed events by jade swallows,look them up,great nights we both love them x PM us if you want to know more"

Ooh thanks, I’ll have a look

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I was at a sauna once and looked in a room, and another Tgirl had quite a few guys around her wanking. She in the middle occasionally giving oral, I was asked if I wanted to join in but was a little bit nervous and moved on (was one of my first visits).

However it did look very erotic

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. Long before I joined Fabs I use to attend 2 girl Bukkake parties held in apartments in central London they were great fun.I attended a Bukkake about a year ago with one girl 20 guys were invited I was one of three that did turn up.

Bedfont Feltham

been to one or two of these. I am sure there are loads of couples and single ladies you can team up with. or maybe a male friend you have met on here you trust to arrange and go with you? clubs do Bukkaki nights too. best of luck

Excellent! Did you like it? "

yes great fun. I would do it again too. But if honest I would prefer to take part in a gangbang with a bukkake at the end of it

Liverpool

yes great fun. I would do it again too. But if honest I would prefer to take part in a gangbang with a bukkake at the end of it"

In my mind, it would be a gang bang and the guy finishes on me somewhere. Some may want to just wank, some may want oral, but of a mix. That was my thought

Liverpool

I’m sure it’s impossible to arrange too . Long before I joined Fabs I use to attend 2 girl Bukkake parties held in apartments in central London they were great fun.I attended a Bukkake about a year ago with one girl 20 guys were invited I was one of three that did turn up."

Oh wow! Three! That’s not good.

Liverpool

"I was at a sauna once and looked in a room, and another Tgirl had quite a few guys around her wanking. She in the middle occasionally giving oral, I was asked if I wanted to join in but was a little bit nervous and moved on (was one of my first visits).

However it did look very erotic "

It’s hot isn’t it

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I’m sure it’s impossible to arrange too . Long before I joined Fabs I use to attend 2 girl Bukkake parties held in apartments in central London they were great fun.I attended a Bukkake about a year ago with one girl 20 guys were invited I was one of three that did turn up.

Oh wow! Three! That’s not good."

. Certainly not good for the girl and she was a stunner.I have been to a club where things have alternated between gang bang and Bukkake

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

ive done loads of these and often help new ladies to achieve it. Try talking to the lovely hosts at the town house though

Liverpool

I’m sure it’s impossible to arrange too ive done loads of these and often help new ladies to achieve it. Try talking to the lovely hosts at the town house though "

So it’s as good as I imagine it to be then?

I will do, thanks lovely

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I’m sure it’s impossible to arrange too ive done loads of these and often help new ladies to achieve it. Try talking to the lovely hosts at the town house though

I will do, thanks lovely "

it is still after 20plus years my favourite thing to do

Bedfont Feltham

yes great fun. I would do it again too. But if honest I would prefer to take part in a gangbang with a bukkake at the end of it

In my mind, it would be a gang bang and the guy finishes on me somewhere. Some may want to just wank, some may want oral, but of a mix. That was my thought "

That would work really well. just tell people what you want when organising it. Even if you go to an event in a club you can request this. Really anything you want can be arranged

By *ennilee888TV/TS  over a year ago

bournemouth

It's quite a fantasy of mine aswell

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’ve had experiences like this....didn’t set out to though just kind of happened.

All happened in a club local to us so felt very safe. once or twice in the cinema which was more of a gangbang with m sucking many cocks too....but once was in the clubs “maze” (just dark corridors and little dark rooms) where M was just on her knees for about an hour sucking and getting covering in cum....fucking really hot experiences so our advice...go for it!

I'd love to attend an event like this xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I was at a sauna once and looked in a room, and another Tgirl had quite a few guys around her wanking. She in the middle occasionally giving oral, I was asked if I wanted to join in but was a little bit nervous and moved on (was one of my first visits).

However it did look very erotic

It’s hot isn’t it "

Yes, but there were a couple of guys that's let say, visually enticing that's one reason I didn't join in

Liverpool

"We’ve had experiences like this....didn’t set out to though just kind of happened.

