FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice + you

Profile advice + you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally got around to making a proper profile but now i need some feedback and also if you can be bothered, what do you wish to get out of fab/what does a "positive result" entail for you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Good morning.

At first glances there are a few things that stick out with your profile.

Some of the pictures are a bit dark and unclear. The comment about safe-sex "until" may put some off, it could be something for a private conversation rather than put on your profile.

The profile text needs some capital letters.. when referring to yourself "I" is ALWAYS a capital and missing these "suggests" a lower level of intelligence than you obviously have.

It is worth commenting as to why you can't accommodate too, as people will often suspect that you're cheating otherwise.

More generally though, the profile text reads ok but comes across as a bit formal, a bit of character and humour would help.

Hope this helps.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Finally got around to making a proper profile but now i need some feedback and also if you can be bothered, what do you wish to get out of fab/what does a "positive result" entail for you. "

Well its better than a lot and easy to read I hope it brings you success.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

Like a lot of guys’ posts, this is half decent, but by that benchmark it’s also half rubbish. I’m always surprised that a lot of men just can’t be bothered giving it the final polish that will put it above most others. This is mid table, and it’s a huge division. Breaking through to the top takes time and effort. Your pictures are varied. Lose the bad ones, because they distract from the better ones. The same goes for the text. Some of the biographical stuff is superfluous, and try and be as positive through as possible. Watch your gramma. It doesn’t matter to some people, but is a major turn off for others. If you wish to cat your net wide, then try not to alienate a significant proportion of your readership.

Or don’t.

Lots of guys can’t be bothered with the advice that they receive, which is cool. Your profile reflects your personality. If it’s a bit bland then those who read it will understand what that means and make the appropriate response.

By *avid566Man  over a year ago

tidworth

Does anyone want to take a look at mine and give me advice feel free to pm me any advice you may have.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"Does anyone want to take a look at mine and give me advice feel free to pm me any advice you may have."

You’ve got your own thread going. Please don’t highjack other threads; it makes giving out advice a complete clusterfuck.

"

Some of the pictures are a bit dark and unclear.

More generally though, the profile text reads ok but comes across as a bit formal, a bit of character and humour would help.

Hope this helps.

Cal

"

Thanks for the feedback Cal, its a little hard to take revealing/identifying photos that still show you're open and confident but i'll work on it.

Also i didn't want to waffle but again; i'll work on it

Thanks, also nice legs

" ... This is mid table, and it’s a huge division. Breaking through to the top takes time and effort. Your pictures are varied. Lose the bad ones, because they distract from the better ones.

The same goes for the text. Some of the biographical stuff is superfluous, and try and be as positive through as possible. Watch your gramma. It doesn’t matter to some people, but is a major turn off for others. If you wish to cat your net wide, then try not to alienate a significant proportion of your readership.

"

Not even Europa League position?! ouch..

Which are the bad pics?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I agree on the pics. Make all of the ones that you use to be bright and clear. People on smaller screens may not see what you think they can, because you are already familiar with yourself and the pic. People want to know if they find you attractive - satisfy them. Pics used can be taken by anyone - you don't need to be indoors

Anything that induces uncertainty or a struggle to perceive something is a potential deterrent from a meet.

It's a much better profile than most imo.

Consider adding your accom situation, including if you ever use hotels, if someone can't accom you.

» Add a new message to this topic