FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Greedy girls night - definition?!

Greedy girls night - definition?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The name suggests the women who attend a Greedy girls night want a lot of cock....I wish to attend a club as a couple, my female partner is not'greedy' (i.e. she doesn't seek lots of cock on one night) ...but she'd certainly be interested in one extra cock!

Would it still be worth attending such a night ...or are greedy girls nights mainly gang bang related?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The name suggests the women who attend a Greedy girls night want a lot of cock....I wish to attend a club as a couple, my female partner is not'greedy' (i.e. she doesn't seek lots of cock on one night) ...but she'd certainly be interested in one extra cock!

Would it still be worth attending such a night ...or are greedy girls nights mainly gang bang related?"

It certainly is still worth attending. You can do your own thing and don’t need to get involved with everyone.

If you’re looking to go to the greedy girls night in London every Thursday at the popular London club , message me and I’ll give you more Info

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Holloway

Kink man is absolutely right. I go to the club he refers to on Thursdays and I choose who I want to have sex with. I’ve been before and had sex with 1 guy while another time 4 or 5 guys. My husband is always there to ensure it’s not a free for all.

If your partner wants to message me for more information please do so.

I go to these and they tend to attract more SF and SM then other club nights. I don’t go because I’m a greedy girl but because they are normally good nights

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I go to these and they tend to attract more SF and SM then other club nights. I don’t go because I’m a greedy girl but because they are normally good nights "

Totally agree with this - we don’t go for a ‘gangbang’, more because we will have more choice. No still means no and you are not expected to jump in, you can if you so wish, but the choice always remains with the individual. Give them a go, it is the same for bi nights, you don’t need to be bi!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

".

If you’re looking to go to the greedy girls night in London every Thursday at the popular London club"

Which club is that please?

"Kink man is absolutely right. I go to the club he refers to on Thursdays and I choose who I want to have sex with. I’ve been before and had sex with 1 guy while another time 4 or 5 guys. My husband is always there to ensure it’s not a free for all.

If your partner wants to message me for more information please do so. "

Yes ! I saw Sara play once and it was heavenly at the popular club I’m referring too.

I really will attend again, hope to see you both there sometime.

You put on an incredible show I must admit. I was loving watching so much, I didn’t get involved.

Maybe next time

» Add a new message to this topic