FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pierced Frenum

Pierced Frenum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just got my frenum pierced and was wondering if anyone would like to give any advice or share thier expieriences. I have a ring in it now but am looking to try the bar once healed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do you mean frenulum?

frenum is on under side of shaft, frenulum is under tongue

Thanks Taz n dis, for explaining and yes i had my FRENUM pierced.

[Removed by poster at 16/03/12 23:12:50]

oohhh my slave has 8 bars on bottom and getting same done on topof shaft too,i had great fun doing it,

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"oohhh my slave has 8 bars on bottom and getting same done on topof shaft too,i had great fun doing it, "

i hope u observed proper hygiene and are well experienced..,

a frenum is also the bit of skin that holds ur lip to ur gum! A torn one in a minor was seen as a sign of abuse but not so much nowadays, but they hurt when torn anyway x ouch

frenulum /fren·u·lum/ (fren´u-lum) pl. fren´ula [L.] a small fold of integument or mucous membrane that limits the movements of an organ or part.

frenulum of clitoris a fold formed by union of the labia minora with the clitoris.

frenulum of ileocecal valve a fold formed by the joined extremities of the ileocecal valve, partially encircling the lumen of the colon.

frenulum of lip a median fold of mucous membrane connecting the inside of each lip to the corresponding gum.

frenulum of prepuce of penis the fold under the penis connecting it with the prepuce.

frenulum of pudendal labia , frenulum puden´di the posterior union of the labia minora, anterior to the posterior commissure.

frenulum of superior medullary velum a band lying in the medullary velum at its attachment to the inferior colliculi.

frenulum of tongue the vertical fold of mucous membrane under the tongue, attaching it to the floor of the mouth.

frenulum ve´li f. of superior medullary velum.

think there are actually two definitions nice when everyone is right - not really specific just means a fold of skin

[Removed by poster at 17/03/12 10:25:33]

"frenulum /fren·u·lum/ (fren´u-lum) pl. fren´ula [L.] a small fold of integument or mucous membrane that limits the movements of an organ or part.

frenulum of clitoris a fold formed by union of the labia minora with the clitoris.

frenulum of ileocecal valve a fold formed by the joined extremities of the ileocecal valve, partially encircling the lumen of the colon.

frenulum of lip a median fold of mucous membrane connecting the inside of each lip to the corresponding gum.

frenulum of prepuce of penis the fold under the penis connecting it with the prepuce.

frenulum of pudendal labia , frenulum puden´di the posterior union of the labia minora, anterior to the posterior commissure.

frenulum of superior medullary velum a band lying in the medullary velum at its attachment to the inferior colliculi.

frenulum of tongue the vertical fold of mucous membrane under the tongue, attaching it to the floor of the mouth.

frenulum ve´li f. of superior medullary velum.

think there are actually two definitions nice when everyone is right - not really specific just means a fold of skin"

yup you are perfectly correct ,i just prefer to use frenum to describe genital

"oohhh my slave has 8 bars on bottom and getting same done on topof shaft too,i had great fun doing it,

i hope u observed proper hygiene and are well experienced..,"

I am a trainee piercer and my slaves wellbeing is paramount to me,i would never put anyone at risk and and have the proper equipment etc to ensure they are done properly and safely

By *utAndThickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Ouch.....

hexham

"oohhh my slave has 8 bars on bottom and getting same done on topof shaft too,i had great fun doing it,

I am a trainee piercer and my slaves wellbeing is paramount to me,i would never put anyone at risk and and have the proper equipment etc to ensure they are done properly and safely "

fab...i would love sir to do some of my piercings...and know he would find out what to do first...but i think he finds my reaction to having to expose myself to the piercer amusing.

Hope u dont mind me checking...there are some mad ppl calling themselves Masters/Mistresses out there. Your slave is very blessed to have u .

I am a trainee piercer and my slaves wellbeing is paramount to me,i would never put anyone at risk and and have the proper equipment etc to ensure they are done properly and safely

fab...i would love sir to do some of my piercings...and know he would find out what to do first...but i think he finds my reaction to having to expose myself to the piercer amusing.

Hope u dont mind me checking...there are some mad ppl calling themselves Masters/Mistresses out there. Your slave is very blessed to have u ."

not at all, i have been on the scene for over ten years and have had slave for just over 2 years now, we met through collar,he loves the fact that i am training to do piercing and modification as it makes it more personal to us,xxx

had mine done last year and it healed really quickly.

Hello Playful Couple,

as I said in an earlier thread, I have a frenum piercing, actually my second. The reason for that is my first was a 1.6 mm piercing and in my then ignorance I didn't expand it to a thicker size ring with the result that it worked it's way out, much like a chesse wire cuts cheese.

