FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Slow Burn or Profile Re-Do needed

Slow Burn or Profile Re-Do needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys & Girls,

Was wondering if I could get some help and or advice?

Hitting a major dry batch on fab at the moment. Either people aren’t interested or I’m getting no shows on meets?

If you have 2mins could you look over my profile and pics and let me know your thoughts. I’m truly starting to get a complex.

Hoping you all can offer some help and please be gentle or at the least, not too offensive.

### I MUST STRESS, I DO NOT BELIEVE I AM GODS GIFT OR THAT ANYONE IS REQUIRED TO MEET ME - JUST LOOKING FOR SOME FRIENDLY ADVICE ###

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't say its a bad profile but then you can't make people meet you there is no perfect ingredient for success here so just keep improving as you go along with your profile rather than starting from scratch.

Generally, your profile isn't too bad.

A few small things though:

Double check spellings (the 'wif' for example) it says a lot about you if you put some time and effort into your profile. Bad spelling and grammar is a pet hate for some people.

Also, you probably don't need so many photos that are so similar, maybe go through and delete a few of those. (And personally, the dick shots put me off, but that's just personal preference, some people like them)

And it's strange that in one way you say you like to fuck, and you're on a swinging website, but then you say you don't consider yourself a swinger? That's odd to me, maybe consider removing that part.

Other than that, just make sure you read profiles before messaging people, and send a first message that's thoughtful and shows you've really paid attention to their profile. Something more than "Hi babe, how are you?" And you should be fine.

I'd remove the cock shots that come up on reverse image search

Too many of the same sorts of pics be more imaginative .also check the spelling and grammar ..also you have met tv’s does that rule out the fact you’re saying your straight ?? But on the whole you look like you’re doing okay .

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Get rid of the cock pics that aren’t yours!

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Get rid of the cock pics that aren’t yours! "

Get rid of the cock pics full stop!

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Get rid of the cock pics that aren’t yours!

Get rid of the cock pics full stop! "

Well, yea, that too obviously

» Add a new message to this topic