FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dog99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Evesham

Hi I’ve been on FB for about a month I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t seem to get a meeting or a chat I just get deleted can someone give me some pointers on what I’m doing wrong please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hris_hhMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Just gotta be patient and be yourself. Can’t be in here expecting women to lie on their backs and wait for you

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

FB ? Face book ?

Try plenty of fish mate .

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

" Hi I’ve been on FB for about a month I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t seem to get a meeting or a chat I just get deleted can someone give me some pointers on what I’m doing wrong please "

Go to the forum homepage, hit the forum search button, type profile advice and hit enter. Read any of the thousands of threads dedicated to it and there you go, all the advice you need

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Welcome to Fab OP, where the ratio of male to females must be in excess of 10:1... as said, patience is the key.

BTW Love the part on your profile where you are seeking a lady for "Whining and dining".... that made my day, a true coffee on the screen moment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Hi I’ve been on FB for about a month I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t seem to get a meeting or a chat I just get deleted can someone give me some pointers on what I’m doing wrong please "

Maybe ya got ya sites mixed up?

Easily done

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Sell yourself,why would someone choose you over all the other men here?.You don't give much away.

The can't accom and meet looking for outdoor sex may make some think you are here behind a partners back .

Try a club or social and join in on forums ,its a good way to get to know people.

Ok practical advise 1st. Get ride of the high sex drive opening it's a swingers site we all have that. Get rid of bucket list does nothing for you other then your here for your interest only. Every successful account on here ticks there bucket list off naturally. Lower your time frame expectations a month is nothing on here if your at 8-9 months as yourself were your going wrong. Your profile is very short and doesnt really say anything about what you offer. Even the bit about wine and time is phrased in away that it's what you want not what you can offer some one. On a personal note drop the dick pick everyone knows what a penis looks like Add a few more arty pics. Check the forums and see what others have put in the profile advise educate your self. Listen to what people have to say without taking it as a negative view it as ok I can do that better. There are hundreds of men for every couple/fem you need to stand out. Go to local socials/ clubs network this alone will put you ahead of hundreds as it means your willing to talk and not just look to get laid.

Good grammar, and correct spelling would be a great start!!! But Whining and dining did make me cringe!

By *is BitchCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

" Hi I’ve been on FB for about a month I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t seem to get a meeting or a chat I just get deleted can someone give me some pointers on what I’m doing wrong please

Maybe ya got ya sites mixed up?

Easily done"

FB isnt a Swingers Site..no wonder you cant get meets

By *dog99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Evesham

It was meant to say fab

By *is BitchCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

To be fair you have been here a few weeks..Some Men have been here years and not had any meets, you need to make an effort with your profile and messages. Women wont just drop at your feet , they have 1000's of Men to choose from.

Who knows it could be the way you message, if you lead with sex to a stranger that's not good, could be your pics, could be your username or that you like dogging, could be anything, make everything the best it can be, your profile is your advert and be patient 6 weeks isn't long

Really your profile I find very off putting. Irregardless of what you would say in a message, which judging by the lack of effort in your profile wouldn't be much, you would not interest me at all.

It's all about you! Not what you offer to others, also your update what's "honey" got to do with it. You mean horny but not bothered to check what you have written! So what you being in that state? Do you think it encourages a woman to meet you?

You have massive competition here, show not a thing to offer, lack of effort and if you can't be bothered why would someone be bothered for you.

"Really your profile I find very off putting. Irregardless of what you would say in a message, which judging by the lack of effort in your profile wouldn't be much, you would not interest me at all.

It's all about you! Not what you offer to others, also your update what's "honey" got to do with it. You mean horny but not bothered to check what you have written! So what you being in that state? Do you think it encourages a woman to meet you?

You have massive competition here, show not a thing to offer, lack of effort and if you can't be bothered why would someone be bothered for you.

"

you tell him lass

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I'd love a night of whining and dining, get things off my chest while eating

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

A month is nothing in FAB time

Guys have been here a year and not had meets as there’s 100 guys on this site for every women

You haven’t mentioned what’s on your bucket list, detailing that might help get you meets and make your profile a bit more interesting, maybe add a few extra photos as they are all quite dark

Also some people want one offs rather than a FWB, then there’s the cannot accommodate that puts lots of people off as they’ll presume your married and that a BIG no for lots of people

You need to make your profile stand out, what makes you special, if a women’s receiving 50+ messages a day why should she pick you?

MrsB

"A month is nothing in FAB time

Guys have been here a year and not had meets as there’s 100 guys on this site for every women

You haven’t mentioned what’s on your bucket list, detailing that might help get you meets and make your profile a bit more interesting, maybe add a few extra photos as they are all quite dark

Also some people want one offs rather than a FWB, then there’s the cannot accommodate that puts lots of people off as they’ll presume your married and that a BIG no for lots of people

You need to make your profile stand out, what makes you special, if a women’s receiving 50+ messages a day why should she pick you?

MrsB"

the accurate figure men to women ratio is 9.2 to 1 which in the grand scheme of things isn't too bad

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Wow we are amazing this is so....

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

OP, this is a swingers site that is saturated with single men. Your profile shows zero effort, and you definitely have either a problem with spelling/grammar, or extremely overzealous autocorrect. As even just looking at your status update - do you seriously feel 'honey' all the time? That must be quite sticky and uncomfortable, especially on your private parts

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

You can't make people meet you its not that sort of site but you can improve your profiler to improve your chances.

"

FB isnt a Swingers Site..no wonder you cant get meets "

It's all funny until his mum adds him as a friend on fab.

Your meet post is off putting, OP.

» Add a new message to this topic