FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mind games

Mind games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have had the weirdiest experince. No names mentioned but lets start at beginning, are we sitting comfortably? Then we shall begin...

Contacted a lady from the land of concrete cows and eventually swapped msn and chatted on cam no funny business just faces ok. She wanted to meet couples with bi fem. Well arranged a meet with said lady for a daytime meet last week. Yes youve guessed it rang up at last minute to say had cold felt unwell. Had doubts then as to be genuinely up for meet. Well continued to exchange messages on here and my boyfriend enquired whn was a good time for a daytime meet as he needs notice to get day off work. Was told my partner was being pushy. Ok he might have been hold hand up on that one. Howeve plot thickens when my girlfriend contacts anothr profile who happened to hv only been on site a few days and had meet the first lady and was verified by her. She innocently said we hv a mutual friend and left it at that. Well this second person wrote back to us saying P was being pushy. Now unless theyve been chatting extensively bout us or she is psychic as never told her my boyfriends name??? I didnt pick her or first lady up on this point. Well tonight was last straw shewas chatting to my lady on her msn but refused to come on frm her hidden msn profile to chat to me too. Now our profile is a couple states that v clearly so felt this was extrememly rude and told my lady to inform her so. So promptly signed off and has now blocked us. The strange thing is the secong lady has also blocked us. OK nowt strange there you says but hold the fort. We had access to private pix being friends with the first lady and her body (ie pussy boobs and general body shape etc lookd extremely similar not to say identical!). Infact thy both wore the same gold ring. We have received some very abusive msn txts from both of them since being blocked too. So we recon we touched a raw nerve somewhere along the way and because the lady really only wanted to play with ladies only got really abusive when we said we cum as a couple. See had a real downer on guys judging frm her abusive txts to us. The strange thing was if shed have been honest with us from the start i was happy for my lady to play with her on her own while i watched footy downstairs. Hey ho you learn something everyday on here. Well needless to say my girlfriend is v upset over this. What do you guys think?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ngel Devil69Couple  over a year ago

Manilva

had similar responses ourselves. Just block them and forget about them. Afterall you seem very honest guys, so its their loss

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with Meppy, block and move on and chalk it down to experience, not everyone is as open and straightforward as we all hope them to be. Worry not and have lots of fun xxxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Report if they have broken any rules then block and move on.