All happened in a club local to us so felt very safe. once or twice in the cinema which was more of a gangbang with m sucking many cocks too....but once was in the clubs “maze” (just dark corridors and little dark rooms) where M was just on her knees for about an hour sucking and getting covering in cum....fucking really hot experiences so our advice...go for it! "

Omfg!! That is so hot!!

"We’ve had experiences like this....didn’t set out to though just kind of happened.

All happened in a club local to us so felt very safe. once or twice in the cinema which was more of a gangbang with m sucking many cocks too....but once was in the clubs “maze” (just dark corridors and little dark rooms) where M was just on her knees for about an hour sucking and getting covering in cum....fucking really hot experiences so our advice...go for it!

Omfg!! That is so hot!!"

We’ve always done this kind of thing...many times....when we play we go all out...m loves the attention from guys, loves getting them all worked up to the point where they can’t help but explode over her’

Liverpool

Omfg!! That is so hot!!

We’ve always done this kind of thing...many times....when we play we go all out...m loves the attention from guys, loves getting them all worked up to the point where they can’t help but explode over her’"

I love it! Your attitude rocks!!! Fuck, I’m jealous

Omfg!! That is so hot!!

We’ve always done this kind of thing...many times....when we play we go all out...m loves the attention from guys, loves getting them all worked up to the point where they can’t help but explode over her’

I love it! Your attitude rocks!!! Fuck, I’m jealous "

Ha ha thanks...we don’t play all the time so when we do it’s a massive build up or completely spontaneous which is equally as hot as when we are both in that zone...fuck we don’t half push each other’s boundaries and explore things together!!!!! Perhaps you need to find a guy to take you to a club or help you arrange something.....if not let us know if you’re ever down in Notts/Derby and we will take you somewhere

I’m sure you will have lots of willing volunteers

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

If you ever make it to Cap D agde check out the dunes behind beach. have indulged in some very bukkakish fun over the years when there..oh fond fond memories..

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

As one who has participated in a gang bang, things can get very hot and I don't mean the action. I was in a small hotel ensuite room with no windows/fan or air conditioning with a group of guys and 3 women. There are only so many cold showers you can have. So much body heat had an effect on maintaining an erection so spent most of my time licking and fingerings pussy.The best place for such activity is a secluded place outdoors, an ideal location is the coastal resort of Cap d'Agde in France in the summer. H

Liverpool

I’m sure you will have lots of willing volunteers "

Fuck! I hope they all look like you!

Liverpool

Omfg!! That is so hot!!

Ha ha thanks...we don’t play all the time so when we do it’s a massive build up or completely spontaneous which is equally as hot as when we are both in that zone...fuck we don’t half push each other’s boundaries and explore things together!!!!! Perhaps you need to find a guy to take you to a club or help you arrange something.....if not let us know if you’re ever down in Notts/Derby and we will take you somewhere "

I definitely will, thanks

Omfg!! That is so hot!!

Ha ha thanks...we don’t play all the time so when we do it’s a massive build up or completely spontaneous which is equally as hot as when we are both in that zone...fuck we don’t half push each other’s boundaries and explore things together!!!!! Perhaps you need to find a guy to take you to a club or help you arrange something.....if not let us know if you’re ever down in Notts/Derby and we will take you somewhere

I definitely will, thanks "

Your welcome seriously hit us up on here if you’re ever down this way x

Liverpool

Omfg!! That is so hot!!

Your welcome seriously hit us up on here if you’re ever down this way x"

I really will, appreciate it

Liverpool

Omfg!! That is so hot!!

Your welcome seriously hit us up on here if you’re ever down this way x

I really will, appreciate it "

I've given up trying to arrange this. Time wasters galore. Good luck though!

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Bookmarking for Mrs to join the fun later

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

We have done it a couple of times. On one occasion there were two ladies there and their husbands and 4-5 carefully selected single guys. It was organised by a guy from this site and was excellent There was no penetration allowed only wanking over the ladies who helped with hands and mouths when necessary!

