FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wow what a great night !

Wow what a great night !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ystuff32 OP   Couple  over a year ago

essex

So last night the mrs was chatting to a man from here about meeting which she hasnt done for a while but it gets me super horny! Then she turns to me and says i need you to drop me to his hotel.

I take her to the hotel where he is waiting oustside for her, she gives me a kiss then gets out the car walks up to him and gives him a kiss and straight away thats me hard they walk off together towards the hotel then i drive off and wait round the corner and 10 mins later i get a text saying she is all ok which i know means she is going to have fun.

A hour goes past which felt like forever and then i get the text to pick her up from the front of the hotel as i pull up i can see she is red in the face and hot.

She climbs into the car with a massive smile on her face then starts to tell me all about it and we only just make it home to the bedroom!

Laying in bed i feel her pussy all used and as she shows me the videos and pics they have taken then we have the best sex ever!!!!

Who else likes doing this as its always got us excited ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So last night the mrs was chatting to a man from here about meeting which she hasnt done for a while but it gets me super horny! Then she turns to me and says i need you to drop me to his hotel.

I take her to the hotel where he is waiting oustside for her, she gives me a kiss then gets out the car walks up to him and gives him a kiss and straight away thats me hard they walk off together towards the hotel then i drive off and wait round the corner and 10 mins later i get a text saying she is all ok which i know means she is going to have fun.

A hour goes past which felt like forever and then i get the text to pick her up from the front of the hotel as i pull up i can see she is red in the face and hot.

She climbs into the car with a massive smile on her face then starts to tell me all about it and we only just make it home to the bedroom!

Laying in bed i feel her pussy all used and as she shows me the videos and pics they have taken then we have the best sex ever!!!!

Who else likes doing this as its always got us excited ?. "

Anticipation is the best part of sex.

That sounds sexy as hell! Would love to hear more!

Why be the 'third rail'..?

Be there with her for support and her security.. You will not have any need for the pics and vids unless you need to recall your excitement..join her for 'your shared pleasures'...

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

What support and advice do you need OP?

essex

"Why be the 'third rail'..?

Be there with her for support and her security.. You will not have any need for the pics and vids unless you need to recall your excitement..join her for 'your shared pleasures'..."

We have done that before as well

essex

"What support and advice do you need OP?"

The support/advice was to see how many people enjoyed the same thing and if anyone else have similar ideas hope thats ok with you

» Add a new message to this topic