FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time at a club

First time at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've wanted to go to a club for a long time now, but always felt a little nervous about going on my own

Any advice on which club/night is best for a newbie and how to go about making friends there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also would like to go to a club but nervous and dunno how it works for a single male

[Removed by poster at 22/08/19 22:47:29]

Read the reviews on the clubs that interest you.

Check the website for the nights that appeal to you, some have themes, couples only etc so worth checking

go without expectation to play

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Be sociable when you go to clubs, making an effort to chat to people

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Checkout the website for AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent for lots of useful advice and information.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Many clubs restrict single male membership but lots don't. The Attic in Derby is very popular (although we've never been). Ours favourite is Chams in Darlaston.

Advice would be don't expect anything, go and get a feel for the place. Be respectful and non-pushy. Always remember no means no. Chat and be sociable and enjoy yourself!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"So I've wanted to go to a club for a long time now, but always felt a little nervous about going on my own

Any advice on which club/night is best for a newbie and how to go about making friends there?"

Read through the reviews posted in the clubs section in here, and scroll down to reviews left by single guys, because if they enjoyed their visit, there's a good chance you will too. Don't be scared to private message them either, to ask their honest opinion of being a single guy in that particular club.

Be aware that single guys have restricted times for entry, and you may have to put your name on a guest list in advance, just check with the club beforehand.

As a rule, the only people who approach single guys in clubs, tend to be other single guys looking for someone to chat with. If you want to chat with a couple, or single female, YOU will have to open the conversation, so don't be shy, just go for it. Simply asking the direction of the toilet works as a perfect ice-breaker

Don't expect any play, ever. It's a bonus if it happens.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic