FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oiram20 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

I notice that quite a few guys indicate 99 as their upper age limit. Whilst not taking this too literally I assume they are not averse to meeting older people. I am 83 ,still reasonably fit and with a high libido. I wont bore you with too much detail. I have found in practice that notwithstanding the 00 limit there are in practice not many who are interested. Is it time for the site to change the emphasis so that people can flag up their interest in us oldies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think this is an issue of the people making the site. Search for those who are looking for you, and go from there.

Unfortunately I suspect you may struggle, given complaints about getting too old for people seem to start at 45.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think this is an issue of the people making the site. Search for those who are looking for you, and go from there.

Unfortunately I suspect you may struggle, given complaints about getting too old for people seem to start at 45."

Certainly the male of the species isn't in great demand on fab beyond that sort of age, in my limited experience.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

what do you mean by change the emphasis?

By *is BitchCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

My OH is 59 and obviously i will have sex with Him forever but i do see other profiles of Men if the same age but wouldn't want to meet them, people age differently so i would choose to meet the person not necessarily the age..

We are both the other side of 50 but were having more sex now than we did in our 20s!

Not only that but it is considerably better and more satisfying sex too!

It makes us laugh when we see peoples narrow age range on their profiles, they just don't know what they are missing out on lol.

Maturity of mind and body comes with age...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maturity of mind and body comes with age..."

So do free prescriptions and an over 60s rail card

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Maturity of mind and body comes with age...

So do free prescriptions and an over 60s rail card "

Isn't it great x

There are some fit men and women on here from age 40s onwards, just have to make the effort to take care of yourselves and it will pay off

Cornwall

"There are some fit men and women on here from age 40s onwards, just have to make the effort to take care of yourselves and it will pay off "

Sadly I've abused my body and soul with copious amounts of Chardonnay and Merlot

We have no problem hooking up with all ages at clubs and parties, on here is a different matter, lots of people have a narrow age criteria on fab, there choice.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"We have no problem hooking up with all ages at clubs and parties, on here is a different matter, lots of people have a narrow age criteria on fab, there choice. "
yes true. But they will be old themselves one day. I bet their attitude changes then. Age is nothing but a number.

By * Little Taste of CrimsonCouple  over a year ago

Here and there

We have found that gents over 50 can be more sensual than those under 40. A sweeping generalisation admittedly but it is our experience

Cornwall

"We have found that gents over 50 can be more sensual than those under 40. A sweeping generalisation admittedly but it is our experience "

I'd go along with that too

Age is just a number, 24 and 59 here, totally happy!

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Age is more an issue on here than in real meets , in live meets you tend to go on looks

By *iverpooldarkoMan  over a year ago

widnes

I actually get turned on more by older people than i do younger ones although it gets harder as im getting older.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Theres a huge difference when it comes to people 70+ wanting to have sex with 18 to 30s. Old enough to be grandkids and even great grandkids, the older swingers have to remember that it's a little weird for most people to have sex with someone similar ages to their parents and grandparents.

Yet many have this expectation saying age is just a number, which is true but forget that most people just aren't into parent and grandparent equivalents for themself as sexual playmates.

Some clubs do over 50s and such event nights. Which would easily cater better for a meet.

There are a few who are into higher age groups than themselves but find they are few and far between. But there is quite a few who are their own age groups but they'd have to factor in mutual attractions.

Seems many of the older swingers want younger and much younger therefore defeating their own statement age is just a number by avoiding those of similar age or older than themselves.

By *ndysaysMan  over a year ago

Winsford

Im well into the over 50s group now lol. Not hugely popular on here....yet in real life said to be fun..attractive etc.

I agree with previous poster that yes it may seem weird for younger people to contemplate sexual activity with older than their parents for example.

But conversely i would also feel a little strange about younger than my daughters too. However...mutual attraction knows no bounds and if someone finds you attractive then it can be awesome..no matter if they are older or younger.

Total respect to the op for being active at his age...and i hope there are people who see past your age.

I think it's really important to put accurate age limits - for example, I won't even respond to guys that are 40 years old and have "18" as a lower age limit - it's a real turn off for me - likewise top age range of 99 is ridiculous - if they put "98" at least it would look like some thought went into it

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Theres a huge difference when it comes to people 70+ wanting to have sex with 18 to 30s. Old enough to be grandkids and even great grandkids, the older swingers have to remember that it's a little weird for most people to have sex with someone similar ages to their parents and grandparents.

Yet many have this expectation saying age is just a number, which is true but forget that most people just aren't into parent and grandparent equivalents for themself as sexual playmates.

Some clubs do over 50s and such event nights. Which would easily cater better for a meet.

There are a few who are into higher age groups than themselves but find they are few and far between. But there is quite a few who are their own age groups but they'd have to factor in mutual attractions.

Seems many of the older swingers want younger and much younger therefore defeating their own statement age is just a number by avoiding those of similar age or older than themselves."

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Older people are in a minority on FAB and will fall outside of filters . There is no point in getting annoyed or upset about it Just seek out those who don't have this blinker. Think how much worse it would be if the filter was not available to those who want to restrict their preferences to an age range. How much effort would be wasted.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We tend to stick with private parties and swingers holidays in Cap and GC, also, not a swingers resort but had a brilliant time in Benidorm, Cupidos club, great night.

We do feel somewhat uneasy when around couples who could be our kids but at a party if they want to join us, fine but we more than likely wouldn't join them.

If that makes sense.

We like meeting single guys and couples and don't find age a barrier, it may just be a number but so is your waist size and the upper end in this area doesn't do it for us for playing but having a social and a laugh, no issues at all.

To answer the question, we would happily meet a guy of any age, would we play, no guarantees there.

Have fun. Xx

People are like a good wine they mature with age! The older person has had their time where sex is the be all end all in life. Older people take their time and can hold a conversation where the younger after a shag and little else

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I have noticed that it's only people who are outside of others' age ranges and filters who complain about them. I'd rather focus on people who do want to meet me, not those that don't. Ancient here at 51 lol.

» Add a new message to this topic