FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > suggestions for jewellery that implies ownership please

suggestions for jewellery that implies ownership please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iltonhayes OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Recently a girl and I were talking about a list of fetishes we found online and one of them was 'wearing jewellery (symbolic)'

I found it hard to imagine how this could be a fetish but she said she would wear something that implied ownership of her by me .. something like a collar that she would wear inside (but not in public).

so, I was wondering if anyone has any advice/suggestions about jewellery I could get for her that implied she was owned by me.

either for indoors/private times or something more subtle for wearing out in public.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

At the end of the day the significance is in the presentation by you of the jewellery as a sign of ownership.

However if you want something that has a symbolic design there are craft sites that have ownership jewellery and can alsp make custom designs. The most famous one has a ton of stuff without getting too expensive. Ets.y

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"Recently a girl and I were talking about a list of fetishes we found online and one of them was 'wearing jewellery (symbolic)'

I found it hard to imagine how this could be a fetish but she said she would wear something that implied ownership of her by me .. something like a collar that she would wear inside (but not in public).

so, I was wondering if anyone has any advice/suggestions about jewellery I could get for her that implied she was owned by me.

either for indoors/private times or something more subtle for wearing out in public."

Can purchase pieces from etsy and such. Have a look online is your easiest bet.

Theres a lot of jewellers who make custom sub/slave jewellery. Even make sets master and sub etc

Collars, necklaces, bracelets, rings, anklets and even belly chains. Some even do keyrings. So plenty of choice and discrete and most won't even know what they mean unless they have BDSM symbols even then vanilla people won't notice it's just a symbol to them.

london

"At the end of the day the significance is in the presentation by you of the jewellery as a sign of ownership.

"

Yeah, I thought that too. thinking "I could just get her any item of jewellery and say to her "when you wear this you are mine and mine alone."'

But I was wondering if there was something more specific I could aim for.

london

"

Collars, necklaces, bracelets, rings, anklets and even belly chains. Some even do keyrings. So plenty of choice and discrete and most won't even know what they mean unless they have BDSM symbols even then vanilla people won't notice it's just a symbol to them."

my initial thought was a bracelet with some chunky weight to it, maybe with something on it subtly saying "owned", but ever since she said a collar I cant get away from thinking that.

Anklet sounds good too. and the key ring is a good idea too (but I want it to be something she anly wears/uses when shes with me. she is her own person, and not owned by me, at other times. a keyring runs the risk of being 'once in use, constantly in use.'

some good suggestions though. thanks.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"

Collars, necklaces, bracelets, rings, anklets and even belly chains. Some even do keyrings. So plenty of choice and discrete and most won't even know what they mean unless they have BDSM symbols even then vanilla people won't notice it's just a symbol to them.

my initial thought was a bracelet with some chunky weight to it, maybe with something on it subtly saying "owned", but ever since she said a collar I cant get away from thinking that.

Anklet sounds good too. and the key ring is a good idea too (but I want it to be something she anly wears/uses when shes with me. she is her own person, and not owned by me, at other times. a keyring runs the risk of being 'once in use, constantly in use.'

"

Collars doesn't have to be literally a collar. It's subjective some really nice ones out there

A thick chain with nice pendant or even decorative padlock can be a collar. Same with bracelets.

If you have a special name for her when she is being " owned" could get her a name necklace as a collar.

Think creatively and have fun choosing it together or you picking it for her I'm sure she will enjoy a surprise too.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Google day collars you should find some very subtle pieces there that would be what you are looking for. There are also bracelets that can be locked on and you keep the Alan style key. Nobody else would know anything.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"

Collars doesn't have to be literally a collar. It's subjective some really nice ones out there

A thick chain with nice pendant or even decorative padlock can be a collar. Same with bracelets.

If you have a special name for her when she is being " owned" could get her a name necklace as a collar.

Think creatively and have fun choosing it together or you picking it for her I'm sure she will enjoy a surprise too."

When I had a sub I bought two sets of items which we arrived at by agreement. A thick leather collar with metal heart and pearl in the centre for events and play.

As the contributor above said, the jewellery does not have to be obvious I had made a chunky silver neck chain with a black stone heart with sprinkles with matching bracelet for day wear. We knew the significance of the chain and bracelet.

As others have said there is lot of D/S jewellery online.

I would also suggest running your suggestions by her, as she has to feel happy wearing it.

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

When I was collared my Dom bought me a torque that was screwed together.

Only an issue once in four years and that was a water slide at a leisure centre, no one else ever mentioned it apart from compliments and the occasional knowing smile.

