FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nipple Clamps

Nipple Clamps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've been experimenting with them recently but can't seem to get the gist of them.

Any advice out there people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"We've been experimenting with them recently but can't seem to get the gist of them.

Any advice out there people? "

Interested to find out more about them myself, been thinking about getting some as I love my nipples being played with

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We've been experimenting with them recently but can't seem to get the gist of them.

Not sure there is a gist?

Maybe they're just not for you.

I have some adjustable, vibrating nipples clamps. For me, most of the sensation comes when they're removed after a while and my nips are super sensitive.

Personally I don’t like them my boobs are very sensitive especially my nipples so alltho I would love to try them I don’t o could take it Mrscxxx

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I've just got some brand new ones. These things are vicious. They are talon nipple grippers. 4 retractable little needles dig into your nipples. Then you can add weights. The more weight the deeper they go into you. Not for any novice.. I've gone way past your normal type of clamp

Having played with some in the past with others, there doesn't seem to be much gist to them. You may enjoy sucking and pinching but not necessarily clamps. All you can do is ensure they are correctly on and have some fun beforehand instead of going straight into putting them on.

"Personally I don’t like them my boobs are very sensitive especially my nipples so alltho I would love to try them I don’t o could take it Mrscxxx "

Get some adjustable ones!

One of my nipples is super sensitive and can be quite sore, the adjustable clamps are perfect as I can choose how tight they are

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

There are loads of vids on YouTube which will explain the different types to you. I would suggest you stay away from the weighted ones to start with.

Especially stay away from anything Stace uses she is hardcore and we would need to drag you down from the ceiling x

"Personally I don’t like them my boobs are very sensitive especially my nipples so alltho I would love to try them I don’t o could take it Mrscxxx

One of my nipples is super sensitive and can be quite sore, the adjustable clamps are perfect as I can choose how tight they are "

I tried pegs I lasted 5 seconds pmsl

Mrscxxx

"Personally I don’t like them my boobs are very sensitive especially my nipples so alltho I would love to try them I don’t o could take it Mrscxxx

One of my nipples is super sensitive and can be quite sore, the adjustable clamps are perfect as I can choose how tight they are

I tried pegs I lasted 5 seconds pmsl

Mrscxxx "

I can't handle pegs either!

By *ister KinkyMan  over a year ago

Sussex

Oooooh, they sound good

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Mrs LOVES clamps. We mainly use clover clamps now (pic in our gallery) as she needs to feel everything. It turns her into (even more of) a crazy woman Nr.

By *ultrySiriWoman  over a year ago

Arundel

How about using pegs instead? I second adjustable.

By *hangerMan  over a year ago

brighton

Love the idea of using Stace's new clamps. The description sounds great!

Well

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Got clamped had to pay wee man in a shed 75 quid to get my car back extremely annoying half an hour.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Nipple clamps, hot wax and a pinwheel, perfect combination.

So many variables to which comes first.

By *uncple71Couple  over a year ago

Durham

LOVE nipple clamps! Love them to be tugged on and then once they are off, my nipples are super sensitive

By *enguy55Man  over a year ago

exeter

Nipple clamps can be fun depending on the pain threshold of the women and once that has been established then nipple suckers can be applied to the pressure the women can take and a little more , Then breast suckers and really enlarge those breasts too and if the female is willing to try more then a pussy pump to make those lips swell and again pump until they can't take any more

By *eorgeo1Man  over a year ago

Slaley

Nipple clamps can be fun, used in different ways, weights hanging, or a chain from nipple to nipple. Round the head or just dangling. My wife’s nipple are very sensitive, but the clamps make unbearable and very much turned on, and can make her orgasm sometimes. Please try and see what how you feel, try different techniques and give it time. We found when totally relaxed and chilled out they work best for us.

» Add a new message to this topic