The second time was at a party which wasn't as well organised and some of the guys were pushing boundaries

Liverpool

"I've given up trying to arrange this. Time wasters galore. Good luck though! "

Oh no! Don’t say that

By *andM25Couple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

We managed to arrange a bit of a last minute meet with 2 guys from a group on here a couple of months ago.

Ended up as 3 guys (M included) having fun with S and all 3 of us finishing off on her, which all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed!

We're meeting the same group again in 2 weeks though there's going to be an extra 2 of their guys, so 5 in total (M plus 4).

This will probably end up being a gangbang for S followed by a very messy finish! We're looking forward to it!

By *exy_antMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It is one of my favourite things so have experienced it through dedicated events and spontaneously.

I have been to one where only 3 of us turned up for the couple (and two of them left after one round), it was still hot though. I think they key is to find somewhere that suits you that can help with the organisation and has reliable lists as the drop out rate can be massive.

Even spontaneously it doesn't always go right, I was really wanting to fuck my partner whilst some guys spunked over her whilst in a club and we had the audience to hand as it were, when I invited them to, everyone went dry.

It pays to have a sense of humour about such things, as with many things on the swinging scene it can pay to enjoy the ups and downs of the experience as often the best things happen by surprise.

Wish you luck and if you find any locally organised ones please let me know! As others have said there seem to be a fair few options around Birmingham and some of the best events I've attended have been round there!

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Just go to a greedy girls night at your local club.

We love Bukkake porn but not tried it for real

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Fuck! I hope they all look like you! "

I'd imagine that is one of the difficulties.

I'm sure there will be lots of willing men, but whether they will all have that chemistry for you may key the numbers lower.

By *ub and his cougarCouple  over a year ago

somewhere local

This is a fantasy that cub and I would really love to make a reality x

Michelle does this every time we visit Angels and Sinners. Her record is over 20 loads deposited on her tits.

Liverpool

I'm sure there will be lots of willing men, but whether they will all have that chemistry for you may key the numbers lower. "

I think you’re right. I’m definitely going to hand pick the guys

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

I (E) have had a bukkake party. Loved every minute.

5 guys and M all coming on my face and boobs.

Somehow quite empowering, although that's not the origins of bukkake, it was supposed to be a punishment for an adulterous wife.

Some punishment!!!!!

It was a challenge to find the right and reliable guys, but well worth the effort.

E

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I'm sure there will be lots of willing men, but whether they will all have that chemistry for you may key the numbers lower.

I think you’re right. I’m definitely going to hand pick the guys "

*volunteers.

*volunteers. "

There will be lots of volunteers! Many will be too shy and bottle it last minute though, and that’s the problem with the majority of privately organised ones unless everyone is well known beforehand. You’ll definitely get what you desire in a club without the organisational headache!

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I have been to a couple of bukkake parties hosted by a couple the hubby loves to stand back and watch and take pictures while his wife is in her knees wanking and sucking the guys in turn and it wasn't long before the first guy rewards her with a nice load and then after the first guys cums the rest of the guys follow in quick succession. The biggest I was involved with was 15 guys and one woman and she loved it she couldn't get enough

In a town Fab forgot

*volunteers.

There will be lots of volunteers! Many will be too shy and bottle it last minute though, and that’s the problem with the majority of privately organised ones unless everyone is well known beforehand. You’ll definitely get what you desire in a club without the organisational headache! "

That's very true. Clubs can be hit and miss too.

I'm still volunteering though.

Had a 4 man bukkake, it was n amazing experience, could have been 2 more but they bottled it. I love being being a slag so it's not for every one.

By *arkhorse7Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I’m sure it’s impossible to arrange too ive done loads of these and often help new ladies to achieve it. Try talking to the lovely hosts at the town house though

I will do, thanks lovely it is still after 20plus years my favourite thing to do "

Been to many gangbangs/bukkuke, but the most memorable one that stands out, was held at Townhouse a year, where this lady had just had her divorce come through, and she wanted a bukkuke session where she wore her full wedding dress and had guys cum over her, face, tits over her dress, wiping their cocks after they finish on her dress, it was incredibly erotic and horny, there must have been about 30 guys, it was incredible !!

There's always plenty of gangbang/bukkuke going on at the Attic on Greedygirls night, in the cinema as well as upstairs !!

You definitely, wouldn't be short of attention if you went on a Greedy girls night there !!

Privately organized, too many time wasters, like others have said, out of 20 2 or 3 will turn up who are genuine !!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Id love to be the centre of attention for a bukkake.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

They happen and can be great as long as the men don't just assume anyone with a cock is going to match us that want it.

All group meets tend to have failure to attend issues - far fewer turn up than say they will. Getting numbers right is important for you. If you hold it at a club, you can invite others there to join in too, if stuck. Consider doing socials first, to check reliability and chemistry.

Outdoors can work too but could attract attention if in the wrong place ! I've enjoyed smaller groups this way.

I recommend having a support person there with you too, for looking out for your wellbeing

I will do, thanks lovely it is still after 20plus years my favourite thing to do "

...adore sharing it with you lovely lady xxx

In a town Fab forgot

"They happen and can be great as long as the men don't just assume anyone with a cock is going to match us that want it.

All group meets tend to have failure to attend issues - far fewer turn up than say they will. Getting numbers right is important for you. If you hold it at a club, you can invite others there to join in too, if stuck. Consider doing socials first, to check reliability and chemistry.

Outdoors can work too but could attract attention if in the wrong place ! I've enjoyed smaller groups this way.

I recommend having a support person there with you too, for looking out for your wellbeing "

Your last paragraph, I couldn't agree more.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Keep your eyes shut

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

*volunteers.

There will be lots of volunteers! Many will be too shy and bottle it last minute though, and that’s the problem with the majority of privately organised ones unless everyone is well known beforehand. You’ll definitely get what you desire in a club without the organisational headache! "

Odd how people ask for advice then don’t seem to want it

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

The big problem with bukake is getting the guys to all show up, I have 7+ guys who are genuine and all deliver, based in Leeds. If bukake is your thing or on your fucket list PM me and let’s get it started.

Attended an organised bukkake party..very hot

By *valexis147TV/TS  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Having had the attention of 5 guys at one time in a club, I would love to organise a gangbang with bukkake with up to 7 or 8 guys with me in centre. Seems a hard thing to make happen though...

I have been and donated my load

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

We love the idea of this... not planned, just a random happening at a club, on her knees wanking and sucking strangers until they cum over her...

tunbridge wells

Has her account been blocked? Or is it just us! Lol

"We love the idea of this... not planned, just a random happening at a club, on her knees wanking and sucking strangers until they cum over her... "

This sounds amazing. I’ve been to a few clubs and this has randomly happened. So

Do you both attend any clubs ?

Your pics are amazing!

I think she’s been suspended lol. I always thought she was a fake account haha

tunbridge wells

She was always pushing an Instagram so yeah I guessed it wasn’t for real

We do go clubbing yes... not as much as we would like though

"She was always pushing an Instagram so yeah I guessed it wasn’t for real

We do go clubbing yes... not as much as we would like though

"

What clubs are your favourites ?

Been to abfabs yet ?

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I've done the true bukkake of men wanking over the lady but not enjoyed it. I believe it grew out of the need in Japanese porn to be hardcore- genital shots were banned but showing semen was permitted.

I much prefer the non-traditional bukkake where the wanking is combined with oral and penetration, more interaction with the female that way.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"We love the idea of this... not planned, just a random happening at a club, on her knees wanking and sucking strangers until they cum over her... "

Absolutely at the top of our list right now

Make sure you set the rules and enforce people keeping to them.

By *eachPreacherMan  over a year ago

Canterbury/London

Never been part of a bukkake but probably wouldn't say no if asked to be a part of one

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

Whilst I'm generally vanilla, one of my biggest fantasies is to be on the receiving end of gay/bi bukkake.

By *urlycatMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I've been to a few private ones.

The best was in Bracknell a few years back. Started at around midday with 8 guys and ended about an hour later when the wife of the couple had emptied 16 cocks and still wanted more. She was about 50 and dressed to please with mouth, tits and pussy fit for the event.

Where are they now?

» Add a new message to this topic