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Did you know the wedding ring is derived from the same sentiment so maybe a ring?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ball and chain lol

"Google day collars you should find some very subtle pieces there that would be what you are looking for. There are also bracelets that can be locked on and you keep the Alan style key. Nobody else would know anything."

I'm looking for one of these for a man but all the ones I've found online are expensive by the time you've added postage (Etsy). I love the idea of it being just a simple man bracelet but I've got the key to unlock it! Are there any more local providers or websites to search for?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

When they're made specifically for this purpose they tend to be called day collars. I've even seen locking ones that to the untrained eye just look like jewelry.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Did you know the wedding ring is derived from the same sentiment so maybe a ring?"

Subs has his slave register number in it !

"Recently a girl and I were talking about a list of fetishes we found online and one of them was 'wearing jewellery (symbolic)'

either for indoors/private times or something more subtle for wearing out in public."

a gold bracelet "enscribed only one owner from new"

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have a beautiful padlock bracelet that showed i was owned i loved it and so did he esp in photos of me playing with other men

By *hesgotagreatassCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Hello! I’m a jeweller and often do ‘ alternative’ pieces for people ?? I dropped you a PM and happy to share pics of my work for inspiration x

By *ssex Lycra LoverMan  over a year ago

Ilford

Hello.

I also make these kinds of naughty jewellery and are available online.

It also depends on her general aesthetic and style, you can get ch*kers with a padlock on them there more alternitve style.

i got Mrs a bracelets got a heart but it locks on her wrist can't be took off without the key, that's on my neckless but it can just pass as a nice peace of jewellery.

Do any of the jewellers on here make men's bracelets as described above? If so please send me a PM. Thank you x

By *oungAndFreeOnesCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Does a chastity belt count as jewellery?

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

"Does a chastity belt count as jewellery?"

Defiantly more confining than an collar

by the sea

The actual item depends on the person that collars some go for hand made totally one offs some just from a online store, some gorgeous ones that are quite costly are out there, I’ve seen a lovely bracelet made for a male slave was made up of a mix of a flogger strap jute rope and chain everything was untwined and he wore that 24/7

All that really matters is the dedication both feel to be the owner and to be owned

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

a wedding ring?

I have a lovely rubber collar with a red heart on it that Clift bought me. I wear at home and sometimes in clubs.

F x

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

A day collar.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

This is sometime me and My Girl looked into. She had her collars from me, including a really nice narrow one for going out in. But not ideal for all every day situations. So I made her a chain link bracelet with back ribbon intertwined that locked together via padlock. Which to us was special because I had made it myself just for her and chain is a bit of a thing of ours. I could also subtly attach a lead to it while we where out in public, see my picture 18 Mar 18. However My Girl has a new piece special peice of jewlery now that both show that she is completely mine and my commitment to her for life, an engagement ring.

By *ants cockWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

There is lots of things you can buy and wear. Collars with owned or hot wife on. Some with property of. Many chains and bracelets/anklets. Can google them for ideas and get your own made. Some you just add your own letters to.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"There is lots of things you can buy and wear. Collars with owned or hot wife on. Some with property of. Many chains and bracelets/anklets. Can google them for ideas and get your own made. Some you just add your own letters to. "

There is also some lovely more discreet jewellery out there ment for permanent wear. Stuff that's lovely and subtle that will have meaning and significance for both of you and possibly recognisable to only a few others in the know/on the scene. I'd just say if it's for permanent wear/to be locked on quality is everything. You need some thing that won't tarnish easily or degrade.

By *ants cockWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

"There is lots of things you can buy and wear. Collars with owned or hot wife on. Some with property of. Many chains and bracelets/anklets. Can google them for ideas and get your own made. Some you just add your own letters to.

There is also some lovely more discreet jewellery out there ment for permanent wear. Stuff that's lovely and subtle that will have meaning and significance for both of you and possibly recognisable to only a few others in the know/on the scene. I'd just say if it's for permanent wear/to be locked on quality is everything. You need some thing that won't tarnish easily or degrade."

Yes I like the more discreet anklets. These things aren’t my thing. I was just mearly pointing out there is a big market in that kind of jewellery

by the sea

"This is sometime me and My Girl looked into. She had her collars from me, including a really nice narrow one for going out in. But not ideal for all every day situations. So I made her a chain link bracelet with back ribbon intertwined that locked together via padlock. Which to us was special because I had made it myself just for her and chain is a bit of a thing of ours. I could also subtly attach a lead to it while we where out in public, see my picture 18 Mar 18. However My Girl has a new piece special peice of jewlery now that both show that she is completely mine and my commitment to her for life, an engagement ring.

"

Very nice

» Add a new message to this topic