FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting nowhere fast or slowly

Getting nowhere fast or slowly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys I know it’s an oft asked question but do you have any advice for my profile?

I’ve been on here ages and I just can’t make any progress, no messages, replies, pic fabs and barely any views.

I’ve been active in the forums but I even struggle to get responses here. (Will I even get responses to this? lol)

Feeling fed up to be honest,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be fair, your pics don't look to be the same person.

Maybe that's just me

"Hi guys I know it’s an oft asked question but do you have any advice for my profile?

I’ve been on here ages and I just can’t make any progress, no messages, replies, pic fabs and barely any views.

I’ve been active in the forums but I even struggle to get responses here. (Will I even get responses to this? lol)

Feeling fed up to be honest, "

Profile and pics look fine to me maybe it's the way you message if you hit them with sex as an introduction that's not good but who knows what you put

From the female part of a couple's perspective...the pics do look to be two different people, and, 'single' guy, unable to accommodate, usually gets my personal radar going. Maybe a little explanation as to why?

Profile reads ok, to me anyway.

And, refreshing not to see cock pics, shot from 100 different angles, with either a Monster can, or remote control next to it.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Your profile looks okay to me (K) but most will presume you're married which will greatly reduce your chances of meeting on here, so you'll have to be super patient.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

As others have mentioned...very different pics which are possible with a 6 month weight loss plan and allowing your chest hair to grow back...might be worth keeping the current one up.

Thanks for the responses guys, I’ve even had a pic fab’d lol

The pics are definitely all me, the only difference is the shaved chest, same weight, same shape.

I always try to keep messages light hearted and friendly, I’d be horrified if I was coming across as creepy.

May have to rethink the accom situation.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"A couple of weeks in and I find I'm a sapiophile". Sounds a bit showing off.

The bit about discretion essential and our little secret is offputting to me as shows you are married.

""A couple of weeks in and I find I'm a sapiophile". Sounds a bit showing off.

The bit about discretion essential and our little secret is offputting to me as shows you are married. "

It shows me he values privacy when it comes to these matters, both his and others.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

It shows me he values privacy when it comes to these matters, both his and others. "

How does he know everyone wants privacy ? I have social meets in my local pub. I'm not ashamed of being seen out with a man.

The bit about discretion essential and our little secret is offputting to me as shows you are married. "

Thanks for the reply.

Just being honest about being a sapiophile and being on here brought that into sharp focus.

I’m definitely single, wouldn’t be on here otherwise

I thought the “our little secret” simply referred to anyone that knows him, in the same way as I don’t want my work, neighbours and local, real life community to know that I am on Fab. It doesn’t necessarily mean he is married.

The bit about discretion essential and our little secret is offputting to me as shows you are married.

It shows me he values privacy when it comes to these matters, both his and others. "

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hmm first red flag for me (female half) is 48, single but can't accommodate. The way the profile is written about the secret thing makes it sound like you have a wife or girlfriend.

Generally it's not a bad profile.

Also been on a year and no veris

I think Sally’s response says a lot about how men are perceived on here. Obviously there are a lot of idiots on here and everyone has to be careful but every guy gets tarred with the same brush, I’m being judged on other guys poor behaviour

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Your profile looks okay to me (K) but most will presume you're married which will greatly reduce your chances of meeting on here, so you'll have to be super patient.

"

Or at least be honest if you are married people respectful the honesty

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"I think Sally’s response says a lot about how men are perceived on here. Obviously there are a lot of idiots on here and everyone has to be careful but every guy gets tarred with the same brush, I’m being judged on other guys poor behaviour "

There are lots of liars and fakes on here and people are wary. We had one bloke try and destroy our marriage earlier this year.

Our preference for men is they must be truly single. Which can be difficult to judge. Especially when you see my local area over half the profiles say I'm married or attached and she doesn't know!!

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 20/08/19 09:23:30]

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 20/08/19 09:24:37]

"To be fair, your pics don't look to be the same person.

Maybe that's just me "

No its not just you thinking that.

Teesside

We are a couple not to far away and we would have replied to you if you could accommodate and didn't have the our little secret comment. I'm sorry but they are the MO of cheaters in our experience. If you are truly single then it absolutely goes without saying if we meet you that we are not then going to suddenly contact your family and your boss.

You have said your single so there is no need for the discretion / our little secret part the main reason someone puts something like that is they don't want there wife or girlfriend to find out.

Seperately the sapiophile part might be an issue whilst we are both professional people with good careers and a reasonable amount of intelligence we are here for carnal nsa fun not a meeting of the minds (me and my wife do that) so that puts us off a bit aswell. Maybe that is something that's more relevant for 1 on 1 meets with single woman.....I don't know.

Anyways good luck on fab

KJ x

I think the “our little secret” part is being taken out of context.

I specifically mentioned “if you know me” ie if I come across someone I already know outside of fab then I can be relied upon to be discreet.

Anyway it’s great to be getting some constructive feedback, cheers

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

dude just remove the little secret thing, the ladies have said it puts them off and that's not what you want so why keep it??

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Same here m8, Lot of people wanting fucked but don't respond or block you saying not interested!! Am no Brad Pitt,but am awrite.lol

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

There's more chance of single guys blabbing about what they done on here than married ones !! I'm married but wife isn't interested in sex (over a year now) Told me to do what I want as long she doesn't find out...

So how can you accommodate now and not an hour ago. And no replies to those who have pointed this out?

"So how can you accommodate now and not an hour ago. And no replies to those who have pointed this out?

"

I addressed the accom situation in a previous post to everyone instead of giving several individual identical replies

"So how can you accommodate now and not an hour ago. And no replies to those who have pointed this out?

I addressed the accom situation in a previous post to everyone instead of giving several individual identical replies"

No you said you would address it. But what does that mean?

"

May have to rethink the accom situation."

You mean this. It says nothing

I addressed the accom situation in a previous post to everyone instead of giving several individual identical replies"

I must have missed it.

Looking back through, I cannot seem to find it...ah well, probably me not looking properly....c’est la vie

Teesside

"dude just remove the little secret thing, the ladies have said it puts them off and that's not what you want so why keep it??"

This?

"

May have to rethink the accom situation.

You mean this. It says nothing"

You’re coming across quite aggressively, I’ve said I’ll address and I will but I’m under no obligation to reveal any personal details about myself to you

"dude just remove the little secret thing, the ladies have said it puts them off and that's not what you want so why keep it??

This? "

Done

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Looks fine OP, good luck x

Looks good to me, Vamp, too.

If I were single, I would probably be interested in chatting a bit more...but, I am not...

"Looks fine OP, good luck x"

Thanks Woody, after reading yours I’m quite chuffed with your seal of approval

"Looks good to me, Vamp, too.

If I were single, I would probably be interested in chatting a bit more...but, I am not... "

You’re appreciation is appreciated

Teesside

"dude just remove the little secret thing, the ladies have said it puts them off and that's not what you want so why keep it??

This?

Done "

Taking that out and the accommodation now been resolved (either you can as in your case now or explain why you can't) were the only 2 things for us the rest of your profile is pretty good.

My only other piece of advice would be to consider going to a club. I'd recommend clubf Stanley _ased on your location very friendly and you'll pick up verifications there no problem. Respectful single guys do OK there as well!

Good luck in the hunt.

KJ x

Profile is fine hun and definitely don't remove sapiophile comment

Cheers guys, grateful for your contributions. This has to be the longest conversation I’ve had on here lol

» Add a new message to this topic