FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > To PA or not to PA...

To PA or not to PA...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntcov OP   Man  over a year ago

Church Gresley / Swadlincote

Been thinking about getting a PA piercing for a long time. Any hints or tips etc please... need to make my mind up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Try it, if you don't like it you can take it out and the hole will heal up

"Try it, if you don't like it you can take it out and the hole will heal up "

Seriously tempted, just looking at places to get it done...

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Had one for about 12 years and wish I'd had it done much earlier in my life. The pain is short and sharp but the healing very quick as your pee is sterile and helps. Obviously, get it done by a piercer in sterile conditions, don't try it yourself.

Have sized up over the years from 2.4mm to 8mm as the hole will expand naturally - never forced it. Bigger sizes are more comfortable and look better. I usually wear a 7mm bar now when not playing, easier to pee with. Wear a screw-on ball ring for fucking (she loves it and so do most other women) but it can be taken out for anal and for those who don't like the idea.

Looks great on nude beaches and when nude in clubs. Women are interested in it and have had a few nice plays after being asked "did it hurt?" (The usual question.

Good luck, go for it!

"Had one for about 12 years and wish I'd had it done much earlier in my life. The pain is short and sharp but the healing very quick as your pee is sterile and helps. Obviously, get it done by a piercer in sterile conditions, don't try it yourself.

Have sized up over the years from 2.4mm to 8mm as the hole will expand naturally - never forced it. Bigger sizes are more comfortable and look better. I usually wear a 7mm bar now when not playing, easier to pee with. Wear a screw-on ball ring for fucking (she loves it and so do most other women) but it can be taken out for anal and for those who don't like the idea.

Looks great on nude beaches and when nude in clubs. Women are interested in it and have had a few nice plays after being asked "did it hurt?" (The usual question.

Good luck, go for it!"

Thanks for your constructive post. Very helpful. Yes, i like the appearance of the thicker rings, did wonder if they were more uncomfortable but you answered that question. Good to know a bar is better than a ring for peeing too...handy hint! I need to look into other ornamentation options too i think...to work towards.

Anyone else got any hints or tips?

By *arkb73Man  over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

Having a PA is great if you can afford one - they organise your diary and get your lunch. Brilliant

"Having a PA is great if you can afford one - they organise your diary and get your lunch. Brilliant "

Not quite what i was thinking...lol

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

I got a pa had it for 20 years

By *eoffinhoMan  over a year ago

torquay

After i see a PA I openly said theres no way someone is going to put a hole in my cock.. a few years later I got one done. Best thing ever. There are a number of things that you need to consider.

1) go to a reputable place

2) if uncut you might need to experiment on type of jewelry (ring or barbell)

3) type of material.

4) you will be pierced 1.2mm there is then a process of stretching up to the size you want or can cope with. this uses tapers and larger thickness jewelry, a slow process which you can do your self over months, I'm up to 6mm

Also be prepared it may shut some doors for you, some people really don't like PAs

Personally my is the best it feels great and gets lots of looks from guys at the gym showers.

Lastly ask some one that has one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had mine for seven years, working up from 2.4 to 4mm now.

We both love it, it's not everyone's taste but that's fair enough.

Some will remove them, but we would pass on a meet if the other couple insisted. It's part of our make up.

Go to a reputable place and follow their aftercare advice diligently and you'll be fine.

We were back to full sex in about 7-10 days and never had a problem

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Not played with a guy with a PA for ages but OMG it was great. Gives the g-spot that little bit more!

He used to put a polo mint on it so I could suck it off

"Not played with a guy with a PA for ages but OMG it was great. Gives the g-spot that little bit more!

He used to put a polo mint on it so I could suck it off"

??

The g-spot came up in conversation with the lady of the couple we played with during the week. C loves it for that reason

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Mrs loves her clit being tickled by my pa

"Been thinking about getting a PA piercing for a long time. Any hints or tips etc please... need to make my mind up."

You will piss like a sprinkler no more public urinals

Thanks all... only other question is...metal detectors at airports...Will i get through the magic doorframe thing?

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I avoid guys with them as they can tear condoms.

Hubby has a 10mm pa

He had it pierced and 2 weeks later we was having sex so it heals quickly.

I'd fully recommend getting it done, especially if you stretch up

Hubbies pics are public if you want to see

Only advice is make sure you get it done at a professional piercing studio

Good luck

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I'm not a fan of pa's, once tried to give a bloke with one a bj and it just clattered on my teeth and got in the way.

By *ualityoverquantityalwaysMan  over a year ago

Outside Telford

Get it done. I’ve had mine for nearly 20 years and I pop it in and out as the mood takes me. The hole doesn’t heal over which gives you the flexibility to keep it out for a while.

Short term pain for long term gain!

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

Go for it make sure it’s healed before you use it

Never had a problem with condoms there it no sharp edges everything very smooth and round can’t see how it would tear a condom

Once piercing established u can leave it out for months if u want and it will slip back in

Some say they can feel it when you fuck them others don’t notice

Norwich

Pro tip

Don't let you girlfriend go down on you after drinking wine within 24 hours of having it done.

It stings like fuck!

Norwich

"Thanks all... only other question is...metal detectors at airports...Will i get through the magic doorframe thing? "

Yes you will. I have quite a large PpA and used to work at an airport in security and was backwards and forwards through the arch all the time.

Norwich

"I avoid guys with them as they can tear condoms. "

Never had that happen in 20 years.

I like the look of PA’s but in reality I find that it changes the pleasure I get from sucking cock. I generally have very little gag reflex but a PA will make me gag every time. It also doesn’t make that much of a difference while having sex for the girl unless the jewellery is of a significant size which then means I don’t want to suck their cock due to the gagging element. I’m also not alone in my opinion on this as I’ve asked friends if they feel the same.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

C isn't keen on having one but I K like the look of them! Ive played with someone who has one... I didn't even realise until I was giving him a blow job and the felt it in my mouth haha.

Always make sure to go to a decent piercer.

By *he Devil rides outMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Had mine for years and it's nicely stretched up now to 8mm. Never had a condom tear, always gone through airports fine and mostly had nothing but compliments about how it feels.

On the odd time a play partner as expressed a disliking as it's a screw ball ring I just take it out

» Add a new message to this topic