FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nipple piercing

Nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex_the_CAT OP   Couple  over a year ago

CHESTER

I would like some advice from ladies with nipple piercing please.

I really want to get my nipples pierced this weekend but I hope to be pregnant in the near future (by my hubby so no offers lol) and I am worried the piercing will cause issues with breastfeeding in the future.

I have tried Google and it unclear. I would like to hear advice from ladies who have had nipple piercing and if it effected breastfeeding ?

Thanks in advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't help with any of your question. But please feel free to post a pic of them pierced

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"I would like some advice from ladies with nipple piercing please.

I really want to get my nipples pierced this weekend but I hope to be pregnant in the near future (by my hubby so no offers lol) and I am worried the piercing will cause issues with breastfeeding in the future.

I have tried Google and it unclear. I would like to hear advice from ladies who have had nipple piercing and if it effected breastfeeding ?

Thanks in advice

"

I’ve never breastfed with my pierced nipples, but pierced nipples can take 9-12 months to heal, sometimes longer. So if you’re considering to become pregnant in the near future, I would advise to either get them pierced now and wait until they’re fully healed before falling pregnant, or wait until after you’ve stopped breastfeeding and then have them done.

Perhaps speak with a professional reputable piercer, midwife or breastfeeding advisor.

By *lex_the_CAT OP   Couple  over a year ago

CHESTER

"I would like some advice from ladies with nipple piercing please.

Thanks in advice

I’ve never breastfed with my pierced nipples, but pierced nipples can take 9-12 months to heal, sometimes longer. So if you’re considering to become pregnant in the near future, I would advise to either get them pierced now and wait until they’re fully healed before falling pregnant, or wait until after you’ve stopped breastfeeding and then have them done.

Perhaps speak with a professional reputable piercer, midwife or breastfeeding advisor. "

Thanks for taking the time to reply x I think I will take your advice and wait

» Add a new message to this topic