I'm assuming yours is also a 1.6 mm so I suggest that you open it up and fit either 2.4 or a 3.2mm jewellery (Mrs P.C. may like it better as well?).Normally expand one size at a time. Inidentally I had no pain with this piercing either the actual piercing or in expanding it(Using a tapered bar available from piercing jewellery suppliers)to take thicker jewellery.

Alec

hexham

Hope u dont mind me checking...there are some mad ppl calling themselves Masters/Mistresses out there. Your slave is very blessed to have u .

not at all, i have been on the scene for over ten years and have had slave for just over 2 years now, we met through collar,he loves the fact that i am training to do piercing and modification as it makes it more personal to us,xxx"

My clit piercing was a very intense personal experience and it would have been incredible if it had been just the two of us...who knows though what the future might bring

Thanks for the advice. They did indeed use a 1.6 with a ring. I was hopig that it would have been the 2.4 but like you say it should not be a problem to stretch. Im also looking forward to the bar and horse shoe.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

It stretches very easily i have a 5mm barbell in mine !

i have a frenum piercing (see pics) and i love it. usually have a ring in, but the barbell is good for providing extra bumps when sliding in and out. i love changing the jewellery over to feel something different every now and then

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We heard of a couple where the man wanted a frenum piercing, but the woman wasn't sure about it, so they put a ball closure ring in one of her dildos so she could see what it felt like. He got the piercing!

So its been a couple of weeks now and feels as though it has healed but im reading that you should not stretch it for 6 months as it could migrate. The question is do I go for the curved bar, staight bar larger ring or horse shoe??? Im sure that all of these will be in my collection but which one first.

Thanks for all of the repies guys.

i found a curved bar was comfier to begin with - a straight bar makes the (metal1) balls exert unnecessary pressure on the head. a curved bar sites the balls slightly further away.

having said that ring is comfier than either

the smaller the diameter metal, the greater the chance f migration (the 'cheesecutter effect'

give the skin around the piercing a month or two to heal and then consider getting a stretching ring. i started out at 2.4 and am now up to 3.2 which seems to be a happy medium. stretched it after 3 months

i met a guy once who had a jacobs ladder wasnt keen on it myself was really hard to give a bj to, i mean you can but its just awkward and the balls keep clanking you teeth/lips one by one and you go up and down the shaft

"the smaller the diameter metal, the greater the chance f migration (the 'cheesecutter effect'

give the skin around the piercing a month or two to heal and then consider getting a stretching ring. i started out at 2.4 and am now up to 3.2 which seems to be a happy medium. stretched it after 3 months"

Thanks for the advice. Love your pictures. May I ask where you purchased the ring with the three balls attached. The bloke that pierced mine put a 1.6 in so keen to go larger as this dont have much effect. I have ordered a 2mm hourse shoe with 5mm balls.Think I need to get a pocket full of patience lol

"i met a guy once who had a jacobs ladder wasnt keen on it myself was really hard to give a bj to, i mean you can but its just awkward and the balls keep clanking you teeth/lips one by one and you go up and down the shaft "

Someone did say that it plays havoc with your fillings!!! But what about on the penertration side of things???

"i met a guy once who had a jacobs ladder wasnt keen on it myself was really hard to give a bj to, i mean you can but its just awkward and the balls keep clanking you teeth/lips one by one and you go up and down the shaft

Someone did say that it plays havoc with your fillings!!! But what about on the penertration side of things???"

oh it's lovely as it flicks past the cervix - for both

"i met a guy once who had a jacobs ladder wasnt keen on it myself was really hard to give a bj to, i mean you can but its just awkward and the balls keep clanking you teeth/lips one by one and you go up and down the shaft

Someone did say that it plays havoc with your fillings!!! But what about on the penertration side of things???

oh it's lovely as it flicks past the cervix - for both

"

I wish mine was big enough to reach the cervixlol! ( only joking! )

the sensitivity is really weird for the first month or two - sometimes really pleasurable and sometimes a tadge tender afterwards - wonder if you found that too?

I was back in action 3 days after I had it done - very gently though... and stretched mine to 5mm no problems at all. It's been over 6 months now since I had it done, so I'm wearing stainless jewellery.

Wolf ;)

" May I ask where you purchased the ring with the three balls attached."

you'll need to get your own ring but this is what i bought:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/steel_clipin_triple_ball_pendulum_3579310.cfm

and this is what i used for stretching (just remember to take it out before sex!)

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/steel_stretching_crescent_4607467.cfm

Someone did say that it plays havoc with your fillings!!! But what about on the penertration side of things???"

never got that far, i wouldnt have full sex with someone with any piecings in it worries me about the chances of them breaking condoms

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"i wouldnt have full sex with someone with any piecings in it worries me about the chances of them breaking condoms "

As a PA wearer I've never had a condom break, although have been with women who had the same worries.

wear a condom until it heals as it stings like feck, and

never forget to salt rinse it - even a while after you think it's healed.

Wolf

» Add a new message to this topic